minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
I have multiple accounts, ‘tellmetempo’ and ‘minustempo’, however the account I am applying with is the ‘minustempo’ account.

Previous bans:
1 for continuous rule-breaking, countless warnings, kicks, bans for rp-related matters, failure to comply with your blacklist (APPEALED) - 2021-11-03
1 for incorrect usage of KPS - 2021-6-20
2 for maximum warnings

Describe your activity on the server:
I consider myself quite active on school roleplay, when I find the time to I can properly dedicate hours to the server daily but during weekdays recently while i’ve been swarmed with mock exam after exam my activity on the server has taken a dip towards the lower-end. If I were to rate my overall activity out of 10 I would give myself a 6.5. I often used to come onto School Roleplay to gang roleplay, but after YonioTheNacho banned me I took a turn and looked more towards the general roleplaying aspect of the server - and tried to distance myself from the rolling side of gangrp more. More recently, I developed a delinquent street-gang highly inspired by Mighty Stars and the Kanto Manji gang of the same name, I increased my activity in order to lead it though however I have stepped down from leading it in order to pursue the idea of Karakura Police Department - so my activity has risen from 6.5 to an 8 in my opinion mostly. If I were to get a position in the police department on School Roleplay, I would surely have a major activity spike as i'd be insanely motivated - mostly due to getting the position, but in the case that I am declined I wouldn't simply 'decline' in activity, I'd be more active as thought o increase my activity for the next wave/period of police department applications so that when i re-apply my activity would hopefully be in the 9-10 range.

Which timezone are you in?
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) / British Summer Time (BST, Daylight savings) +0

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes, I do have discord, and my discord tag is drewski#0001

Do you have a microphone:
Yes I have a microphone and I am available to speak/participate in voice chats with other kpd members if - for example - there was a meeting.

List your current and past applications:
Afrikaans application #1 [DENIED]
Afrikaans application #2 [ACCEPTED]
Italian application [ACCEPTED]
German application [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
Through my time and experience on school role play I've primarily focused and participated in Gang role play. Despite being a part of the gang role playing community, I never truly got to see the Karakura Police Department's perspective of role play. To be completely honest, the police faction seems, to me, like it would be an enjoyable experience where I'm given the opportunity of seeing gang role play from another perspective. Overtime, I've noticed how the police force lacks members in the UK and EU time zones, and how during the majority of the time I am on School RP that there is a lack of online and active officers within my time zone. The fact that gang roleplay was relatively impossible to be stopped during my time zone was confusing to me, and it heavily influenced my decision to apply. In addition to this, I have also been told by numerous officers/cops on the force that it would be nice to have ‘former gang-roleplayers’ on the Karakura Police Department Roster and how I could assist in this, being someone who gang role played on the server for a period of around 10 months, I have the experience required to help people within the department with their issues with gang roleplay, I have a completely different outlook/experience with gang role play due to partaking in it for as long as I have, additionally I’ve been wanting to become a ‘better’ member of the community in the sense, and by applying and (hopefully) joining the Karakura Police Department, I hope to start on my journey of bettering myself within the community (not that I already haven’t started.). Overall though, I want to generally see how the police roleplay side of SRP works and how non-gang roleplay works as that’s really all I’ve mostly experienced. Though, overall to be completely honest I feel as though introducing myself to more forms of role play that isn’t gang roleplay is a good idea, and an idea I would like to take. I am friends with members of the police department OOCly and part of my decision to apply lies with them, their explanations and overall descriptions of the police department role play genuinely just seems interesting and is something I would like to do. It seems like a fun, engaging new source of role play that I can take on given its natural challenging nature and given I have past experience role-playing a police character on minecraft roleplay servers that I thoroughly enjoyed, I would like to be able to role play a police department character once again. From what I’ve generally seen of role play that’s police based it seems extremely different to gang role play, where you mostly create a character - develop them - then get to killing - where you’ll inevitably be arrested or killed somehow. KPD seems like a place where you can slow things down tremendously and gain the ability to develop your character slower, over-time with the risk of losing your character instead of feeling paranoid that you are going to lose your character every time you get into a scenario. I also like the general challenge that KPD poses, because it seems not only to be an extremely different style of role play to that which I’m used to (as I’ve said before prior.) But, it seems also challenging due to the many different obstacles you will have to take while on and off of the job. To add onto all of this, I want to also role play generally as a cop, I want to be able to role play life as a cop be it through dangerous situations or job meet-ups at a shop. I want to be able to freely role play as a cop/civilian (when off-duty) in Karakura. I want the ability to be able to take down criminals and stop crimes from taking place no matter the severity of what said crime is, I want to be able to sit at the front desk - bail people out and even help people deal with the smallest of crimes whether it be a robbery or even someone just fighting illegally in plaza and etcetera. Hopefully, by pursuing my idea of joining the department I will be able to fully complete what I want to do to the absolute best it can be done. I hope to raise through the ranks of Karakura Police Department all the while developing a character who can grow through the experiences that being on the force put him through, and a character who is not only intriguing but 'more' then an officer to say the least - someone who is still human underneath whatever being in the force puts him through mentally and also physically. To conclude and to summarize, I simply want to be able to experience how role playing in the Karakura Police Department would work, and how developing a character in it would also work. In the case that I am accepted - I also wish to create a strong bond with other members on the force.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand Japanese Laws and basic conduct police have to abide by. I am confident in my ability to understand them.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I would say I am quite knowledgeable of police work, having been a police officer on other roleplaying platforms, one of them being a minecraft server roleplay of which I am not allowed to mention due to it being against the rules, in said server I was a Police Cadet and completed my training top of my class IC’ly and OOC’ly, and became a Police Officer. I am well-experienced in overall Police Work IC’ly given I’ve studied how you do your protocols and am knowledgeable of some ‘terms’ used by the Karakura Police Force - for example ‘Prio’s.' More recently, however - I've joined yet another minecraft roleplaying server that I am not allowed to mention the name of given it breaks the rules of roleplay hub, and became a police officer in that roleplay too. I am active to the point where I have been promoted currently and have the highest amount of recorded arrests on the entire force, not to mention I am constantly active on said server. Furthermore, I can accurately recognise and deduce certain KPD rules - such as being unable to patrol alone until you're a detective or such ( from what I've witnessed from yonio ). As a cadet, you can't have a gun or interrogate as that's for detectives or higher-ups and different scenarios require different solutions, and to finally add when you arrest someone you must tell them the reasoning for doing so, say if you detain them you must mention and specifically say that you are detaining them for further questioning, and if you arrest someone you must go to their cell and inform them of why they were arrested in the first place and of their bail. My knowledge on OOC Japanese police work, however is quite low in comparison to IC work and is something that needs to be improved on. I know as much as the basics and definitely need to learn more about OOC Japanese police. However, I can always research more in the future - and as a substitute for my lack of OOC Japanese police force knowledge I know more about how the American and British police forces work respectively.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police Faction is important to SchoolRP because if there were none, gang roleplay would really have no limit - the server would probably die off in a couple days had there been no police - people would grow sick of dying all the time and nothing being there to prevent them from doing so. Not only are they important to stop gang roleplay from taking over the server completely, they are important to the lore and events on the server. Most, if not all, events on the server have KPD involved and without the faction there, the events could possibly grow dull. Finally, the Karakura Police Department are important to SchoolRP because it keeps the roleplay realistic - teenagers realistically would not be able to kill someone and walk away like nothing happened and the faction prevents this from happening, additionally - without the faction lawsuits would not be a thing as they are formed through the police department IC’ly.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I agree to being demoted at any time if I am accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role by applying for it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand strongly why this rule is in place and fully agree with it.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I will not take IC things OOC’ly while dealing with training and situations IC’ly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Akio Minamoto is the complete definition of a stand-out. With bright blonde, shaggy platinum hair that contrasts the usual dull black and browns that Japan is used to, he stands at a whopping 6-foot tall and weighs one hundred and eighty pounds, far surpassing the average Japanese male in the physical categories. He sports a scar seemingly formed by a bear’s claws just beneath his eye and has a mesomorphic (more-leaning to a burly) body build. He has hazel-eyes which seem like deep honey when sunlight reflects off of them. If he were to be compared to a mythological character or any sorts, the first things to come to your mind would be ‘Adonis’ or ‘Apollo’. The male radiates sunshine energy and seems to almost always sport a bright-white smile on his face regardless of what the situation may be.

What they're like on and off the job?
Akio is a laid-back individual off of the job, constantly joking around with people and overall liking to have a little bit of a joke. He is empathic, honest and a kind individual when he’s not forced to take care of a serious situation that requires him to swap his attitude to that of being someone who’s serious. He often teases people off of the job and gives people nicknames. . . Possibly due to bad memory. While on the job, however - Akio is still laid-back but not quite as much, referring to individuals by badge number instead of pet-names in serious situations and during said situations, completely shutting out any idea of joking around in the scenario - adopting a mature, sensible and ****ytic composure to help him figure out and help the best in the situation. Overall, Akio is a pure-hearted person who seemingly just likes to live life to the fullest he can.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Akio is a strong-minded individual who enjoys working in a team, his passion for teamwork fuelled by his love for creating bonds and getting to know other people - what helps with his teamwork is his innate selflessness in most situations, in or even off of the job, be it someone steps over a puddle or theirs a gun aimed to someone’s head he’s the type of person willing to save other people (and co-workers) at the expense of himself. Furthermore, as it goes for plans for the future - Akio dreams big, wanting to become a higher-up within the Karakura Police Department, and even potentially a commissioner shall he switch stations at any time. (As he would not have the heart to ‘replace’ Commissioner ‘Yonio Schwarz’)

BACKSTORY
Akio Minamoto was born to a strong-willed professional basketball player named ‘Jiro Minamoto’ and a kind-hearted nurse whose name was ‘Makima Minamoto’ sometime in summer, 25 years ago in Kawagoe, Japan. Growing up the younger sibling to his older sister Akira, Akio often adapted to his sister’s personality and thinking - and given his sister wanted to become a police officer he adopted her dream of becoming one too. However, with a genetic disorder passing a generation, his sister was left hospital bound and told that she would be unable to do much physical activity as it would harm her forwards - but apart from that she would be fine. Devastated by this news, Akio fully set his dream on becoming a police officer to live up both of their dreams together. As a boy, Akio joined the boy scouts in order to learn more about surviving and how to better help people when told to by his mother. However, feeling crushed by the pressure set on him by the expectations of his parents - who now only believed that he would be the child who could go to college and get a good job in japan, Akio left to live with his aunt when he was 17 years old due to the crushing pressure, where he eventually felt as if he could truly ‘be himself’. Inspired by his sister’s attitude when dealing with her illness in the process, he became an optimistic and inspirational individual who never set his goals low. This caused him to enter the army cadets in order to build his mental fortitude as well as his overall physical ability, which gifted him the amazing physique that he has today (Or maybe it was just genetics. . .). Passing through high-school with slightly above average grades all around, he attended college and flew through the courses he picked - excelling specifically in the ones that related to Police. . .and doing average in the singular course that did not. Akio then signed up for the police academy at age twenty-three after leaving education - where he went on to complete two years of basic Japanese Police Training before he went on to join the Karakura Police Department as a true cadet, having finally accomplished the shared dream he and his sister had bonded over years prior. Eventually, the crushing pressure he felt that his parents had put on him slowly faded away once he had reached his end-point, instead being met with overwhelming support from his family that he hadn’t been noticing they’d of tried to give him before. Reconciling once more with his family before heading off to Karakura’s police department fully - Akio said goodbye to the small family he knew and left the rural areas of Japan to become a true city boy - . . . Of course not without a send-off party first!

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Akio Minamoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Akio's given names are "Akio" and "Aki", sometimes even "Minamoto"

Preferred Name:
Akio / Aki

IC Phone number:
My IC phone number is (030)-789-5310

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Pure Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
The basic amount, two years of training.

Working Experience:
Akio is a former Army Cadet during his youth, along with him working average jobs in retail during his teenage years.

Academic Degree:
Master's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminology, Public Service

Minor(s):
Forensics

Native Languages:
My character’s native language is Japanese

Other Languages:
My character also knows German, English and Italian as a result of his school subjects.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread