Japanese, French and Russian
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Alignment:
Neutral Good
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Sexuality:
Gay
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
The one shared quality between all special, is fear. Fear of abandonment, of commitment, of others. We all have something to fear, Mio's deepest fear was disappointing those around him. Whether it was family or friends. Mio's priority was to maintain the reputation of his family name. Even if that meant the sacrifice of his own adolescence, he'd give it up for an instant for his family; would they reciprocate? Not so. Selfless and giving, Mio was the golden child of the Fall family. Seen as the future of Avignon, he'd constantly push towards the future. Making drastic changes to better the people, donating funds to those in need. Offering his help at any given moment. Mio's goal was to help anyone he could until his final breath.

October 14th, 2021. The eve of Mio's eighteenth birthday, his family awaited his arrival in the dining hall. Donning his finest attire, he took his first steps into the future. Sliding into his seat at the head of the table. His mother took a long pause, furling her lips as she spoke. "The time has come, Mio. In front of you await two choices." She'd motion to the two separate documents in front of him, one would detail an arranged marriage. She was a wonderful girl, beaming with happiness and beauty. To the other side of him, an emancipation notice. Severing him from the family line, freeing him of the shackles and pressure of the family. No more sacrifice, no more chains. The future was boundless, without hesitation. His pen taking a mind of it's own, extending to the emancipation papers. His father grasped his wrist, a small gasp escaping Mio's lips. "If you make this choice, you'll be severing us from your life- permanently. Please Mon fils, if you take this woman's hand. You'll be offering this family a bountiful future, the business opportunities that would be offered to us would be life-changing!" His grip on Mio's wrist would tighten. The tension in the air thickened, Mio was left at an impasse; better the life of those around him, or explore the world? Not knowing what the next day hold. The boundless future Mio dreamed of was in his hands, without a second though. His hand escaped his father's grasp, signing the emancipation papers. His family was shocked, many cried, a few cheered in celebration of his choice. Mio would rise from his seat, taking a small bow. "Thank you for your time everyone, may your future be bright and your dreams even brighter."

As he took his final steps out of the Fall estate, Mio looked back on the main house. Taking one final glance at the prison that held him down for so long. The window he'd spent so much time looking out of, peering at the outside world; was now in his view for the last time. Expecting a teary goodbye, Mio was left alone. Taking his first steps into the future. As he arrived at the airport, the woman at the desk asked for his I.D. Taking a long glance at it before moving her gaze back to Mio. A bright smile painted on his face. "Happy birthday, Mio. Safe travels, enjoy your time in Karakura."
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Attributes:

Strength
(★☆☆)

"I'm definitely not the strongest, but I can carry a sack or two of flour! So- I guess I've got a bit of muscle on me?" He'd giggle, a warm smile painted on his face.

Dexterity
(★★★☆)

"I'm relatively proficient in a few different things! Mainly painting and cooking, so I've got a few skills up my sleeve!"

Constitution
(★★★☆)

"I'd say I've got a relatively nice physique! Considering my time helping at one of the local bakeries. I can definitely work well under pressure and any kind of stress that may be put on my body."

Intelligence
(★★☆)

"Eheh- I'm honestly not the smartest, social intelligence? That's a different story! But I didn't spend a lot of time bettering my knowledge."

Wisdom
(★★★☆)

"I'd love to offer my wisdom and help to others! If there's any opportunity for me to support someone, I'll do it without hesitation!"

Charisma
()

"I'd like to consider myself a super duper friendly person! I can be a lil' shy and scared to start a conversation. But I swear I won't bite!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
A timid and shy bookwork, Mio would stand at 5'4 with a slim build. He maintained a positive and welcoming aura. A kind, gentle smile always painted across his face. His eyes would be decorated with a slick wing of white eyeliner. He was very soft spoken, always speaking in a delicate tone. His presence was accompanied by the potent aroma of 'Burberry - Her (Intense)'. His cheeks would be dotted with dozens of freckles.

1666686067554.png
════ ⋆★⋆ ════​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread