minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I have multiple accounts that I use to portray characters on the roleplay hub network, my accounts being ‘minustempo’ and ‘tellmetempo’ - however the account I am applying to the police department with on this occasion would be my ‘minustempo’ account.

Discord Name & Tag:
I do have discord; My discord has changed from when I last posted a police department application on the server and is now tempo#8805 instead of what it was beforehand.

Previous bans:
I understand that I have quite the bad history on the server, having been banned notably twice (excluding bans for maximum earnings as I can’t recall how many I’ve had). The two bans I recall are: a ban for ‘incorrect usage of KPS’ which was given to me by Loooper on the twentieth of june in 2021, and a ban for ‘continuous rule-breaking, countless warnings, kicks, bans for rp-related matters, failure to comply with your blacklist’, which was given to me by YonioTheNacho on the third of november in 2021, I have gone 7 months without a form of punishment that equates to a ban on the server, and I hope to keep this streak up and fix my history on the server as your history on the server is considered a heavy part of this application, given you are supposed to have an ‘outstanding history’ on the server. I have not been banned in a while though, apart from a ban for 30 minutes over a misunderstanding within an event.

Describe your activity on the server:
Formally, my activity as I stated in my prior application was rated a 6.5-8/10 by myself, I am taking back that statement as I believe my activity dipped during the previous weeks - I was busy with applying to colleges in real life hand therefore didn’t have the right amount of time to put into the server, while this is by no means an excuse as to why my activity has dipped in the meantime, I am merely giving reasoning as to why my activity has ‘dropped’. As I stated in my previous application, I hope to distance myself more from the gang roleplaying aspect of the server (though not fully, as being part of the police department means you’d inevitably have to get involved in some form or way with gang roleplay at least once on the server.), and by doing so I hope to expand my activity on the server through partaking in the different forms of roleplay that there is on the server, jock roleplay and the other forms of roleplay present on the server. My activity, if I were to describe it right now would be lackluster on the server at the time of me posting this re-application to the police department, though like I had stated in my previous application I am using the denial of my application as a form of motivation to help me develop a new character and become more active on school roleplay. Hopefully, in the near future my activity on the server can evolve from being a low rating (let's say my activity is hypothetically rated a five out of ten) to a greater standard, where I am online once more everyday and am motivated to consistently roleplay with others - where my activity is highly rated (hypothetically, something like an eight or even a nine out of ten.); Though if this application is accepted I can confirm a great increase of my activity on the server - be it through being there everyday to patrol with other officers and partake in training (as a cadet would, given you’re not expected to be patrolling every single day as a cadet, and instead expected to be in training or some other form of education in being an officer of the police department). Finally, as a consequence of my denial from the police department I will be trying to ‘boost’ my activity to the absolute maximum I can in the meantime before applications are reopened to the department. Hopefully, in doing so I can create some insightful roleplay that helps to show I’m moving on from my terrible history on the server, and trying to create a better image and, therefore, portrayal of myself on the roleplay hub networks - be it through my maturity out of character, or my ingenuity out of character as well. Obviously - someone could not be 'too active' or 'too inactive' on the server - so I wouldn't mind when I attempt to increase my activity on the server - for it to be somewhere in the high-mid to low-high range of activity. My activity at the moment is taking a step down as I have entered into a series of exams.

Which timezone are you in?
I live in England, so I am in two time zones technically - when not in daylight savings time I am part of the greenwich mean time timezone, however when I am in daylight savings time I am in the british summer time timezone, which is essentially greenwich mean time +1.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
KPD application #1 [DENIED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
During my time on School Roleplay I've primarily focused on the Gang Roleplay aspect of the server, this is mostly due to the fact that I was initially introduced to this type of roleplay on the server. I have occasionally branched out to different forms of roleplay on the server - be it JockRP for a little bit or even for a short while going into Delinquent Roleplay through "Red Devils" vs "Kanto". I genuinely just want to visit the KPD side of the roleplay, and I want to move away from the spotlight put on me through my bad decisions in the past. What primarily motivated me to apply to join the Police Department Faction was the words coming from those involved, who praised it. It would help me to sort of separate myself from the toxic person who constantly broke rules on the server. I want to change myself and reposition myself in the roleplay hub community. Going back on my point of never trying out multiple factions on the server, I feel like the police department will be a breakthrough for me into deciding what other factions on the server I want to join in with. I have spent the last few months revising this application to make sure it's good enough to post. But, like most other people on the server - my main motivation for applying to the Police Department is about trying it out and seeing whether or not it's something that intrigues me. Additionally, as I said in my application that I posted seven months ago, I noticed that there is a lack of people from Europe in the force - the force is american-dominated and therefore sometimes when I am online there will be no officers online, leading to an increase of crime. In addition to this, I have also been told by numerous officers/cops on the force that it would be nice to have ‘former gang-roleplayers’ on the Karakura Police Department Roster and how I could assist in this, being someone who gang role played on the server for a period of around 10 months, I have the experience required to help people within the department with their issues with gang roleplay, I have a completely different outlook/experience with gang role play due to partaking in it for as long as I have. Karakura Police Department has been one of my long-term goals to join on the server, as you can see by my application posted 3 months ago.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I would say I am quite knowledgeable of police work, I can thoroughly understand the ranks and tasks you are required to undergo on the force. I know that you have to communicate through your radio, and how only higher-ups and detective constables are allowed to carry guns on the force. Additionally, how one must use /help to actually use the CCTV and also be in the CCTV room at the same time. I am well-experienced in overall Police Work IC’ly given I’ve witnessed how the faction does protocols and am knowledgeable of some ‘terms’ used by the Karakura Police Force, the terms and ranks being:

These are the terms/tasks the police department undergo:

Patrolling:
Patrolling as a police officer is one of the basic requirements of the force, you go on patrol across Karakura searching for anything going on that may be illegal of any sorts, and fining people additionally. Patrolling alone is not recommended and only higher-ups are permitted to. Cadets are unable to patrol without a patrol officer and the amount of people you can patrol with ranges from 2 to how many other people are online.
CCTV:
In order to access the CCTV on the server, you must go into the CCTV room and sit in the chair, roleplay out actioning to watch the CCTV cameras and then use a /help, asking a staff to check the CCTV for you. I am unaware whether or not you have to state a specific area you want to check the CCTV cameras of.
Desk Work:
On the police department, one of the things you are meant to do is be on the desk. If you go AFK while on the desk you will be punished accordingly. At the desk, you are required to pat anyone down who fails the metal detector test against the wall by the entrance into the desk room, and additionally you are supposed to handle bails - bails of which you can only take a specific percentage of and do not keep all the earnings of. Another thing you should handle on the Desk are "Lockdowns" and "Priorities". A lockdown is when someone or a group of individuals bypass into the KPD and "raid" it - though this is banned now, and the KPD must put the station into lockdown (Iron barring the doors, walling off the exit and spreading gas inside to knockout people.) Whereas Priorities is when people call priorities due to a large situation unable to be handled by the current amount of people online, which varies in levels from 1-3 where a ping in the discord is initiated. You can handle lawsuits for 100k and even give people back items you have taken from them to spray down. Finally, the last thing you can do on the desk is people into the back so that they can give a testimony for a crime.
Apartment Raiding:
To raid an apartment, you must first get a warrant to raid such apartment under good reason from a judge, an example being you have seen someone run into the apartment over CCTV with an illegal weapon in hand. You would then get to the apartment with your warrant and go inside, if they do not let you inside, you would enter forcefully and raid the apartment, searching the chests and patting down everyone inside, sending them outside when patting down has been done.

These are the ranks the police department has in descending order:

Police Cadet:
Becoming a police cadet is the most basic rank in the entire force, you are not allowed to do as much as the higher ranks are in the force and are under strict supervision by the members of the force, additionally - you are supposed to attend training regularly and pass an exam to actually access the police force, or risk being kicked off of it. You are not allowed to patrol as a Cadet alone, only with a patrol officer or a rank higher then that.
Patrol Officer:
Patrol Officer is the rank you are next given when you join the force, you have successfully passed your cadet exam and have now been entrusted to take care of minor tasks such as taking cadets on patrol, or patrolling together with another patrol officer or a higher rank in the force. You can patrol on foot or on a bike and it is your main duty to respond to active situations, pat down people who are suspicious or wear a mask and give out fines.
Police Corporal:
A Police Corporal is the next step up in the long chain of the police department's ranks that one can obtain, there is not much of a difference between being a patrol officer and being a police corporal except a corporal is entrusted to take care of more things.
Police Detective Constable:
The Police Detective Constable are one of the ranks entrusted to temporarily borrow a Glock-17, additionally they deal with interrogations with people who have been detained for further questioning, looking at crimes and the like.
Police Sergeant:
A Police Sergeant is the first rank in the "supervisor" section of the police force. They don't differ much from being a Police Detective Constable apart from being a supervisor and guiding lower ranks in. They usually take care and look after the lower ranks I.G cadets.
Police Detective Inspector:
Similar to the Police Detective Constable except you are a supervisor as well, you handle investigations and interrogations as well as being the first type of rank to be allowed to carry a gun nor you when you're on-duty. You can form warrants and such at this level as you are specifically a detective.
Police Detective Superintendent:
You have climbed the ranks of the Karakura Police Department have successfully made it to superintendent. You are now in charge of the many operations that people undergo on the force.
Police Lieutenant:
Becoming a Police Lieutenant is difficult with the limited amount of 3 people allowed to be lieutenant at the time. A Police Lieutenant is in charge of training cadets and other lower ranks, as well as sometimes being head of a specific division in the police force. (Patrolling, Detective, ETC.)
Police Captain:
A Police Captain is the second highest rank one can reach in the KPD. They are the highest except they are just below the commissioner, much like the commissioner, they take control of the KPD from the outside (On Patrols).
Police Commissioner:
The Police Commissioner is an unreachable rank in the KPD, held by only the lead of the faction. They are the overseer of the entire Police Department and handle various tasks that come to them, be it lawsuits to even promotions.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police department are important to SchoolRP for a multitude of reasons: Many events are lead by the police department or have it heavily involved, and with the introduction of GangRP it’s a must-have as it would simply be extremely unrealistic for teenagers and many criminals to just run around with ballistic masks, in attire with naginatas or other illegal weaponry and stab people everywhere and anywhere they want for simply no reason. It is also a refreshing experience to the roleplay as it’s one of the more unique factions on the server. Gang roleplay without the police department would really have no limit - the server would probably lose some members had there been no police - people would grow sick of dying all the time and nothing being there to prevent them from doing so. The police department plays such a large role in the lore of school roleplay as well, and if there was no police department - many events and other factions on the server would suffer tremendously from this. For example - with there being so many Gang Roleplayers and no force to stop them - it would be like the purge event 24/7.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I agree and wholeheartedly agree that it is fair I am subject to being demoted at any time if I am accepted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
es, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role by applying for it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand strongly why this rule is in place and fully agree with it.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Hiroshi Saito

Character's age (if accepted):
Twenty-Five

Character's gender & pronouns:
My character is a cisgender male and goes by He/Him.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

My character has graduated from highschool, and college with a bachelors in Criminal Justice.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
My character is proficient in English, Italian and German.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Hiroshi Saito is the complete opposite of the idea of being “unique”. In a country full of people with black, straight hair and brown eyes he is no different. He has since grown from his highschool days of 5’5 and now stands at the average height of 5’9, weighing an average amount as well. If Hiroshi Saito was standing in a crowd you would not be able to single him out at all. He reeks of beta male energy and even smells average. He has perfect teeth and eyesight though, so at least he has some pluses in his life.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Professional:
Hiroshi Saito when professional is a male who can quickly swap up from 100-0, while he enjoys being a casual individual, when the time calls for him to get serious he will not hesitate as he prides his job.
Casual:
Hiroshi Saito is a happy-go-lucky individual. He likes to think he inspires others with his attitude and doesn’t like to put people down. He’s the type of individual who can take a joke and give one back and doesn’t mind some banter with people.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Great. Hiroshi Saito loves to have people he can work with since his days in highschool. He loves to work with people so that he can better himself by taking the positive attributes of that person and applying themselves to himself. He is a natural team person and likes teams a lot. Hiroshi hopes he can form a good relationship with his co-workers though.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Hiroshi Saito sees himself as either. He doesn’t really mind what he is. He realized late into his highschool life that being a leader sometimes isn’t always the best thing to be. He doesn’t mind the weight nor the responsibility of being a leader because he has been a leader in the past.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Early Life
Hiroshi Saito was born to two middle-class Japanese citizens in the Karakura General Hospital on February 14th, 1997. The exact day he was born led to his parents believing that he was truly a child born out of pure love. Hiroshi was treated with love and was nurtured as a kid, though not spoiled as he often worked hard for his parents' appreciation. As a child, Hiroshi’s main inspiration was Hidetoshi Nakata, a Japanese football player who would eventually rise to become the greatest football player Asia had ever seen. Hidetoshi’s hard work and dedication to his sport is what propelled Hiroshi’s own extreme work ethic and dedication to what he believes and dreams in.
Primary School
Hiroshi attended Karakura Middle School and was quickly off with a bang, applying to join the football team and just barely making the cut into it. It was here that Hiroshi found his passion, maybe to become a footballer just like his idol, Hidetoshi - but things took a turn for the worse when his height stopped being an advantage to him when he dribbled, and more akin to a weakness whenever he was up against a defender. As the team’s main center-attacking-mid, he left after two years in the football team, disappointed he was unable to become like his hero - he turned his attention to studying and playing games as a way to cope with the sad reality that he‘d be unable to accomplish his dreams the way that Nakata was able to. It was here, that Hiroshi slipped from being the confident individual he once was - to the shy and introverted male he would strive to escape and get out of in middle school.
Middle School
Nakata never really left Hiroshi’s mind, the football player still being his favorite of all time, but his parents continued to console him about his departure from the football team - something he did within his own will. This left the youngster confused, conflicted on why he was being told “it was all-right” that he wasn’t tall, or nearly as athletic enough to keep up with the other kids. This quickly made Hiroshi feel inferior, and due to the lack of communication between his parents and him about the topic, causing him to develop an inferiority complex because of it. In his first year of middle school, Hiroshi found it difficult to connect with others because of his interests; specifically how something he was so interested in, Football, was not an achievable dream for him. Not wanting to be the same when the second year came around, Hiroshi drastically changed his appearance to fit the standard of the time - which only led to more people avoiding him due to how strange he looked with the haircut at the time. All alone, he retreated to a low group of people like him, nerds, who had an interest in superheroes and the like. This is where he met his best friends, Junichiro Akuyama and Masuyo Nakamoto. Two people who would eventually become life-long friends of his. Junichiro, Masuyo and Hiroshi became an inseparable trio of chuunibyou (early teens who have grandiose delusions, who desperately want to stand out, and who have convinced themselves that they have hidden knowledge or secret powers.). This continued deep into their third year of middle school and the trio didn’t seem like they were going to grow out of this state.
Early High School
Strutting into Early Highschool still in your chuunibyou phrase is something that no Japanese high schooler wishes upon another in any circumstance. But, for whatever reason the trio of friends did walk into high school as chuunibyou. This led quickly to actual bullying as they thought that they were something they were not - superheroes with magical powers. Hiroshi, a 5’5 skinny unathletic boy could somehow fly and shoot lasers, while his friends were able to run at superhuman speeds and use magic. Hiroshi in high school additionally was addicted to anime for a short period of time, watching dragonball only helped to further his chuunibyou life. Eventually the three would grow out of the phrase at age 17, just one year after coming to highschool, and even though the essence of chuunibyou would remain deeply rooted within them, they moved past that to do better things.
Late High School / THE RED DEVILS
It was here that Hiroshi first got a breath into gangs, and the specific gang that caught his eye was not the gang KISHI that rampaged around, murdering officers left right and center, but the gang that caught his eye was Mighty Stars. Mighty STars encouraged Hiroshi to start his own delinquent gang, a delinquent gang that went by the name of “THE RED DEVILS”. The red devils was a group of delinquents that aimed to just simply wreak havoc around the school. They set up base on the rooftops and this was one of the first times Hiroshi felt like he was important in Karakura. Hiroshi Saito - a gang lead who went by the name “Shorty”. He went around doing his business until one day he bumped into a gang member from a gang he had never heard of - KANTO. The gang member, whose name was Shigekazu H. Hatake challenged Hiroshi and Masuyo when the two were in KANTO’s turf, the back of the bowling alley. What ensued was a fierce battle that ended in the two coming out on top. However, this led directly to KISHI and the RED DEVILS entering into a sort of delinquent gang war. Whenever a KANTO member was sighted by a RED DEVIL member they jumped and they fought. This eventually came to a big-standoff on the rooftop, RED DEVILS turf where bodies were broken and Hiroshi was injured for days. This, however, did not make Hiroshi stop what he was doing - in fact pushing him forwards to continue his work. Eventually, Masuyo would be stabbed in the stomach by a KANTO member with a reaper, and Ernesto Martinez would apprehend the attempted murderer, however the damage had been done and Hiroshi was diagnosed with PTSD from the event by a doctor, forcing him to leave the RED DEVILS and disband it all together. He moved out of his house with his parents after this, unable to stop feeling like a disappointment for visiting the idea of THE RED DEVILS.
Post RED DEVILS / Graduation
After the red devils, Hiroshi began taking Sertraline to help him deal with the PTSD of having his own friend bleeding out in his hands. Hiroshi began taking class more seriously as his exams approached, studying with Masuyo whenever he could and training his physical abilities with Junichiro whenever possible. It was here that he met with Yabadee Kozlov, and along with Masuyo he would form the record label “GWA Records” - a name of which meant “Gangstas Wit Attitude.” Hiroshi began to make music and contemplated a career as a rapper following a debut album that was seen as pretty decent by the Karakurian citizens, but quickly stopped once he recognised that music was something, that while he was passionate about, would be an unreachable goal similar to his football dreams of old. He found himself often late, lying in bed unable to sleep in his tower floor, wondering what he would do with his life and thinking of the time Masuyo was stabbed.. What struck him from the encounter that formed him from the PTSD was Ernesto Martinez’s undeniable bravery to arrest the male who had stabbed his friend. After taking time to think about what he wanted to do in life, Hiroshi realized the way that he could properly give himself a use was the same way the person who had saved his and Masuyo’s life was, by joining the Police Department. Now inspired by both Ernesto and Hidetoshi, Hiroshi took his studies and training 10x harder when it came to his upcoming exams, surpassing expectations and getting a good enough score to be able to continue on to the Karakura College.
College
Hiroshi applied to college for a master’s degree in criminal justice and criminology, both subjects which heavily followed the law. Hiroshi felt devastated by the amount of course work, swarmed by work after work after work and forced to work even more at that. What was worse between the two was criminology. After thinking about how Masuyo was able to overcome his own near-death encounter, Hiroshi found that his coursework was nothing compared to what he, or his friends had suffered and used that as motivation to continue on. Eventually Hiroshi would gain his masters in Criminal Justice and Criminology, eventually continuing on to graduate with a bachelors in Criminal Justice.
Post College / Young Adolescence
After his graduation, life slowed down a little bit for Hiroshi. He was now Twenty-Three and unemployed, so as a way to work up his money, he got a job at Eleven-Seven just outside the school. After his college years, Hiroshi decided to get in contact with his parents just shortly after turning Twenty-Four. It was here that he learnt of his hero, Ernesto Martinez’s retirement from the police force - and the murder of both the commisioner and well-known ********* Metagarou Tachitsu. Something that fueled him even further to stop crime in the city. He began to work out his body, the 5’5 scrawny boy had shot up to 5’9 in his college years and now he often found himself working out until he felt he was at his physical peak, strong and athletic enough to apply for the Department. Hiroshi continued to work at Eleven-Seven for a year, building up his money until he went and applied to join the Karakura Police Department, leading to the present day.​

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No. A pocket knife is a minor illegal weapon and if caught with one, you will be charged with possession of minor illegal weaponry and serve 2-3 months in prison if you do not bail within 3 days OOCly.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, Cast, Surgical Mask, Eyepatch and Bandages.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would make sure my body camera is recording the situation before I then go ahead and step in, separating my co-worker from the inmate and restraining them. I would first make sure that the inmate is okay, and then I would go to a higher up with the proof of the footage, show them the footage and show them that it was abuse, not a fight that the inmate had started, hopefully solving the situation.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I’d pull the person away from my co-worker and force them to the wall, arresting them. In the situation that it’s more serious and my co-worker is being assaulted with weapons, I’d call for backup and then tase the individual/s, getting my co-worker to the hospital so that they can recover.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I compile evidence of the officer being corrupt and bring it to the commissioner directly as I do not know who might be helping the co-worker with their corruption and any higherup might be involved.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I’d fine the criminal for bribery, and if they are unable to pay the fine, arrest them for not paying for the fine.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread