players online

minustempo | crime faction application

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable

IGN:
I have multiple accounts that I use to portray characters on the roleplay hub network, my accounts being ‘minustempo’ and ‘tellmetempo’ - however the account I am applying to the criminal faction (black market dealer) with on this occasion would be my ‘minustempo’ account.
Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I understand that I have quite the bad history on the server, having been banned notably twice (excluding bans for maximum earnings as I can’t recall how many I’ve had). The two bans I recall are: a ban for ‘incorrect usage of KPS’ which was given to me by Loooper on the twentieth of june in 2021, and a ban for ‘continuous rule-breaking, countless warnings, kicks, bans for rp-related matters, failure to comply with your blacklist’, which was given to me by YonioTheNacho on the third of november in 2021, I have gone 7 months without a form of punishment that equates to a ban on the server, and I hope to keep this streak up and fix my history on the server as your history on the server is considered a heavy part of this application, given you are supposed to have an ‘outstanding history’ on the server. I have not been banned in a while though, apart from a ban for 30 minutes over a misunderstanding within an event. I have been warned quite a few times, and with kicks I'm not too sure but my most recent kick was about a skin. Recently, I was warned a little bit but I have gone without a major form of punishment (I.E BAN) on the server for 7 months.
List any applications you have created on the forums:
Afrikaans Language Application Number One [Denied]
Afrikaans Language Application Number Two [Accepted]
Italian Language Application [Accepted]
German Language Application [Accepted]
Karakura Police Department Application One [Denied]
Karakura Police Department Application Numero Dos [Denied]
Describe your activity on the server:
My current activity in the server I would rate a 6/10, not too bad, not too good. I intend to play more often though. Hopefully, in doing so I can create some insightful roleplay that helps to show I’m moving on from my terrible history on the server, and trying to create a better image and, therefore, portrayal of myself on the roleplay hub networks - be it through my maturity out of character, or my ingenuity out of character as well. Obviously - someone could not be 'too active' or 'too inactive' on the server - so I wouldn't mind when I attempt to increase my activity on the server - for it to be somewhere in the high-mid to low-high range of activity. My activity at the moment is taking a step down as I am entering a series of exams. If my Black Market Dealer application were to be accepted, there would be a 100% definite chance that my activity would skyrocket.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????) and if you have a microphone:
My discord name and discriminator is tempo#8805. I have a NBA Youngboy profile picture and have a microphone. I am able to confidently engage in conversation with others.
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
I live in England, so I am in two time zones technically - when not in daylight savings time I am part of the greenwich mean time timezone, however when I am in daylight savings time I am in the british summer time timezone, which is essentially greenwich mean time +1.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
Currently, it’s not a secret at all that I want to improve the crime faction and don’t agree with how it is being put right now (Obviously not being hebwig’s fault). If I were Black Market Dealer, I want to be able to freely suggest things that both the gang roleplaying COMMUNITY and I want to be added to gang roleplay. I’m active enough to supply the suggestions I’d see floating around the roleplay forums. Another motivation I have is wanting to slightly move away from the practical scene of Gang roleplay, of course with being a Black Market Dealer you still get your hands dirty but I’d like to shift away from that in favour of taking a backseat while I try and attempt to work on bettering my stand in the community and overall attitude towards those who are involved in School Roleplay. Since I came back to school roleplay last month-ish I realized that my behaviour is sub-par and isn’t adequate enough to be doing what I want to be doing on the server, I want to freely be able to create intuitive and intriguing roleplay for everybody in the community to be able to partake in, and judging by how the main thing I’ve done on School Roleplay for the past year I’ve been on the server has been gang roleplay, there’d be no better start for me then to go to the Black Market Dealer. Gang roleplay at the moment is being portrayed in a negative light (As I've said in many posts scattered across the forums and additionally videos) and I'm activity trying to take part in fixing gang roleplay and making it an enjoyable experience for people from all over the world, in different communities of school roleplay, different cliques and different types of roleplay to be able to enjoy and flourish within, finding opportunities within the limitless iceberg that is Gang Roleplay. While it's abhorrently apparent that hebwig is already fighting for gang role-players to be able to work on what they're passionate about more within being ignored or shunned by the majority of other people on the server who engage in different sectors of roleplay, I wish to contribute and help assist hebwig, and by association, the other Black Marker Dealer's who are on the server and actively participate within the changes happening to gangrp. When it comes to gang roleplaying, I've also shown that I am a reliable individual who is passionate about what I do within the gang roleplaying side of the server, I don't tend to hide what I'm doing or even sugar-coat my actions when it comes about changes to gang roleplay, rather I either abstain from conversations entirely if what the conversation is specifically revolving around, or what it's pertaining to, is out of my field of how I envision the epitome and culmination of gang roleplay when hebwig and the Black Market Dealer's bring it to it's true potential and therefore; achieve it's maximum perfection in the process.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
As said in my previous point, I am an active individual who has a lot of free time, I'm flexible and able to put in relentless hours on the server without so much as a stop if need-be. I already have made many a suggestion and multiple videos on the current state of gang roleplay so that I can help bring it to what I consider to be the apex of it's potential, and like I said previously it's no secret that I want to help gang roleplay spread across the server and metamorphosise the negative spotlight put on it by other roleplayers in the community who either have gang roleplayed and like me, do not like it's current fluctuating state of stagnation, or have never tried out gang roleplay and have their own opinionated views likely passed to them by people on the server who portray gang roleplay in a negative light for seemingly no existing reason. Going back to my point on activity, if I were to be accepted to the team my activity would be second to none, I would simply not allow myself to not be the most active Black Market Dealer because that's the type of individualistic person I am. Rather then seeing this as an occupation, or rather seeing the spot of Black Market Dealer as something to pastime, I'd rather come to my own conclusion that becoming a Black Market Dealer is an opportunity to me that I cannot refuse to not try and grasp onto. The reason Black Market Dealer is such an opportunity to me is clear; it would give me a higher say in the community when it comes to changes on gang roleplay, as I'm already someone who's well-versed when it comes to the rules and values of gang roleplay. With this higher say, like stated in my last paragraph, I would take both myself and the community's suggestions and wishes to fix gang roleplay into account when talking to ANY of the current Black Market Dealers who reside on the server. What mostly makes me stand out is my optimistic stance supported by my heavy views of what I want gang roleplay to become, and how I'm one of the few people on the server who want to "carry" on what Prosthettics and Minobu started and elevate gang roleplay to an upper echelon where everyone can enjoy it. I'd be a fresh face to the team, intuitive and creative if I were to be accepted, I'm a motivated and optimistic individual who knows what he wants to do when he sets his mind to it. I already have pre-existing chemistry with a few other Black Market Dealers which would not make it hard for me to adjust to being a Black Market Dealer, and I have a heavy understanding of what it means to be a Black Market Dealer as well as what comes with being one through my various interactions with both previous and present Black Market Dealers in the community. I'm able to listen to commands and would be free to open at most times of the day. Additionally, seeing how the current Black Market Dealer roster is primarily United States/American-dominant, having me, someone who fits into the United Kingdom/European time zone would allow for the singular one Black Market Dealer in the European time zone to have to not open twenty-four seven and allow some of the stress and pressure put on him for him to singularly open for an entire time zone to be relieved in the process. Of course though, another additive positive that would come with me being added to the team is the fact that I'm from the United Kingdom as I have a variating time zone compared to the majority of Black Market Dealer's currently.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
When it comes to working in a team, I'd consider myself one of the best people to work with overall, not only was I in the basketball team on highschool and was properly able to convey my conviction and dedication to it through my teamwork on the team, but I've founded, formed and been leaders of numerous groups on the server (SQUADRA being a notable one). This is no different when it comes to the conversation of how I work within a team as I am a former higherup in multiple gangs, including one of the largest and strongest gangs in the history of the server being KISHI, where I was entrusted enough to become a higherup in at the time, the largest gang on the server. Not only within KISHI was I just a higherup, but I was a de-facto leader to some of a VERIFIED gang. I work well as both someone who can act as a second in command; a commander, a leader or even someone who listens to what another is saying and can take it in and give suggestions on how to improve that or additionally; just follow what they are asking of me. Moving back onto KISHI, when Prosthettics went on break for four months on his vacation, I along with one other were entrusted to LEAD KISHI, where under my unique ideologies and tutelage, I brought the gang back from the verge of disbandment back to the powerhouse that we all remember it as to this day. For four entire months I was able to command, lead and build the LARGEST Verified Gang on the server and was ENTRUSTED to this by the lead. While within KISHI, I was handling promotions, recruitment, training and even just general activity, essentially being a field captain who led the group on what to do when outside in dangerous territories. However, this isn't to say that I can only lead, as I'm someone who has showcased their ability to follow someone else's conviction and orders through my varying occupations within a multitude of gangs, being: Suteji, Kurokawa, Satsujin Kai, 50 Blessings, The Guard, Akihito, KISHI, Kanto and my latest conquest, Bonten.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
My first suggestion if I were to get Black Market Dealer would be to completely remove the "rule" that is "fearrp the public". I firstly feel as though it's an unrealistic addition to the server and the server was overall better before it. Myself and a friend, Ruin06 discussed this before we worked on a suggestion and posted it on the server officially here on the forums. My first point as to why this is an unrealistic rule is that it's completely antithesising what reality is like. If you saw someone with a katana run up to someone and stab them you would realistically run away not just stand there and stare, furthermore, the rule leads to another rule break because baiting would be forced to be used in order to properly get someone outside of the plaza. Someone could just go afk unmasked in the plaza and no one would be able to do anything perms-related about it. People flash their illegal weaponry all the time, this town has a ratio of 90 - 10 cops. It's unrealistic for someone to fearrp someone who's not there watching them in the air when there's not a single cop in sight. Who is there to fear out of the Karakura Police Department when hundreds have been stabbed, nugget'd (Limbs removed, eyes gone) and even just completely killed by teenagers? Obviously the aspect of fear-roleplay should be applied when there seems to be no weaponry involved against an officer though. When People are already committed to the cause of murdering someone. I think murdering someone or stabbing out someone's eye/chopping their left leg off is a good enough reason for me to not fear roleplay when there's nothing there. If I'm a single person, sure I should be scared - but what's deterring me from running up masked, stabbing, and running away? Nothing is there. I am masked in undistinguishable clothing, if we're talking realism, why would my character who's literally a murderer care if their were 30 other witnesses present. The Bonten war, should've they fearrp'd the public and stopped fighting? The event-watches outnumbered the actual people fighting quite greatly so. A second, and my final suggestion, would be to change what events currently transpire on the server. Most events that are crime-related on the server are results of a gang vs gang, it's imperative to change this if you want Gang roleplay to become something that people take serious, while it's good that things are powered by stuff that happens IC, those things very quickly turn from something seen as a good addition to a nuisance (see powerplant formed by the Kishi vs Akihito event.) An example of an event could be: a big robbery, a big kidnapping and even just simply something that's hectic like the KISHI and Ryahb send-off event. Oh yeah, and of course add a way for criminals to actually generate money, alcohol dealing isn't viable, GANGRP is supposed to be "High Risk High Reward" and as such, drug dealing would be a good addition, it's realistic.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes i am familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes i am familiar with that if I leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on my character.
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes I am familiar with if my character(s) are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes I am familiar with that I cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential additions to the black market to others.

IC INFORMATION:

Full Legal Name:

Yuta Tachitsu
Criminal Alias:
ROKKIN
Age & Occupation:
18, student (22, BMD if accepted)
Gender & Marital Status:
Cisgender male (he/him) who is unmarried.

Ethnicity & Race:
Asian, Karakurian (Japanese) Male.
Known Languages:
English, Japanese, Italian and German
Former Associations/Occupations:
N/A
Highest Level of Education:
Highschool

Physical/Mental Ailments:
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Known Family Members:
Metagarou Tachitsu (Oldest Brother), Leader of anti-cop organisation KISHI.
Masuyo Tachitsu (Older Brother), Current Black Market Dealer.

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
A male with an apathetic expression on his face stood before you, perhaps his cold gaze molded by the harsh reality that was the city of Karakura. His steel-esque blue eyes impale those in front of him with a sharp feeling of complete and utter professionalism. His face is well defined and in conjunction with his mesomorphic-endomorphic leaning body that stood tall at six foot even, told you that he was handsome. His calm, almost silent steps that seemed tediously nurtured over years made you feel weary of him. He had shaggy black hair that scattered tediously across his fair face, and his appearance greatly reminded you of someone that both the city, and yourself felt that you never wanted to remember again.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Perfectionist, that was the word that greeted your mind when you first engaged into a conversation with Yuta Tachitsu. He seemed prideful, almost too prideful of what little power the remnants of his last name held. A direct blood relative to Metagarou Tachitsu, known ********* who hunted the Karakura department for one singular reason; carnage. Yuta’s ideologies seemed to align perfectly with his elder brother’s, wanting nothing but to bring carnage and mayhem to the city, a havoc-inducing individual rivaled only by The Four Horsemen. Perhaps there were five horsemen all along, your next thought was, judging by the great stride and posture he held himself with, another indication of his pride. Rather than what you’d typically expect, he wasn’t someone with a dull personality; wanting only havoc, but someone with a tightly-knit dream bound within their heart.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (300+ words minimum)
Yuta Tachitsu was born on the Fourth of May, 1997 to two unknown parents, they're mostly anonymous as he were raised by his brothers Metagarou and Masuyo his entire life. Metagarou, Masuyo, and the runt, Yuta. That's the beginnings, the origin of Yuta's story. Additionally, Yuta was just seen as the "third" of two already trash brothers who failed to compete with anybody in the long-term, struggling to even survive the tough life that was the streets of Karakura, it wasn't until Metagarou found an opportunity bestowed upon him by Alex Koji to lead the KISHI division that Yuta, unlike his eldest sibling, was able to attend and go through education. His life remained stagnating, he wasn't a bad kid and he remained unaware of Metagarou's strange ways and his strange income generation. What had always prodded his mind though was how sick Metagarou's own were. His eldest brother seemed tainted by the spawn of the devil itself and Yuta felt as though he might be corrupted if he didn't help his brother. A mistake in the long-run, no doubt, as Yuta was quickly hurtled through the hurdles that was the Karakurian criminal underworld when brought into it trying to bring his own brother out of it. It was clear from the get-go to anyone that Yuta didn't agree with what his brother did, trying to help him get out - to little to no avail. Finally, Yuta settled on helping supply his brother with his needs as a form of giving himself closure to his failed dream of helping his brother out of the underworld. A middleschooler, average, you wouldn't believe Yuta Tachitsu, an average-looking middleschooler with average grades would be surfing around the criminal underworld and helping a ********* organisation, but it's not like the ********* organisation was exactly that large yet. Yuta had no friends growing up, too occupied with helping both Masuyo and Metagarou's own endeavours, never really getting a chance to grow up, socialize or do what he wanted to. But, Yuta found himself enjoying that he could support his brothers and be seen as "of use" to them. Time flew by, the boy was approaching highschool yet nothing changed, he was still involved heavily with the affairs that came along with KISHI, just in the background of it completely, it was in Grade-11 that his world change, a SWAT Team bursting down into his apartment shared with his brothers, forcing him to the floor and raiding the entire apartment in search of Metagarou, who was long gone in the distant sewers of Karakura in exile from ever seeing the light of day again. It was here that Yuta's conviction was planted firmly in direct antithesis of what the Karakura Police Department stood for. It was but weeks later that Yuta witnessed perhaps the most harrowing sight of all, his brother, shot 4 times and crashing a helicopter into the floor. A crowded area that seemed silent, masked by the cheers of the KPD's success in killing his own brother. Yuta went home, but the sight of his brother's mangled abomination of a body formed by the crash remained in his mind, and in his spiralling doubt of WHO he really was now without someone to help; someone to serve, Yuta found himself visiting doctor after doctor searching for the answers he needed, the answers he desperately wanted; which is where he was found to be diagnosed and suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the entire ordeal. Seventeen, he was still a child and he had lost almost everything that he had worked for in his life. He barricaded himself in his room in refusal to leave until something was done; and it's here that his recognition of Alex Koji's true standpoint was realised. The Koji Family had put Metagarou up to leading the organisation and there was no need for it? For what? Yuta found himself pondering for many nights, many days, moons, suns, seasons, until he realised. For their entertainment. Alex Koji was the mayor, not someone who needed or had to be involved with crime, not someone who you could easily target and get to, not someone you could walk up to and kill, so Yuta researched, finding Shin'seina Hatake and recruiting him to form their own murderous incarnation of KISHI; THE BOARD. It was here that Yuta found himself murdering someone for the first time, stabbing someone in the abandoned train station and leaving him to die, but it didn't satisfy him there, he WANTED more. Why did Alex Koji get to succeed, get to live with everything while his brother who was unfairly roped into this mess had to suffer, why did Masuyo have to suffer because of Alex Koji's mistake? One day, Yuta paused for a moment, a glaring moment where he glanced up and read the words "Alex Koji found dead" on the screen. His entire life's work was gone to shit. He had waited years for this, years for his opportunity and he found himself meticulously planning each and every step along the way just for the Koji to die by his own hands? Nobody had the luxury of taking down Alex Koji, a death settled on his own terms. Yuta was now purposeless, the flower that bloomed within him had died and he found himself disbanding the board. What he had worked for, who he wanted to kill for killing his own brother was gone. With nowhere else to turn to, nothing else to do with his life, Yuta stopped going outside, stopped talking to those - an empty husk of the boy who he used to be so full of sick, twisted conviction to end another soul. It was if he were being judged by God himself, challenged all his life to a true test of whether or not he'd be able to still carry on. Currently, it seemed as though the test had just began. Had his suffering just began? Was he meant to live a life of envy hating the Kojis and being unfathomably far from his endgoal? Yuta mused to himself one night, that if he were supposed to, that he wouldn't allow it, or whatever stopped him, to take him down so easily.
Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)
The sewers is a place often barren in Karakura, a place devoid of anyone there at all, it’s a tightly knit maze with various contraptions and a layout that seemed akin to the Greek’s own Labyrinth from ancient mythology.. To Yuta Tachitsu, it acts as a second home for the Black Market Dealer. He oftentimes finds himself standing there, giving weapons and other illegal items off to adults and elderly alike as part of his job. His gaze remains emotionless beneath his mask, as he fuels the demands of the city's apparent unquenching thirst for bloodshed and carnage. Yuta finds himself one day infront of someone, someone who parallels himself. He doesn't know how this person were referred to the Black Market Dealer, or why they came, he never bothers to learn, it's just business after all. The kid's hands are shaking and it's clearly his first introduction to the criminal side of Karakura. "Pocket Knife, please." Comes a chittering combination of the Japanese lexicon from the boy's mouth. Yuta finds himself conflicted, pausing for a moment before his mouth opens agape like he wants to say something. A boy in the same position he was, someone who has the opportunity to leave the crime side and not be forced into it once more. His mouth closes as he recognises something, and he's left in a truly spiralling position, but the question he poses to himself is one that he recognises to be rhetorical. His red gloves descend down his coat, bringing out a pocket knife that he outstretches to the boy, and though it's unseen through his white, scarred ballistic mask, the once emotionless, out of tune with the world eyes have softened. The boy scurries off, almost tripping in a hurry and skipping up the ladder in a hurry, the horrifically unmoving stare of the Black Market Dealer following him as he did. A walk down the sewer, he supposed. He had found his purpose, to supply for other people's dreams even if it meant his new ones, what he wanted to do with his life now, would die again. To Yuta Tachitsu, this was all just business.
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Yuta Tachitsu is not an emotionless husk. He has his own aspirations that have fell and burn to the floor. He recognises the job of a Black Market Dealer not as a job, but as his singular purpose in life. With nothing else to go to, nowhere for him to truly go to due to his fabled lastname that's scattered fear across the hearts of many in Karakura, Yuta Tachitsu takes shelter in the comfort of being able to atleast assist in completing someone else's dream, as he did with Metagarou himself.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the black market dealer role; unfortunately, we (as a collective decision) have chosen to deny your application.

- Your application is phenomenal! Your motivation and detail is unlike the other applicants and your character would be a perfect fit for the black market — but, accounting for your OOC behavior and your most recent ban (which is permanent), we cannot choose to accept you at the moment. It is greatly suggested, both by myself and other staff members that I have consulted, that you correct your behavior and work to becoming a more honest and respectful player of the server before re-applying. Your effort is appreciated, though; take care.​

Users who are viewing this thread