minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Since my previous applications, I have gained additional accounts that I use alongside my previous ones to roleplay characters on the roleplay hub network and the school roleplay server itself. I am currently in possession of 4 accounts I use to portray characters on school roleplay, my main account being ‘minustempo’, and my alternative accounts being ‘tellmetempo’, ‘subtominustempo’ and the account I am applying for the Karakura Police Department with, ‘10po’

Discord Name & Tag:
My discord name and tag is currently 10po#8698, if it is to change in the near future, I will edit it according to how I have changed it.

Previous bans:
I have been banned a total of three times across the roleplay hub network and its servers, two of which are permanent bans, while the first one I received was a seven-day ban. The first ban I received was from Loooper, with the reason being ‘Failure to use KPS’. Despite my disagreement with this ban on the fault of Loooper, I agree that it is a punishable offense and I accept that I was banned for doing such a thing. I appealed the ban Loooper gave to me but was denied, and so I waited out the remaining time on the ban timer until I was able to play the server once more. This ban took place on 20/06/21 and was appealed on 22/06/21. Around three months passed before I received another major form of punishment on the server. My second ban was (ironically) from YonioTheNacho and took place on 03/11/21. This ban given to me by YonioTheNacho was for ‘continuous rule-breaking, countless warnings, kicks, bans for rp-related matters, failure to comply with your blacklist’ and I would like to say I completely agree with the reasoning behind this ban, despite me unknowingly attributing to the reason of the ban. I appealed for this ban a few days after it was given to me and YonioTheNacho shortened the ban to 7 days. I believe this is the ban that caused me to realize that I had to step my game up and begin maturing not only as a player but as a person as well. After I was banned and my appeal was accepted by YonioTheNacho, I spent a total of seven months changing who I was on the server before I was informed by a friend that they would be unfortunately departing from the server themself, this caused me to act up with them in their final days under the excuse and guise of ‘having fun’, and I ended up attributing up to four warns and was banned by atoki for a max warn ban initially. After atoki talked to a senior-admin about my ban, the senior-admin and atoki agreed to change my 1-day ban to a permanent ban under the reason of ‘constant rule breaking’, changing it from the original four warnings automatic ban from the server given to me for one day. I originally appealed for this ban but was declined, but then after a few days of re-thinking my mindset about the server and my decision making, I reapplied and had my ban shortened to two weeks. I believe that this is the ban that caused me to realize that I am on a last chance and if I want to do quite a lot of what I want to do on the server, I will require utmost seriousness when I end up attempting to do it.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very active individual of the roleplay hub network and school roleplay server. I regularly log on for hours at a time and am able to manage 3 out of the four accounts I have played school roleplay on the daily. If I was told that I had to rate my activity on school roleplay out of ten, for the past year and a few months that I’ve been actively roleplaying on the server, my activity has not declined and either remained stagnant or in some instances even improved. My activity on the server has mostly been produced through gang roleplay and crime roleplay, something that I am trying to take a step back from as I continue my journey throughout school roleplay. If I am completely honest my activity as of recently has shifted away from the crime faction and gang roleplay overall in favor of jock roleplay, and I feel like it is no secret that I have already applied for the emergency services faction to apply (and hopefully) become a psychiatrist within the faction. I feel like it is noteworthy as I've stated in previous applications to hypothetically rate my activity on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest where I log on for 12+ hours each day, and 1 being the lowest where I rarely log on at all, if even. I feel important to add that on this scale of activity I have created for myself across various applications that I have made on the server, I would give myself a seven out of ten, I am a character who is able to log on for multiple hours at a time and even as of late I have been able to produce time equivalent to the higher ranks of the 'activity scale' I made for myself hypothetically. Regardless of if this application is accepted I can confirm a great increase of my activity on the server as a whole, in general as of recent times I have been having more fun on the server then I normally would of, due to me now being a member of the football team and properly entering into jock roleplay. The former "lack of inactivity due to exams" has significantly decreased and as of today, 16/08/22 I am completely free of school/college and have no timetable I have to abide by. Not only am I active in my own time zone (british summer time/greenwich mean time depending on the season) but I am a flexible individual who I would say is able to operate in most time zones outside of a few like australian eastern standard time. I find it notable to add that across my accounts I have a playtime of 6 weeks + on school roleplay, which is the equivalent of over one-thousand hours on the server. As I stated in my previous application, but will re-iterate, I think my activity would even further improve as I'd be more motivated to attend training, patrol and overall just roleplay as a member of the karakura police department faction. Regardless of anything though, I would like to say I have a good activity on the server, and one that can continuously be good despite lack of motivation and bans stopping me in my tracks, albeit slowly.

