players online

Accepted Mintix's Music Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totalore

Level 138
IGN (In Game Name): Mintix
Previous bans: I have had none so far.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I do.

Describe your activity on the server: 4 - 6 Hours every day a week.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I do.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications: 1st One: Unread

What is your motivation for applying?: When you like people enough to the point where you want to help them succeed then you have accomplished your goals.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes, I have.
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I would give each student a list of what they need to bring. They would have to turn in the list SIGNED the next class.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: No Speaking unless told to. No asking to go in if your late. No goofing around.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have seen many teachers as Smart and Responsible. They think of their students as respectful, if they aren't they will get bad grades and bad reputation from the Teacher and some of the Students.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes, I have.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would add a /Expel or /Detention command for the students that are being seriously disrespectful. In my point of view of the bad students they treat other kids like they aren't accepted.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Without the teachers there would be no Role-play. There would be no purpose for the school at all without any of them. The teachers get a high enough salary. The teachers get 250000¥ monthly, but in reality, the average teacher gets around $45-50,000 per year. The teachers are smart and persistent with others. They are understandable and respectful to the students.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Without them there would be no School RP at all. They serve a purpose to fulfil the role-plays plot.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee - They observe the teachers during class, they also help out in the class.
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - Now you are closer to being a Fully- Qualified Teacher! You have the ability to host classes on your own, just as long as you have permission from the Head Department. (HD)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) - You can now host classes without getting permission from the HD.
Head of Department (HD) - As Head of Department, you must ensure that other teachers are following the Teacher COC. You would also make sure that your department has enough resources for the students.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The Lesson Planning System runs on a Must, Could, and Should have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
His name is Mint Saki Maku. He loves wearing different types of clothing including sweaters, suits, etc. He also loves to dye his hair at times but then washes the dye off almost a week or two later. He is a Kind, Gentle, and Responsible man. He will get strict when students are being bad or disrespectful, he will give them a warning or two. If they keep being disrespectful he will give them detention.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Give them a lecture and either give them 2 warnings or send them to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I will flicker the lights and tell them to listen.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Responsible and Kind.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Grabs the chalk and starts to write on the chalk board "Mr. Mint" and then the lesson.
/me Wipes the chalk dust off of my shirt and I turn to the class smiling innocently.
/me
Starts to tell the students the lesson and picks on the first person that raises their hand.
/me Kindly responds if the student is right or wrong.
/me Dismisses the class and leaves after all the students are out.

BACKSTORY
Mint Saki Maku was raised by his Dad and Step Mom. He would always be a kind person to everyone and everything. He grew up to be a smart man, he would always love school and want to be a teacher. Like most schools, they have the Kind and the Mean. He would always be kind and he couldn't hurt one of the bullies. When he was 18 he started to go to College and met a ton of new teachers. He would always greet them with gifts or just friendly chats. He would list how to be a teacher and practice teaching with younger kids. He had met friends with some of his classmates and he really liked them. When he turned 19 his Dad passed away and he started to go through depression. His mom had disappeared when he was only 11. No one really knew what happened to her. He has looked for continues jobs as a Teacher. He took a break though so he could get over his depression. When he was about 21 he had a house. There was a knock on the door and it left a letter, it saved him from depression. He visited a Highschool and applied when he was 27. He loved the way the students were being treated. There was the teachers who were seriously smart and he just loved being there to visit. A few days later he turned 28 and started to talk to some of the students, he made some friends that were really nice and helped him for his birthday. He applied one day when they were hiring and had to wait. In the mean time he kept being fascinated by the teachers when they had free time. He made friends with one of them and they were really nice, they even helped him a bit too.

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mint Saki Maku
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
: Mr.
Given Name(s): Mint and Minty
Preferred Name: Mr. Mint

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: English
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:
Major(s): Music, History, Geometry, and Algebra.
Minors: P.E, Science, L.A, and Technology.

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music

Additional notes about your application (if any):

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
You have met the requirements to be a teacher, although your answer for your motivation for applying was odd, your application seems to be okay
You will be HD of music so make sure what your job is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread