mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

MINTS RE-INTRODUCTION !!!

flowerrzs

Level 7
About me !

It's the time I am to re-introduce myself, and yap a little to you all myself.

Hello! Most of you know my by Mint, flowerrzs, Aero, or Ella! Any of my old igns are fine to call me by as well, I do not mind. I will respond to any (MAYBE). My pronouns are She/Her and I go by them strictly, no other pronouns please ! : 3

I have a previous introduction that i feel is HEAVILY outdated and well, i'm bored, its a thursday and uh i'm just going to redo my entire intro !
​


​

IGNs and SRP History​

Oh my god my past igns and history, lots to unpack here but i'll keep it simple, I've already used this list but i have to add my newer editions to it. I also do have an alt account not a lot of people know about! The IGN is doll1escent :' D

My past igns:
Mochakittie
ellasszz
CYBERSL1T
girlfr1qnd
cqz_
F4iryElla
flowerrzs
ELLANEXTDOOR
LaEllaBubu

And my current one to date is Aeroaura !


Old characters:

Vasilisa Sidorova-Yokuna
Columbina Hayasaka
Melisa Aguilar
Amphitrite Espinoza
Eiko Yuhi
(Possibly coming back.)
Rudbeckia Taira
Tiana Brittany
Yelizaveta Sidorova


Newer edditions:
Izabelia Cuupid
Yuxuan Bai
Brodie Blackwell
Sophie Graves

Giana Graves
Senka Yatsurugi
Amadeus Kamodo
Lauma Doe


Animals:
Bird 'Pipit'
Rat 'Trasher'
Bear "Dragan'
​



​

What is my nationality and hobbies?​

I'M AUSTRALIAN!!! YAYYY!!! Yes the place with spiders and weird creatures, but they are super cute if you leave them alone :)

Some of my hobbies include:
Reading
Netball
Music & Dance
History
Marine Biology studying
Anthropology studying
Working
Srp : 3
Tailoring
Art!
​


​

THE ENDDDDD​

​

That's basically who I am and who I play, if you ever see me around don't be scared to jump in my face and roleplay with me : D I don't bite.

P.S. I will answer questions if you all have any​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top