Which timezone are you in?
I live in the United Kingdom, specifically England, so I exist within two timezones. Greenwich mean time and British summer time, right now, as it is summer, I am in the british summer time timezone.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
AFRIKAANS APPLICATION #1 [DENIED]
AFRIKAANS APPLICATION #2 [ACCEPTED]
ITALIAN APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
GERMAN APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT APPLICATION #1 [DENIED]
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT APPLICATION #2 [DENIED]
BLACK MARKER DEALER APPLICATION #1 [DENIED]
BLACK MARKET DEALER APPLICATION #2 [DENIED]
EMERGENCY SERVICES APPLICATION [UNCHECKED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation since my previous application remains unchanged, for the entire time I have spent on school roleplay and other roleplay hub servers, the most I have been able to do is gang roleplay and other forms of it such as criminal roleplay to delinquent roleplay on the server. Despite the fact that these remain different entities and I have experienced multiple gangs, some even I have created myself (Red Devils, Tanteidan X, Squadra, etc). Since joining the servers, all I have been able to do is gang roleplay and thusly so. I was initially invited to gang roleplay during the bakuto - suteji conflict last year and since my ban by Loooper, was too fearful of an instant denial due to the ban on my record to apply for anything. Recently, I have branched off into jock roleplay, and I am liking it. There's always been the fact that I would love to enjoy being a cop on the server, I do not keep it a secret. I am a fan of investigating/detective work and even roleplay at all. I feel like the police department will be a breakthrough for me alongside (if in the case my emergency services faction application is accepted) into a better roleplay experience on the server. I feel as though my views are narrowed significantly due to the fact I am simply only able to partake in gang roleplay, school roleplay and jock roleplay right now. As I previously stated, while I enjoy jock roleplay and enjoy it thoroughly, it has shown me that I want to branch off into even more roleplay styles then just gang roleplay before I take a true departure from the server eventually. I will repeat one of the key factors that I want to reiterate in this application which is: I simple would just enjoy roleplaying as a karakura police department character, characters such as amalia fawcett and zoe hart are characters I will specifically attribute to me wanting to roleplay as a karakura police department officer, simply as while they were doing the police work, you could easily see they were much more than a simple character who just did something to do something, which is what I am familiar with in gang roleplay, most of the time, characters in gang roleplay are created just to simply kill someone or start a life of crime with no development, so as a change I realize that the effects of being an officer would be great for a character I want to portray and 'instate into the school roleplay hall of fame' to put it pretty bluntly. I enjoy challenges and hardships for my character that they have to overcome, which is why one of my recent characters, Yuta Tachitsu, is essentially a blank slate that is influenced solely by those who present themselves to him, and how they do it. Finally, I find it important to bring back the message I had in my previous application about time zones. Not only would I be a huge help to the problem of time zones on the american-dominated server, but sometimes I see one if none cops online in early mornings when I am awake, and not wanting there to be a seeming 'blind spot' and window for those who want to utilize the fact there are no roleplay character officers (saying this as I believe I was told there are non-player characters in the station at all times, so realistically you would have to fear roleplay) online to commit crimes, I want to hopefully fill that blind spot as I am an insanely flexible character with a very flexible time-zone as I said previously.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Compared to most others who roleplay on school roleplay, I would say I am quite informed on police work and have quite a lot of knowledge about it that surrounds it. I know the basics from communication through the radio primarily all the way up to severity of prio's and the different levels that represent them. I know you cannot actually use CCTV and require /help to use such a device, but you must be in the room and have acted out using it. Overall, if I was to say I am knowledgeable on police work both OOCly and ICly I feel as though I would be correct in stating that. For example, I am going to give a list of things that in-character police do and have to do as an officer to display my understanding of how the force works from what I have learned through various people who are on the force, or who have been on the force. Additionally, I am going to display OOC knowledge of police work here and there.

These are the terms/tasks the police department undergo:

Patrolling:
After you have passed your examination and all your training as a cadet, you are promoted to patrol officer, patrolling is what patrol officers and above take part in and essentially they go out and look for trouble / respond to active ongoing emergencies that require the assistance of the karakura police department to solve. As a cadet, you are not allowed to patrol and generally patrols can go from anywhere from 2 members (recommended, but not enforced unless people are actively hunting officers) all the way up to five and above officers patrolling at one time together. While on patrol you pat down people who are suspicious and give them fines, arrest them and sometimes detain them for further questioning if needed.
CCTV:
CCTV are cameras spread across the city of Karakura that the police department can use to their advantage in various scenarios, while the police department are able to access these from the CCTV room, you must go in there and sit in the chair, then roleplay out an action (for example, /me [X] would check the CCTV cameras at plaza.) and then do a /help with proof and request a staff member go and act as the 'CCTV' for you. CCTV is one of the best things an officer can have at their disposal as it grants them surveillance across the entire city of karakura due to the sheer numbers and amount of them there are spread around it. CCTV on private property however, can be manipulated by the owners.
Desk Work:
While you are in the police department, one of the most frequent things that go on is 'desk work', desk work is the task of responding to those who directly enter the station to report crimes, bail, etc. If you are to unfortunately go away from keyboard while on desk duty you will be punished accordingly to how long, etc you were afk for. At the desk, it is your responsibility and requirement per your job to pat down those who fail the metal detector test at the very front of the entrance to the station. You should take them to the wall by the entrance into the officer's section of the police department and pat them down by the wall directly beside it. Another thing you can handle on desk work is bails, bails you can only take a specific percentage of the earnings from (let's say 20%) and the rest will be taxed and given to the commissioner. While you handle 'bails' you are required to look through the arrest log for the character that is trying to be bailed. You can also, at the desk, handle two features called 'Lockdowns' and another, called 'Priorities' (or Prio for short.). A lockdown occurs when individuals storm the police station or refuse to leave and the doors and all exits to the station will be blocked with walls or iron bars. In a raid, it is optional to spread gas that knocks out those inside through the police station. Priorities, on the other hand, are a system the police department uses to rally other officers to notify them of when a crime is occurring that is seen as 'severe'. Priorities are usually called when there are not enough officers online to take on a task at the current moment. Priorities vary in levels from one to three, with three being the most severe and one being the least. Next, you are able to hand back items you have taken from people while out on patrol at the desk so long as the individual pays a specific amount to get that item back. Finally, you are able to take people behind the station's doors and into an area where they can testify for a crime and give a witness testimony, or even report a crime (though this can also be done directly at the front desk, which should be noted). In order to bring anyone into the station, you need to handcuff them by the wall you should be patting down people by and then take them in through the front to the area where you receive testimonies. Another thing you can do is start 'missing person reports' when a character has been kidnapped or otherwise killed, or taken out, or even if they've literally just gone missing.
Apartment Raiding:
In school roleplay, people and characters have different areas with which they are able to reside within and live in. If you want to raid an apartment, you must first need reasoning to do so and then get a legal warrant from a judge/governor under good reason. A good example of this is seeing someone have just stabbed someone with a naginata then taken the same naginata and clothes they were wearing into a certain apartment. In the case this happens, You would be told to get a warrant then present it to the offender, if they refuse to let you in, at this point you can forcefully enter as you have a warrant, searching the chests and getting people outside to be pat down. Of course, you do not NEED a warrant to raid an apartment, so long as the person actually lets you in, but if they do not and you want to enter, you require a warrant.

Next I will be going over the ranks in the police department and the ranks you can achieve, what they do, and their obligations to the force. These are the ranks the police department has in descending order:

Main Division:

The main division has a cap of 19 and is comprised of the following ranks:

Police Cadet:
Becoming a police cadet is achieved after your application to the faction is accepted, you begin at the most basic rank in the entire force where you are unable to do nearly as much as the other ranks and even other divisions can. During your time as a cadet, you are under strict supervision by higher-ups and are expected to regularly attend training sessions to help build your knowledge about the force and to prepare you for your 'evaluations'. In order to actually get past being a cadet, you must complete your evaluations with a passing score or risk being kicked off of the force all together. As a cadet, you are not allowed to patrol alone, and are expected to only go out of the station with groups of at least a patrol officer or a rank that surpasses even that.
Patrol Officer:
After you complete your evaluations, you move on from being a police cadet and now become a Patrol Officer, now a patrol officer is the second rank in the force, but opens up far more paths and opportunities for you as far as the department can take you. It is now your response as a patrol officer to take cadets on patrol, patrol with other patrol officers or ranks that are even higher then it. As a patrol officer, you are expected to conduct regular pat downs, and patrols in order to meet your monthly 'quota' for activity or you risk a roster warning or even worse, demotion from the force all-together. You cannot train detectives as a patrol officer.
Police Corporal:
As a police corporal, you have stepped up into the long chain of the police department's ranks that are currently obtainable to non-staff players. There are not many differences between patrol officer and police corporals, except as a police corporal you are now permitted to train cadets. As a corporal, you are chosen (or you can choose) to become a physical trainer or informational trainer. Additionally, you now can carry pepper spray and a crowbar with you.
Police Sergeant:
A police sergeant is the next rank up in the main division line of the karakura police department, as a police sergeant you are expected to give guidance and act as a sort of supervisor for the lower ranks among the force. At this rank, you have the ability to rent not only a police bike out to patrol with, but also a glock-17 to use in dangerous situations. As a supervisor, you are overlooked on by the higher-ups who will judge how you treat the ranks below you.
Police Lieutenant:
Police Lieutenant is the highest rank someone can achieve in the main division, with a limit of 3 people occupying the position at a single time. The heads of physical and information training are given this rank and they are expected to be looked up to as both a leader and a base for other lower ranks to compare themselves to. Lieutenants are good leaders and must have good communication additionally.

Detective Division:

The second division of the karakura police department, it has a maximum capacity of 10 people who can be in it at a time.

Police Detective Constable:
Becoming a police detective constable is the first step into becoming a member of the detective division of the karakura police department. You will attend training in order to learn the basics of how to be a detective; interrogation, guidelines and overall work that is put on for a detective to do. In order to advance past police detective constable, you need to pass an exam.
Police Detective Inspector:
The next step of the detective line, you have passed your exam and now supervise and handle investigations, interrogations as well as being the first rank in the detective division to be able to rent out a police cruiser and also you will be able to carry a gun. As a police detective inspector, you are able to go to judges and ask for warrants, and take care of the police detective constables as they are your lower-ranked members.
Police Detective Chief Inspector:
The equivalent of a sergeant of the main division, the police detective chief inspector is expected to act as a role model and good leader to their division and their team, though they are looked over quite heavily by the higher-ups in order to make sure that they are successfully completing their role.
Police Detective Superintendent:
The equivalent of a lieutenant for the detective division, you have successfully climbed the ranks and are now the highest member in the detective division, it is your job to handle the wellbeing of your division, promote people and help overall teach your members, though. It is your job to protect the division and you handle all that goes on in it

Higher-Up Division:

The two in charge of everything involving the karakura police department, this caps at 2.

Police Captain:
The highest rank one can reach in the main division, but branching off into the higher-up division. You handle the main division and essentially everyone's well being and who patrols with who, quotas for the entire main division as a police captain, you are the essential lead of the main division, only surpassed by the commissioner themselves.
Police Commissioner:
Everything comes to a head, and even the police faction is not exempt to this, outside of the faction lead, the police commissioner is an unobtainable role meant to show who is in charge of the precinct, they handle payments, promotions and even more. They are the boss, and are at the upper echelon of the karakura police department.

Finally, I will be going over the equipment that the karakura police department uses in various situations, and how they can be attributed to such a situation with examples included.

Baton
The Baton is a melee weapon that police officers use to subdue a target that is harshly acting back or attacking them, while muggable from the hand, the baton is known to come in handy as it can 2-shot knockout a player. This is standard equipment and every officer carries this.
Handcuffs
Another one of the most important pieces of equipment for an officer to carry, they first need to be behind their opponent (preferably against a wall) before patting them down and handcuffing them in order to arrest / detain them for further questioning. This is important as it allows the officer to arrest another individual. Police carry two pairs at a time.
Radio
A standard issue radio that all police officers are required to wear on their chest at all times while out on patrol, it is used to relay codes (such as 10-20) and overall toc communicate with your fellow officers.
Breathalyzer
A breathalyzer is a piece of equipment used to determine how drunk another character currently is in school roleplay. In order to be used, the character must blow into the breathalyzer.
Badge
The badge a police officer carries is supplied to them by the station themselves, it helps other officers and civilians along with other people among the city of karakura discern officers from other people who reside in the city.
Taser
The taser is perhaps one of the greatest tools an officer can have as they start their career, it allows for a full 1-minute stun and can be used without an action if the opponent who it is being used against is moving. Overall, it is a well-rounded weapon that is used to help subdue people who break the law in karakura.
Pepper Spray
Unlike the previous items, you can only game pepper spray at the rank of corporal and higher. Pepper spray allows an officer to temporarily blind their opponent if they are resisting arrest or in close proximity, allowing for a quick and easy arrest for the officer.
Crowbar
Similarly to the pepper spray item, the crowbar is only gainable at the rank of corporal. It’s main use is to help officers break open chests and get into houses that they need to raid if they have suspicion of items within there being illegal, or fugitives hiding in there.
Glock
The strongest weapon on the server, and the strongest item an officer can get. A glock is only possessed by higher-ups and also detective inspectors although can also get rented out by sergeants and police detective constables respectively. This weapon has a thirty-block range.
Riot Gear
A piece of equipment utilized by the karakura police department for when crimes need a far more hands-on approach, it protects the officers identity and offers them the chance to use their respective codenames.
Police Bike
A rentable item for those who are corporal and above, it is a fast one-seated vehicle built for the road and chasing down suspects whenever possible. It is quite fast and helps the officers in the situations travel across the map faster.
Police Cruiser
A car that higher ups can rent out, it is a vehicle with four-seats and is mainly used for the same thing the bike is, yet can carry more officers with the driver.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Much like most of this karakura police department application, my ideas have not changed that much since my last time applying. I still believe that police are important to school roleplay for the following reasons: It is no secret that by far the largest faction, even since it was first introduced to the server school roleplay, is the gang faction. Perhaps this is due to the lack of application required in order to join the faction or mayhaps it is due to new players (such as myself) being roped into it through various degrees of situations for which you can be pulled into gang roleplay with. Without the police faction, the server would essentially become an anarchy server but just roleplay based instead of survival-based that traditional minecraft is. Despite how I feel about gang roleplay, I feel as though it is necessary to admit that it has a large problem with being how large and difficult the community is, so having the karakura police department there to counteract the myriad of gang roleplayers that swarm the server day by day is just one of the many reasons why having the karakura police department be a faction is a very good aspect for school roleplay. My other point is just that is is genuinely just a unique faction that people would like to not only apply for, but be within and take place with the things that transpire within it, whether it be patrols or even detective work, people will still find a way to enjoy the faction for what it is, a good roleplay experience for everybody involved. Lastly, I would like to say that a lot of the events that happen on the server or have happened in the past, have had the karakura police department directly involved, or involved somehow, which goes to show how they fit into the structure of the roleplay as they continue to expand on the lore.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I agree and wholeheartedly agree that it is fair I am subject to being demoted at any time if I am accepted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role by applying for it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand strongly why this rule is in place and fully agree with it.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Fushido Ren (Fushido being his last name, Ren being his first, across this application I will be referring to him as ‘Fushido’ as that would be how he calls himself.)

Character's age (if accepted):
Fushido is currently twenty-seven years old.

Character's gender & pronouns:
My character is a cisgender male and goes by the pronouns he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

My character has received a proper education graduated from highschool as well as college with a bachelors in Criminal Justice.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
My character is quite proficient in english.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Fushido is a Karakuran male who seems to be rather attractive, he has shaggy black hair and a good complexion, he has soft, round eyes that seem to be supported by the slightest eyebags beneath them, probably due to stress. Across the right side of his face, just beneath his mouth and by his chin lays a beauty mark; how uncommon. To compliment his face, he sports an earring that sits hanging on his left ear. His eyes are a deep brown and he seems to look like the average Japanese citizen, just far more conventionally ‘attractive’ through his face shape and natural genetics. He stands at an average height of five feet ten inches and has a mesomorphic body type, weighing 160 pounds. Despite not seeming to care about his muscular stature, Fushido due to police training is in the peak physical state a human can be, and damn does he look great looking like that. Overall, he is simply what appears to be a lucky male, and by that, he is an attractive male. He always seems to have a slight smile on his face, and when he does, maybe you could spot dimples if you looked close enough.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Fushido is a firm believer in staying true to the character you truly are, so regardless of a situation he is put into, he will continue to be a person who’s slick with their words, a purely satirical, sardonic individual who likes to crack jokes. If you asked Fushido how he would describe himself, he would call himself a “Hotshot”, someone who is apparently a confident individual with what they work within. Overall, Fushido enjoys to live in the moment and be the team’s morale support, but that is not to say that he is not as much a physical threat as he is a good joker. Despite saying he stays true to himself, he is much more laid off and relaxed when not on the job, as being a police officer is a stressful endeavor that you have to be consistently on your a-game while you take part in it. He enjoys living in the moment and working with people, so he’d always be up to go and patrol, etcetera.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Fushido enjoys working with a team as working with a team is where he feels as though he shines the greatest, he is someone who mutually benefits off of being surrounded with their peers and individuals who are like him. Despite seeing himself as an individual who enjoys making friends and getting along with his co-workers and teammates, his strong morals in believing you should stay to who you truly are can sometimes conflict if he feels like someone is doing otherwise, overall, he is someone who benefits from being surrounded by people he works with as it helps him to concentrate and focus. . .But he also likes making verbal jests and jokes. . . sometimes at their expense!

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Despite Fushido seeing himself as the type of character who wants to be a leader, he does not seem to really be bothered by the position he’s placed in. He’s happy to take charge,but he’s someone who’s grateful that he even got to the karakura police department in the first place. Deciding that he doesn’t want to get kicked off for forcing himself into a leader position quite instantly, he instead decided he’d choose to do the wise thing and respect all of his co-workers, as it would be the morally correct thing to do either way. Fushido, as always, benefits off of being surrounded by people, and could care less where he is on the social hierarchy of the police department.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Early Life
Fushido Ren was born to Fushido Akira (his father) and Fushido Makoto (his mother) on the 15th of May, 1995 in the Karakura General Hospital. Fushido and his family were a family who came from lower-income, and a family who strived on the strong bond they had with one another in order to get by. As a young child, Fushido often noticed that his parents would get letters quite regularly and other media in attempts to message them about some things, but as a child would, he paid no mind to it and continued living his life. One thing that always stood out to Fushido while he was younger was his parent’s resilience, and despite hardship how they never changed, something which would stick with him for years to come. Eventually, one day Fushido would uncover the letters and realize that his family was in pretty bad debt, debt that was keeping them on the lower-income side of things. As young as a child he could say, it’s no lie that he wanted to help his parents get out of whatever was making them upset so frequently in the letters they received, even if he could not quite understand it.
Primary School
During his primary school years, Fushido was oftentimes mocked for his informal way of verbally communicating through japanese, perhaps due to the informal nature of his parents, not only were he mocked for his informal ways of speaking, but also his seemingly ‘needy’ attitude for which he asked regularly to borrow items and equipment from other classmates due to not wanting to make his family feel even more upset. Sure, it helped, but in the long-run the debt would only get increasingly worse. His father eventually took more hours on the job, which left his mother at home with the young Fushido most of the time. Occasionally, he would see his mother upset, perhaps over the fact his father had to take more hours on the job, or maybe the over looming debt that she felt was stopping him from having a regular life like other kids. After a particular day at school, Fushido and his mother were called to the counselors office, where the school discussed how Fushido’s informal speech was unnerving the other parents of the school, alerted to this by her son, she went home and began to cry. Fushido, a young boy, was immediately alerted to this and began to crack jokes, the only way he knew how to make people feel better, and to his utmost surprise it worked. His mother told him that his jokes had made her feel better, and this is what set Fushido hard in stone as someone who likes to tell jokes, in order to make others feel better. Additionally, he felt as though changing for the sake of others who he was not even affecting was not a good thing to do, so he kept on being informal as a reminder of not only where he came from, but a reminder to never change who he was.
Middle School
Middle school came by quick to Fushido, and with middle school vastly approaching he decided he would begin to save up money in order to help his family out, in order to do so he used his charisma and jokes to become essentially the ‘class clown’ of his year and continued on forwards, despite if people were laughing at him, or with him, he did not seem to matter as he purchased cheap snacks and other items and resold them to his classmates for higher prices. By the time he was half-way through his first year of middle school, Fushido was regularly making money reselling sweets and other snacks that the classmates wanted him to, and to Fushido at that age, that was enough. Fushido continued to his motto of changing, and despite the ridicule from immature kids he faced at primary school, it seemed to disperse once he had reached middle school. In the school though, what stuck with Fushido is how he felt like he truly had nobody to rely on, and nobody who he could talk to and relate to him about the situation he was going through. He was simply just a boy in his own little world, he supposed the rest of his classmates must of thought about him, he hardly interacted with them apart from when they approached him to directly sell to him, and deep down, even if the stubborn boy would not admit it, the feeling of not having a friend was beginning to eat away at him.
High School
High school is a chance to start anew for some if you’re lucky enough to have people who aren’t from your middle school, and Fushido was lucky enough to not. Fushido made quite alot of friends in highschool and he spent the majority of his highschool years watching birds and studying to get a good job so that he could help his parents, but this was Karakura, the city that never sleeps, and the city that is always filled with crime. Fushido, as any student would be, was walking home from school one day when he decided to take a shortcut through the powerplant to get home just a little bit faster then he would before. It’s here that Fushido truly messed up, unknowing to the boy the powerplant was a dangerous zone where criminals and gangs spent their times, stabbing those who came in and assaulting them with various different weapons and the sort. Obviously, Fushido did not want to buy into this life, or even involve himself in it at all even if slightly and so he tried his hardest to stray away from it and crime as he was growing up. The boy found himself cornered by the gang members who beat him until a quite literal pulp, there wasn't much he could do against them when they had bats and such, and he only had at the bare minimum his fists and hadn't really fought at all in his life before. After he was knocked out, the criminals raided Fushido's pockets and took his cash, which he gladly was not carrying all of at the same time. After waking up from the assault, he very quickly limped home, likely concussed from the attack and collapsed into bed. It wasn't until the next morning that he found himself actually checking and he realized that he had lost all of his money he had been carrying that night. Fushido was not the type of person to go back for revenge, for his own retribution, but it's safe to say he didn't enjoy being picked on like that, having his money taken by some random thugs in the powerplant. He would spend the following years in high school not carrying any money, and from the situation would declare himself that he would join the karakura police department. If he wanted to cause a change in his parents life still, he could not be getting taken down by anybody on his quest to help his parents, the people who raised him, get out of whatever debt they had, and to whoever they had it to. Late at nights, Fushido would think to himself about whether or not the goal was reachable, the karakura police department, and whether or not it paid enough to help get his parents out. He hoped it did, he did not really have a thought. He was a firm believer that now, he would stop at nothing to join the karakura police department, because there were other people out there, likely suffering the exact amount as his family were or worse, and his aforementioned strong morals would not allow him to sit and watch as people were wronged by criminals.
Graduation
For the rest of the time he was in high school he was a much more focused individual, focused on attaining both goals he had now set for himself. Despite all this, he still kept true to his promise that he would transcend what barriers, and what anything that was holding him back was doing to him. It was in these years that Fushido would begin to properly train his body in advance of training for the police academy, not only that but he would begin to take studying far more seriously then he ever had. It's not that he quit making the money, but it was more so set in the back of his mind, the karakura police department was a good sign, a good start for him to begin making money. In his eyes, you couldn't really ever have too much money and he wanted to make as much of it as he could, maybe if he had leftovers after helping his parents, and nobody needed it he would donate it to charity. It was dreams similar to this that kept him motivated and he continued his studying and training until he could pass his exams and head on off to be a graduated person. After his graduation, Fushido had much more time to research about how he could apply to the department, what topics he needed to study in while he was in college in order to actually get the job, and he continued to train his body. During his graduation, Fushido completely changed himself physically, he was no longer an average-looking male, but his face fat and overall body fat had gone down and he now looked quite handsome, possibly unrecognizable if you saw a photo of him from his high school years. He ended up changing his hairstyle and such, which led to his current more attractive appearance he still holds to this date, which was pretty rewarding to him after thinking the only thing he had going for him was his humor and charisma.
College
Fushido in college felt like a whole new person, but he stayed true to his roots that helped to humble him as an individual. He reminded himself occasionally just because he looked how he looked, it wasn't that everything else in his life had been cured or changed for the better. Maybe some things had, but he had to focus himself further on his goal. He had applied to college and gotten in, starting his way to get his degree in criminal justice and criminology in order to better understand the law that surrounded the island of Karakura. Fushido continued to train himself and gain more friends in college due to his natural more societal appearance, overall, college seemed to be like a huge success to him and a step in the correct direction towards the karakura police department. After long years studying and such, he would finally graduate with a degree in criminal justice and criminology, staying a little bit longer to extend his criminal justice degree to a bachelors.
Post College
After passing his exams in college and moving on into the graduated life, Fushido did not feel quite like he was ready to apply for the police department as of yet, so he got a part time job as he continued his studies out of the school and college, working his mind and his body until he felt like he had a solid, relative chance to actually get in and pass his college exam. Following the Chinese belief that your life has been endangered at least once if your have a piercing in your left ear, he pierced his ear to remind himself that during his entire life, he's felt endangered and had to fight for at least something. Maybe he enjoyed the challenge, or everybody he had met who had come to support him on his journey, he didn't really know, but he did know he was the closest ever to achieving his goal right now. Hopefully, he hoped that the police department would be enough to rid him of everything that had happened to him over the years. So in 2022, August, Fushido applied to join the karakura police department, leading directly into the current day.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No you cannot legally own a pocket knife in Karakura, a pocket knife is counted as one of the ‘minor illegal’ weaponry that is in Karakura. If you are pat down with a pocket knife on you and a pocket knife is found in your possession, it will be taken and you will be arrested for minor illegal weapons possession, where you will serve 2-3 months in prison if you do not bail within 3 days OOCly.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, Cast, Surgical Mask, Eyepatch and Bandages are all medical items that do not require a prescription for you to possess while roaming in Karakura.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
First things first, I have to make sure my body camera is on and recording the fight so that I have solid, irrefutable evidence that the officer in question is the abuser physically. Then I would step in, restraining the officer by any means possible as assault as directly against the law and they are not upholding their code of conduct as an officer of the law.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would force the person away from my co-worker by pulling them to the wall so their back is facing me. I would then handcuff them as I do not know how much danger my fellow officer is in. I would check up on my officer then pat the criminal down and send them to jail for assault. If my partner is being assaulted with weapons I would relay my location and situation over the radio before going in to help them via tasing the people assaulting them. I would then take my co-worker to the hospital so they could recover from their wounds they have received.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would first start to compile evidence against the officer that is unable to be refuted to completely. Once I have enough evidence, I would bring the said evidence directly to the commissioner as if one officer is unfortunately corrupt, there may be more who are also corrupt helping them as well.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Ask the criminal to pay a fine for bribery (However much it is) and if they refuse, arrest them for being unable to pay the fine. I would also tell the higher-ups that people are trying to bribe cops so they look out for members who may accept the bribe in the future. If they evade, I would give their description over the radio and chase.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Karakura Police Department! Please make sure to have
a look at the Emergency Discord server for further information.​

Users who are viewing this thread