mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

minustempo’s final chapter

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
i am minustempo also known as drew by my close friends in the srp community. As time has gone by and the characters I’ve been attached to emotionally and gotten too invested into that I’ve created have died I’ve lost all motivation [PackWatch] I have only been on srp for a few months but it has been a pretty bad time I get warned like every day and I fear for my oncoming ban for reaching max warns.

I have decided to depart from the server known as “SRP” Permanently as the effects of my latest characters death impacted me to the point I punched my wall hard and broke multiple fingers which means I can’t type.

I am most known for bypassing and rapping srry guys but my journey ends hereCDDE445C-569B-4850-B32D-8F33D082102F.jpeg

Wasted Time

Level 10
FinalWasted
FinalWasted
Rich
L, you were pretty toxic not gonna lie. And you've only had the character for a couple of months lmao just make a new one? ive had year long characters die and I just brush it off. Sorry about ur fingers though fucking hell
You sure that he is the toxic one?

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
To everyone who has made/will make comments on this post - Make sure that your comments are not toxic/rude in any way. If you're seen acting this way towards other members/ex-members of the community, you will be punished​

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
i am minustempo also known as drew by my close friends in the srp community. As time has gone by and the characters I’ve been attached to emotionally and gotten too invested into that I’ve created have died I’ve lost all motivation [PackWatch] I have only been on srp for a few months but it has been a pretty bad time I get warned like every day and I fear for my oncoming ban for reaching max warns.

I have decided to depart from the server known as “SRP” Permanently as the effects of my latest characters death impacted me to the point I punched my wall hard and broke multiple fingers which means I can’t type.

I am most known for bypassing and rapping srry guys but my journey ends hereView attachment 23061
our friendship wasn’t really the best,as we also used to roast eachothers(anyways that doesn’t count LMFAO)but i do hope you heal your fingers and hope you will be able to type soon,bye.

Users who are viewing this thread