Mircegg's Reporter Application #2

Mircegg

Level 4
Mircegg
Mircegg
Omega+
Mircegg’s reporter application.png

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:
As of now, I do not have any alternative accounts. My In-Game name is Mircegg.

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
I have a Discord account and a microphone. My Discord username is mircegg.

List your timezone and country:
I live in Ireland and my timezone is GMT.

Describe your activity:
I am usually very active during weekends, but I try to be active as much as possible when I am online. I always make sure to follow the SRP rules and prioritize having fun. I usually participate in GangRP, JockRP, CrimeRP, CombatRP, or MugRP. I am most active on Fridays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. If I need to be inactive for a long period, I will make sure to DM the faction lead and inform them about the duration and reason for my absence. In case I become inactive without any prior notice, I will be sure to inform them about the reason as soon as possible. If you need me to be more active, please feel free to DM me.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mirceggs-reporter-application-1.68539/ [Denied]
KPD [Deleted]

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
My motivation to apply for a reporter is because I think that if I get accepted to this IC faction I will be able to express myself in reports my other motivations to be applying are that I want to go undercover in the shadows of Karakura looking for interesting stuff to report about I also want this job so I can experience how it is to be a reporter because I think being a reporter would be a great experience for me and my character I also want to join the faction because I think its a hard faction that I can do and I am applying because I think I will be great working with my co-workers and they will all hopefully love to work with me if I am ever an unfriendly or not fun person to RP or work with me please tell me I will make sure to improve that.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I have some experience with writing, mainly from the applications I have filled out and from school assignments. However, I am aware that I need to improve my writing skills to produce quality work. If you notice any shortcomings in my writing, please feel free to let me know through Discord, and I promise to fix them. I am particularly concerned about not providing enough detail in my reports or other written work.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
I acknowledge the rules that have been provided to me and I will ensure that I follow them. If I fail to do so, please inform me immediately so that I can rectify my mistake. If I make a mistake, please feel free to give me a warning so that I can perform my job well and keep it interesting. If I do not follow the rules, I will consider my job a failure. Additionally, I am willing to accept any punishment for my mistakes to learn and improve from them. I believe that being punished will help me to learn from my mistakes and perform my job better in the future.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I believe I am a suitable candidate for this job because I am capable of performing well and I am aware of the rules and regulations. Moreover, I am willing to accept any form of discipline if required. I also assure you that I will treat my co-workers with kindness and respect as I do not want to be perceived as a mean person. I am confident that I am a good fit for this position, and I do not have any other points to add.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
I fully understand the importance of staying neutral in every report. I will make sure not to have any OOC or IC bias towards anyone or group that I report on. If I do display any bias, please punish or warn me so that I can understand what I have done wrong and ensure that I do not repeat it. I am fully aware of the significance of staying unbiased in my reports.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I am confident that I will be able to stay active and productive, and will be able to complete the monthly quota to the best of my abilities. However, if for any reason I am unable to do so, I will make sure to inform the faction lead through DMs, specifying the reason for my inactivity and the estimated duration. I understand the importance of staying active and meeting the monthly quota, and I will make every effort to ensure that I fulfill my responsibilities to the best of my abilities. If I fail to meet the required standards, I will consider my job as a failure and accept any consequences that come with it.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
I summarise this job as a job where I get to express myself and have fun looking for crime or anything that looks interesting to report. I also summarise this job as a difficult job, but a job that I can do. I summarise this job as a job where I get to go and interview people and report about what they have to say, what they saw, or what happened, but I also summarise the job as a job where I can go into gang meetup spots and report about interesting stuff there. Maybe even go to places where gang wars are happening.

Corrupt officers and problems that come with it (1).png

Full Name:
"Oh, the name is Alejandro Andreev Jeong."

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
"My preferred title is Mr. Andreev or Mr. Jeong. My preferred nickname is Ale or Alej."

Current Age (25+):
"My age? Oh, I'm 25 but is this really that important?"

Past job/work experience:
"Oh, I served three years in the army and also worked as an Onrain model. However, that was a while ago and I'm not sure if it's still relevant."

Degree/qualifications:
"When I was around 15, I started studying writing. I studied writing for around 7 years, but when I was 18, I joined a journalist club outside of school. I was the lead of the club, and I had over 20 members. I worked in this group until I was 24 and decided to go to a more professional job where I could write and where people could read and listen to my writing. Sadly, other than that, I have no other qualifications since I dropped out of school at 18 and only achieved grade 12. But I am proud that I managed to own a club with an average of 20 or more members coming daily, but I gave this up for the job and passed the club to a friend."

Nationality and born location:
"I am a Russian national and I was born in Moscow."

Phone Number:
"My phone number is 030-555-7346."

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
body.png
"I am a tall man, standing at 6'5 feet. I try not to lose my temper, but sometimes it happens. People often describe me as having a deep voice and a muscular build. I am a caring person who always tries to help my family as much as I can. I have gray hair but I am a strong person. I usually stay calm unless someone messes with me. I enjoy working with my family or co-workers. I am a creative individual who likes to express myself. I enjoy hearing what others say and I love conducting interviews and reporting on crimes happening in Karakura. I may appear tough on the outside, but I am soft on the inside. The only time I get angry is when someone messes with me or makes fun of me. Unfortunately, I sometimes struggle to control my temper, but I am working on it."

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
"I am interested in writing about a wide range of topics, including crimes and tragic events that occur in Karakura. My goal is to keep people informed and provide them with content that makes them happy. I believe that it's my job to give people what they want, and I'm committed to doing it well. If I need to step out of my comfort zone to write about a particular topic, I'm willing to do so. Ultimately, my priority is to deliver high-quality content that serves the needs of my readers."

What are your expectations for the job?:
"My expectations for the job are a job where I get to express myself, maybe even go undercover to find stuff to interview or report about. I also expect this job to be hard and challenging, just that it will be hard. I also imagine this job as a job where I get to work with my co-workers, with whom I will be as kind and friendly as I can; if they are not kind or friendly to me, I won't be with them. I also expect the job to be a job where I go and explore the city and see where gang wars are happening."

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
"Nah, I haven't received a criminal record. I was once detained while wearing a mask, but never arrested. I don't engage in criminal activities."

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
"My fluent languages are Japanese and Russian."

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

image (7).png

"We have gotten many reports of criminals attacking wild animals. What did these poor animals do to you, criminals? We have reported that most criminals are attacking bears because they think they are more powerful than animals, but I don't think this is all right. No one should think this is anywhere close to alright if you are found attacking. What did all of these poor animals do to you? Like a stray cat, do you just go up to it and decide to kill it just because you find joy in it? Like now, all of the bears and animals are on high alert. I tried going to the forest but nearly got killed by a bear. Do you think that's okay? I certainly don't, so I would ask all of you who are doing this to stop. If one person sees or witnesses this, please turn them in to KPD because this is very unacceptable, like hurting an animal for glory. Well, that is unacceptable. Imagine how the veterinarians feel they have to save poor animals who were just poached or attacked just for glory. That is just animal cruelty. I hope KPD finds these people and arrests them for years, not just one or two because they very much deserve it. if I ever find someone doing this I will go up to them and drag them straight to the KPD that's what everyone should be doing so I think everyone should go to the forest now undercover masked. Find someone abusing an animal and bring them to KPD if you're a lawyer then you're getting paid well because you are going to have a lot of people in the courtroom for abusing an animal so I hope all the lawyers can feed their families and get paid a lot I also am happy for the officers since they will get too pay for there taxes and families and whatever else they need to pay off I hope all the officers who have caught and arrested all of those criminals I feel very bad for these animals like my brother has a cat what happens if his cat gets beat up and killed?! How would anyone ever break the news to the owners of these animals to imagine you killed your families pet but didn't care that is just cruel you should be very disappointed in yourself I would be very disappointed too if I were the criminal I am just very very very disappointed that humanity has come to this when I was a kid people would bring in cats and take them as animals same with dogs and all the other animals I haven't mentioned but I beg everyone to bring these animals to the veterinarians please do this so the animals can live on but I hope everyone has a good heart just like all of us who are making sure we save the animals because the wild animals have to be left alone and not be killed it's just cruel too just like kill an animal or torture them just for a trophy that is just mean imagine your child gets killed right in front of you that is how the animals feel when they see there child dead on the ground they ask why this happened. I hope every animal abuser sees how bad it is and decides too never to do it again because animal abuse is just evil and weird you can ask anyone else that question and they would agree so why not stop animal abuse It's simple, and you won't get arrested. Maybe you should also turn yourselves into KPD just so you will learn your lesson and so it will hopefully never happen again, but if you ever hear anyone animal abusing, call KPD. They can save the animals. It's really easy and saves the animals. Just call 110 on your phone, and the animals are saved, and you don't need to worry about them dying. It's just that simple. I just hope that this report is saving animal lives because if KPD can't save the animals, we can. Also, a very big thank you to all of the veterinarians saving these animals; they wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you. I also hope everyone's animals are safe because if they aren't safe, keep them safe. This world is just cruel. Now you have to hide your animals because of the evil criminals who are bloodthirsty and want to kill animals. I just hope no criminals are making the animals suffer like I hope the death is instant. I want to live in a city where animals do not get killed as often as these people may start leaving the city. What kind of city will this be if only two people live there? I don't, but if people think this is okay, I would love to interview you because I need to interview evil people. Even though I do not like you in any shape or form, I will get mad at you, but I will not hate you; I just highly dislike you. But this is all I have to say, bye!"

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

*The recording would start with Alejandro in front of the camera.*

[Alejandro] "Today we are going to be interviewing about a veterinarian who had to put a bear down because it had way too much trauma. It saw its cub die. That is sad, and I'm sure the doctor agrees. This tragic event is unfortunate, but we should probably get to the interview. The veterinarian's name is Doctor Ai. Well, I am sure you would all love for the interview to start, but Doctor Ai hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully, he will be here soon, but I am not sure to let us just hope he comes soon."

*5 minutes of Alejandro just tapping his watch, then a 6ft man walks into the display of the camera with glasses on.*
[Alejandro] "Oh Doctor Ai, you arrived! Welcome to the interview. I am Alejandro, and I would love to ask you a few questions about the bear, how sad it was for you, and so on. Is there anything you would like to say before we get started? Would you like to say how sad it was for you to see a poor bear get put down because a criminal killed its cub? If you don't have anything to say, we can get started."

*Alejandro waved at the doctor, and the doctor waved back to Alejandro.*
[Dr. Ai] "Oh, I do have something to say. I want to tell all of the criminals who are attacking animals to please stop because the bear seemed very traumatized, so I would like every one of you to keep in mind that it is not good to hurt or attack animals. I am not sure about you, but even if you do not like animals, don't attack them."

[Alejandro] "I agree too no one on this whole planet should be attacking poor hopeless animals so I just hope everyone listens to us but I say we get into the interview now so did you feel sad or bad for the animal that you had to put an animal who didn't deserve it down? I would feel horrible I would hate that but not sure about you did you feel bad for the animal and did you want to put it down at first or not?"

[Dr. Ai] "Well obviously, I do feel bad for the animals. Just please don't attack them. It's just too evil. This bear I had to put down was very sad and traumatized. I didn't want to, but I had to, sadly, so I just hoped I wouldn't have to do this same thing again. It's just sad and cruel to hear the animals were put down because of bloodthirsty poachers. Just please do not do this. It is just too traumatizing for me. Imagine how it would feel for an animal to see their child die right in front of their own very eyes. It would be very traumatizing. So please don't let this happen. It is just too sad and traumatizing for the animal."

[Alejandro] "Oh yes, I very much agree with you, Doctor Ai, so we should try maybe starting a charity or something for the animals so we can try and stop this. Do you agree? But I say, I go on to the next question: do you think that the owners of these animals would feel mad and maybe even angry at the person who killed their animal? Or any other feelings they might have for the person or people that killed their pet, or would you feel sad if your pet, if you have one, was ever killed?"

[Dr. Ai] "I do agree about the charity for the animals, so I think maybe after this interview we could start the charity and maybe try to do protests, but let me answer your question: yes, I would say the owners of these animals would feel very angry at the people who killed their pets. I would very much be mad if I heard my dog died due to some criminals, so I hope nothing ever happens to my dog. If anything does, I would take a long break from my job and just cry to myself in bed."

[Alejandro] "Maybe we can start a protest. Not sure; I don't mind, but if we do, we will need people. Let's stop talking about protests and let's focus on the interview because it hasn't gotten interesting just yet, folks. It will be getting more and more interesting, so make sure you stay tuned. Well, let me stop this talking and get onto the question. So when this animal came into the hospital, how did you even find it? Like, did someone bring it to you? Or did you go out and find it yourself, like, were you hiking or something?"

[Dr. Ai] "Oh yes I do agree let's stop talking about the protests we can discuss this topic maybe in another interview or ourselves and not make it public but let me now answer you're interesting question so I was told about the animal because some people who were walking by saw 4 masked men with katana's and bat's and many other weapons kicking a dead baby bear and behind a tree where the baby cub was there was a big bear they presumed it was the mom and then an hour after the masked men left the people walking by went and the mom was just laying beside the baby so they decided to call KPD and to ask KPD to come as fast as possible so a lot of officers showed up a few detectives too and questioned the people and checked CCTV and also the officers helped the people to sort of roll the bear to me and that's how I had to put it down."

[Alejandro] "Oh, that sounds sad about what happened to the bear, and about the next interview, it will probably not be with you again, but it might be because the media might like you; if they do, you can come back, but let me ask you the next question: if you were the people watching, would you have taken all the pain for the baby? Would you have liked to jump in front of them while they attacked the cub? If so, give a reason."

[Dr. Ai] "Yes, I know Alejandro, it is very sad, but it is life. But about the question, yes, if I were the people watching, I would have jumped in front of the poor little cub and yelled at the criminals and would have whispered to my friend to call KPD while I defended the bear. I don't care if they have katanas or any weapon; I would jump in front of them and sacrifice my own life for the poor little animal. If I had had a bat on me, I would have defended myself and the cub. If I had a ballistic mask, I would have put it on the cub's face to protect it and wrapped myself around it because this is how much I love animals."

[Alejandro] "I agree. I love animals a lot. I would have made sure that little cub did not get one dent on it, and the same with the ballistic mask and bat. I would have done the same thing, but let me ask you another question. If you were the criminals hurting the poor little cub, what would you have done? Would you have yelled at all of them to stop? Would you have used your katana to defend the cub? And if so, why?"

[Dr. Ai] "Oh yes, if I were one of those evil bloodthirsty criminals, I would have started fighting each one of them with my katana and made sure to call KPD and turn myself in because I must do the right thing, like kill 3 people, then turn myself in since I am not as bloodthirsty as them, and after I would pet the cub, take off my mask, and make sure to pet the adult bear. If KPD came, I would explain the situation and then be prepared to get arrested. The reason I would do this is so I could save animals. It has been a dream of mine since I was like 5 years old, and that day would have been my dream completed."

[Alejandro] "That sounds a bit gory but yes I would have probably done the same thing if I were you I can't stand seeing or hearing someone abuse an animal if it does happen I would be furious and mad at the person I would run up to them and attack them for the animal's sake I would make sure the animal stays alive it would be my number one mission in that situation but let me ask you a question if you knew someone that killed an animal what would you do?"

[Dr. Ai] "If I knew a family member or friend was killing people, I would not only run to KPD to report them; I would sprint to KPD to report them. I do not care if it is a brother or friend; if I know anyone attacking or harming animals, I must report them to KPD. It is just my job as a veterinarian. I must report people to KPD since it is really important. If I don't, the city could fall apart, so this is my reason for telling KPD."

[Alejandro] "I would report them too. I do not care if it is a friend; maybe a bit if it is my family, but not at all if it is a friend. Family is more important than friends to me, so I might not report a family member, but if they did kill more than one animal, I would be furious at them, and I would definitely report them, but if not, I would just ask them to never kill an animal. But Dr. Ai, let me ask you a question: Would you ever kill a sheep or a chicken for food if you were stranded and you couldn't survive off of anything else? If so, why?"

[Dr. Ai] "Oh, now this is a very tough question. If I were stranded without food and I had to kill an animal to survive, would I do it? Well, here's my answer: listen before you judge me. I would probably look around for vegetables to eat. If there are none of those, I would look for anything else except for an animal. If I cannot find that, then I would have to go to my last resort and kill an animal. I wouldn't torture it; I would just stab it a few times. But the reason I would do it is so I could save myself from dying. I am sure everyone would do that, right?"

[Alejandro] "I would probably do the same thing if I were stranded with no food, so no worries. I would not judge you. I am just happy you are telling the truth in this interview. Isn't that what this interview is about? If you were not honest, it would not be a good interview, you know? Well, now that I have said my point about your answer, and I am happy that you told the truth, let me ask you a question: if you were a KPD officer and you saw like 10 people or more hurting and abusing an animal and even torturing it, what would you do?"

[Dr. Ai] "I could hardly imagine myself being a KPD officer, but if I had to, I would probably first make sure I am hiding, and if they are armed, I would radio for help. If they see me, I yell at them to go to the wall; if they do not, I will continue hurting the animal. I would tase each of them. If I missed a tase, I would probably take out pepper spray and then spray them. If they have ballistic masks, I would run up to them, tackle them to the ground, and then tase the ones trying to come to me. I would make sure I have arrested every one of these criminals who attacked a poor and helpless animal, and in prison, I would give them as many charges as I can."

[Alejandro] "Oh, you seem like a great officer. Maybe you should be one. You seem to know what to do in situations when you are needed. Maybe next time we see or meet, it will be you as an officer arresting those who have done bad to this world, but I think I should get onto one of the last questions until you go. If you were a lawyer assigned to a case involving an animal abuser, would you take or leave the case? Remember, if you do not take the case, you have a chance of getting a bad reputation."

*Doctor Ai would be heard and seen laughing at what Alejandro said, but after a minute, he would begin to answer the question Alejandro said*

[Dr. Ai] "Ha ha, maybe I might become an officer. I am only 28 years old currently, so I have a lot of years left until I retire, so maybe I could become an officer, but you never know, maybe next time you see me, I will be an officer arresting people. But now about your question, would I take a case if I were a lawyer of an animal abuser? Hmmm, I think I would take the case if he was offering a lot of money, like 700-800k, but if he wasn't offering money to my liking, I would not take it. I do know my reputation as a lawyer will be very bad, but I would still care for the animal, so basically, I would need to hear the story first."

[Alejandro] "Well, I just want you to be happy, so if you would like to become an officer, be free to become one. If you want to become a lawyer, become one. I am not sure if I would accept the client no matter how much money he is offering, maybe if his story was that he had to for food or life-or-death situations, but other than that, I would probably not take the client, even if my reputation would get bad. I do not care; at least I am not going to have an animal abuser as my defendant. But now let me ask you the very last question. This interview has gone so fast. If you were working with the reporter, what would you report about the animal abuse? Or who and what would you interview about?"

[Dr. Ai] "Well, yes, I know that I should not be defending animal abusers, but if I do not, I could get a bad reputation, and I do not want one, so let me answer your question. It is a brilliant question. What would I report about as a reporter? I would report animal abuse, and I would inform Karakura to keep their animals inside a lot so they can survive. I would probably interview a vet who saved a bear or something, or maybe a criminal who killed a bear, but this is all for this interesting question, and yes, the interview ended so fast!"

[Alejandro] "I agree that this interview did go by so fast, but I think this is where we should be saying goodbye. I think I am not sure, though. What do you say? Should we say goodbye so soon? We both have work to do, so I hope maybe soon we can meet, like when we were wandering around somewhere we could see each other, but this is all I have to say bye to!"

[Dr. Ai] "I would love to meet you someday, and yes, I better be heading to bed so I am not tired during my day shifts, so see you, Alejandro. I hope you have a good day! And I do hope we do meet again. Who knows, maybe I will give you my number to call me so we can meet up at a cafe or someplace I do not know, but see you Alejandro now!"

*They wave at each other, then the doctor leaves, and Alejandro turns to face the camera.*

[Alejandro] "Oh, that was sad to end, but everything comes to an end at some point, so I hope everyone enjoyed this just as much as I and Doctor Ai did, so I say we end things here. Bye, everyone! Make sure to come and see my next interviews."

*The recording would end with Alejandro waving at the camera.*

#3 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

Corrupt officers and problems that come with it.png

"I have been informed and asked by a lot of people to make a report about all of the corruptness of officers in Karakura and as the good reporter I try to be I decided to make a report on all of these officers There are going to be no form of bias or hate in this report it is just going to be the truth so first off I would like to say if you are or know a corrupt officer please inform the commissioner or contact me and I would like to interview you if you are a person who knows of someone a family member friend or any corrupt officer please inform the commissioner we all want this city to be as safe as possible if you are a criminal who has witnessed an officer being corrupt I do understand you do not want to reveal yourself as a criminal but still it would be way safer towards the city and then we can survive not just die the second we go outside because officers can protect us if there is ever a purge or a dangerous event I certainly know that if I see an officer that is not doing their job properly I will take not of their face and report them too the commissioner if the commissioner does not belive me then I will make sure to get him to check cameras if he does and finds nothing then I will have to find proof but I do realise why these officers are corrupt its because they do not want to get attacked or possibly killed by the criminals but if you are an officer you may aswell do your job because that's why you tried to become an officer because what is the point in becoming an officer and going through all of the hard training just to help out criminals at that point just become a criminal or maybe even a black market dealer or bouty hunter just not a corrupt officer there is no point in being paid too help out criminals when your job is a job where your supposed too stop criminals so please if you are a corrupt officer just stop like turn yourself in it isn't so hard too turn yourself in you may become a felon buy at least you will be saving this town its like you only joined KPD for glory and power so just give up you are going to get caught one way or the other so better too give it up just now it is way easier if you do get caught being a corrupt officer I hope you get arrested for a long time especially if you were helping criminals out if I were you I would feel horrible imagine all of the families who had too experience family members dying just because you shrugged it off as someone just messing or just because you are a corrupt officer imagine if it was your son or family member how would you feel? I know for certain I would feel horrible and mad at the officer who just sat there and watched so please if you know of any corruptness please go to the commissioner so we can stop all of the crime and corruptness in Karakura for as long as we can obviously stopping just one corrupt officer will not stop crime but it will help it so please report any corruptness you see some people may be giving out rewards you never know but I certainly know I'll be reporting as many corrupt officers as I can I really want to put an end to the corruptness so why not join me today and report all of this too the commissioner I do understand why there is corruptness but still yu became an officer for a reason you must be prepared for the threats in the job so please just do not become an officer just because you want too help criminals out I do know I should not be promoting this but maybe become a bounty hunter or a job where its actually just doing crime because I know you will not get far in your job if you just help out criminals but you could go far in your job if you do what your supposed too do."

#4 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

*A recording would begin to play with a tall officer sitting beside Alejandro.*

[Alejandro] "Hello Karakura, and today I would like to say that I have answered everyone who has asked me to make a report about all of the corrupt officers of Karakura. So this is what I am doing right now. I will be interviewing a corrupt officer named Mr. Karo, and I will be questioning why he chooses to be corrupt and why he does not just give up his job and turn himself in. Let's all show the respect towards this man for coming here and risking getting arrested that he deserves. We will be questioning him about lots of things, so please stay tuned. Well, I better stop talking. Let's let the man himself talk."

*The two males would be seen waving at each other.*
[Mr. Karo] "Hello, Karakura, and hello, Alejandro. I am very happy to be here, and I would like to add some stuff before you ask some questions. So first, I am not going to be reported by anyone because I may as well just turn myself in before I could get arrested for longer. I have to say I am sorry for causing such trouble to everyone, so I think before I turn myself in, I will do my job properly so I can prove I am worthy enough to be back in the job. This will give me a bad reputation, but I would like to stop the crime now. Well, Alejandro, this is all I have to say."
[Alejandro] "Oh wow, I would have never expected a corrupt officer to do that. I am very proud of you, sir, and I am happy you are going to help the city out. I hope that even if you are a felon, you can still get back into KPD. Maybe someday I do hope you get back in, but you never know, maybe you could go for a different job if you do not get in. But now I must ask you the questions. How old were you when you started, and how old are you now? And how long did it take for you to finish all of the training?"
[Mr. Karo] "Well, I hope I get back into KPD too, but let me answer your question. I am 37 now, but I was a cadet at around 26 and it took me around 1 year to finish training. Just now I realized how fast time flies by. Oh, how much I wish I was 26 again. I wish I could just be a trainee for one of the strongest jobs, but now here I am a corrupt officer who is going to get arrested, but I can't do anything about it. Sadly, I do wish I did not become corrupt all those years ago."
[Alejandro] "Wow, you were young but not younger than me. I am 25 right now, but, sadly, you became a corrupt officer, but as you said, nothing could be changed. I do wish you were not corrupt because you seem like a great man, and you said you were 37! I did not think you looked a day over 20, but anyway, I guess you must take good care of your skin. Let me ask you the next question: Why did you become a corrupt officer? Is there any reason why you became corrupt? And I went through all of that training for no reason?"
[Mr. Karo] "Oh wow, yes, I was 1 year older than you, but stop it. I do look older than my age. I would say I look 40, maybe even 50, but I do take good care of my skin. I do know a lot of people have told me, but I do not believe it because when I look in the mirror, I just see an old-looking man. But now let me answer your question. I became corrupt when I was around 30 to 32. I cannot remember, but I remember the exact day I was walking in the sewers because I wanted to look down there, but then I found two masked men. I yelled at the wall, but they pulled out weapons. I tried to pull out my taser, but they just broke it, so I was cornered, and I had to listen to them. They told me to just turn around and forget about this, and they will not hurt me. I tried to arrest one of them, but they were just stronger than me, so I said that I would never betray the job, but then they offered me money. I would not have accepted if my taser was working, but sadly, they broke it, so I asked how much they said 1 million. I said no, but the other guy put a katana around my neck and demanded me to take the money, so I did after they dipped, leaving me there."
[Alejandro] "But you are not an old man; you look very young. But let's stop this discussion and focus on the interview. If you were ever able to change something that you did when you were younger, what would you change, like the fact that you walked into sewers? Would you change the fact that you even became an officer? Is there anything in your whole life that you would like to change? Make sure to give a reason too. If there's more than one thing, please feel free to say what those things are. The more answers, the better the interview gets and the more people like it."
[Mr. Karo] "If I were to change one thing in my entire life, I would probably change the fact that I ever became an officer. This is not the only thing I would change, but I would change to become an officer because I am very scarred now from all of the crimes I have seen and have had to just turn around. I would change the fact that I ever became an officer and probably would have become a doctor. Another thing I would change is that when I was like 18–19, I used to be a criminal, and I got shot by an officer. Everyone always wondered why I was shot, so I made up lies, but if I had not been a criminal, I could not have lied about the wound."
[Alejandro] "Oh wow, it seems like you were a sort of dangerous criminal when you were a youngster. I think you are going to be a great officer if they allow you to go into the job again even if you get arrested, but I do not know what the commissioner will think. But now I must ask the next question: how many times have you just turned your back while someone was doing a crime, and why? Like, did you turn your back when people were killing someone, and if so, was it because they had weapons? Did they make you turn your back around or else you would get stabbed? Did you try to tase them so they would not kill the guy? Did they retaliate?"
[Mr. Karo] "Well, I was not such a dangerous criminal; I gave it up when I was 20 and decided to become an officer. But about your question, I have turned my back on many crimes, but I will list a few. So one time, when I was patrolling a power plant, I saw some masked men with katanas and weapons pointed at a young-looking man. I yelled at the wall, but then they said if you do not leave, I will stab you without having a choice. I left. The other thing that happened was when I was watching the hospital. I saw a few masked men attacking an EMS employee. I told them to back off, but they just put a weapon to my face and said turn around and act as if nothing happened, so I did, and no, they did not retaliate."
[Alejandro] "Wow, your job seemed dangerous. All of those criminals ganging up on an EMS was not a good thing to do, and maybe you should have radioed for backup, but who am I to know? I have never been an officer, so you would know the best. I have another question for you: if you had a katana on your face and many different weapons on your face and they asked for your baton, what would you do? Would you like to push them away? Would you kick them? Or would you listen to their command? In this situation, there would be five criminals, by the way."
[Mr. Karo] "Oh yes, KPD is a very dangerous faction, but let me answer your question about what I was to do in that situation. I would first kick one of the men back then radio for help. I would recommend they leave, but if they do not, I will tase them, then unmask one of them so I can get their faces. Then, I would chase after the other one and tase them. I would place them in handcuffs and say that they are going to be in jail for a while. If they try to resist, I will just tase them again so they do not escape."
[Alejandro] "Wow, it seems like you are an excellent officer. I can hardly remember that this was supposed to be me interviewing a corrupt officer. From how good of an officer you are, I now wish you were not corrupt so maybe you could have more chances in the job and so you can do well in the job and so you won't be in jail, but it is too late now, and just now I noticed how dangerous the job is, so please every criminal, whatever you are, just go up to an officer and hug them to show you appreciate them, but now let me ask you a question: if you were an officer and you were just hugged by someone, how would you feel? What would you do?"
[Mr. Karo] "Well yes I may be corrupt but it is not my fault now I just want to do my job properly so I can save the city and yes I agree I hardly forgot I even am corrupt and go up to an officer and hug them just make sure you get consent from the officer because they could place you under arrest for assault on a government official and trust me you do not want that to happen so definitely just hug officers with consent but now I must answer your question if I were to get hugged by someone randomly what would I do I would hug them back and go onto my knee's because I am a lot taller than most people if it was a child I would lift them and bring them to patrol with me so they can see how it is as an officer no matter who it would be I would hug them back and thank them very much and tell them I needed the hug."
[Alejandro] "Same if I were an officer and I got hugged I would be thrilled because if I am having a bad day and I get hugged I would be thrilled if I had seen a lot of stuff I would be thrilled to get hugged if I have recently seen some bad stuff that scarred me hugs always help me recover from bad things so I would be thrilled and maybe even give them money so they can see I am happy that they did hug me but let me ask you a question now have you ever seen people doing illegal businesses if so did you manage to arrest them?"
[Mr. Karo] "I guess we have a lot of the same opinions, but I have seen many illegal businesses. I have seen black market dealers. This time I was in the sewers, seeing what was in there, and then I saw four men in there. I yelled a wall at them. I tased two of them and then arrested them, but then the others managed to come. I tased them too, and then I arrested all of them. I questioned them because I saw them with weapons, so if they did not tell the truth, I would know. So basically, it turned out they were black market dealers. They were all arrested for life, and they have no bail. They were going to get arrested for life even if they did not admit to being black market dealers, but this is the one I chose."
[Alejandro] "Damn seems like you must have been very scarred after this occurrence I would be very scared I would have maybe even gone into depression but I do not know because I am not an officer you can only really know how it feels if you have experienced it this is a kind of the reason I do not want to become an officer it is a very dangerous job especially when you are young you are going to experience a lot of bad stuff and maybe even be scarred for it so if you are young and are ready for this join the job because do not get me wrong it is a great job just not my kind of thing but now my next question if you were an officer in EMS and you saw like 20 people and it was just you and your friend patroling and no other officers available and everyone there had weapons what would you do keep in mind 5 of them with naginata's threatened and told you to leave what would you do?"
[Mr. Karo] "Well I still like the job it is fun to patrol arrest and chase people investigating crimes is really fun too so I do not know if I would have ever changed being an officer I am going to be an officer until I get arrested or until I get fired or I get too old I do know the years are getting closer and closer so it is too late to just leave the job and get a new job maybe jail is the key but I do not want to go to it because I haven't been corrupt to many times but it is too late now what has been done but all I can focus on is my future but about your question, I would probably yell at them wall if they do not comply I would go in and ask the other officer to guard me once other criminals try attack the other officer tases them I would do the arresting after I arrested all I would interview them and arrest them if any got away then its just not possible to find them."
[Alejandro] "Wow, that sounds like something a good officer would do, so it's just sad that you're corrupt because I think you would have done a great job, but hopefully, you could still get back into the job. So even if you do become a felon, you have the excuse that you were a good officer because just from interviewing you for this amount of time, it has proven you good enough to become an officer. But now let me ask you the next question: if you would not be turning yourself in, would you be getting arrested? If so, for how long and for what?"
[Mr. Karo] "Well I am a good officer just have been corrupt a few times as I said it was not my fault I was basically threatened but I would probably get arrested but I do understand this and be disappointed in myself if I were to count all of my corrupt times I would say probably 5 or 7 I haven't been such a bad officer just haven't been the best either I just hope that all the other officers get caught or turn themselves in and now if I were to answer your question I would say yes I would definitely get arrested but probably for like a long time maybe a life sentence because I have turned my back from murders black market deals assaults scamming a few more that I can't remember but I am sure I would get arrested for a while."
[Alejandro] "Oh wow, you are an excellent officer. I wish you were a good officer just very much because now you are going to be a felon for not doing your job for a little bit of corruption. I am not saying you are not corrupt, just saying it is sad you are getting arrested. I wish and hope you become an officer when you get out of jail so you can have a job feed your family and help them out. I just hope that even if you become a felon, you become an officer. I do know I said this a few times; it's just how badly I want it to happen. But now the last question is, sadly, who was the most dangerous person or people you arrested by yourself?"

[Mr. Karo] "I understand how badly you want me to become an officer, but maybe this is for the best. I am not sure, though. Just think that I might choose a different job, like maybe EMS town hall faculty or maybe even a reporter with you, but no matter which I choose, it will be a job that makes me as happy as I am in KPD. But now I think I must leave the job and get arrested first. But now let me stop talking about my life and answer your question. I would say the most dangerous people I have ever arrested have to be a black market dealer or a bounty hunter because they nearly stabbed me, but this was around 2 years when I first started."

*Alejandro would glance at his watch.*
[Alejandro] "Oh, would you look at the time? It's getting late. I think we better end this interesting interview. Sadly, I am sorry. It was a great interview. I hope to talk to you soon. Maybe the next time we talk, it will be when you are in a different job or hopefully still an officer. I just hope to see you when you are out of jail. Let's just hope we can see each other after you are out. Maybe give me your number after or we can get in contact after this. I am not sure of your choice, but this is where we say bye!"

[Mr. Karo] "Oh yes it has passed them so fast Alejandro and yes hopefully we could hang out or we can get in contact after I get out of jail but I do not know yet so I think we have to say bye now this was excellent and fun bye now!"

*They would both be seen waving, and then the officer would leave, and Alejandro would turn to face the camera.*
[Alejandro] "Well, wasn't that a great interview, but I think I have to say bye to everyone now. I hope you see my next report or interview. Bye everyone, and make sure to check my next interview or report!"

*The recording would end with Alejandro waving at the camera.*

[OOC]
Additional Information:

Characters:
[Bear] Beluga
[Grade 12] Diego S. Fushiguro

[Grade 12] Alejandro S. Jeong
[Grade 12] Antonio Fushiguro
[Grade 12] Haru Kanji

If I get accepted I will need my third character slot replaced with reporter.

Attachments

• Corrupt officer's problems that come with it.png
    Corrupt officer's problems that come with it.png
    837.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Corrupt officers and problems that come with it.png
    Corrupt officers and problems that come with it.png
    830.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Your paragraph text (1).png
    Your paragraph text (1).png
    591.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
ApplicationStuffs (2).png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, there are other applications we preferred this time around, so we have chosen to place you on pending!
- The next time a faction member leaves, you will be DMed about the spot opening
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application​

Users who are viewing this thread