cupidd!

Level 4
cupieheart
cupieheart
Rich

1645438360310.png

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:

Misaki Blackburn
Misaki, a name used for a beautiful, blossoming person.

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ:

Misa
The most common nickname of hers.

Misamoo
One of her favourite people, Mikoto Suoh, is the only person allowed to call her this.

Saki
Only her mother gets to call her this. With an exception of Jun'ya..
Who can say no to him anyways?

Mi
Yuka’s nickname for her, goes by “Mimi” as well.

Blackberry/Misakiakiaiaki
Uh-Rokujou calls her these two. It's extremely weird sometimes, but Misaki would never complain.

Ki
Edmund's nickname for Misaki. Only he calls her this.

'Wife!'
Yuuki Kusakabe's nickname for Misaki..She likes it.

ᴀɢᴇ:
"I’m an adult but can’t keep my shit together."

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ:
August 23rd, 10:32 am.
"HA SUCK IT YUKA, I’m older by 3 minutes!"

ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ ꜱɪɢɴ:
Virgo
Some say that Virgos are said to be loyal, practical, and sensible, and are usually single-minded, affectionate too. Well, Misaki is a bit of a special case. She’s loyal, and quite affectionate when you get to know her, but she’s reactionary, impulsive, and violent.

She’s the type of person to offer to beat someone up for you, but will not hesitate to throw hands if you do anything to anger her too. Take it from Aldric Blackburn;
“I mean, I can beat them up, but why should I when I have Misaki by my side. Once someone dyed my hair and Misaki went full on ‘protective-mode’. But honestly, Misaki is the best.”

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
College Student [Masters] / LCN Waitress
She’s a college student! The Captain of the Female Football team!

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ:
She/Her

ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Straight

ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇꜱ:
French
JSL

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Kyoto, Japan

ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ
Karakura, Japan

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ

Anneliese H. Blackburn

Anneliese Blackburn..Adoptive mother. What would you even say to describe this woman?
Anneliese and Misaki have gone through thick and thin, and sometimes they care so much for each other, they end up hurting themselves. This woman was her mother, her father, her hero, her teacher, and almost every reliable adult figure in her life.

????
August 23rd, 10:29 am. Come home soon, please.
"I know we fight a lot, but I wish we could just say sorry for the shit we say."

Yuka Blackburn
Yuka is her twin sister, they argue all the time about the stupidest shit, but at the end of the day, Yuka would always be the first person Misaki would tell something to. She knows everything about Misaki, and she does not need to say one more word before Yuka knows what happened and what she has to say.
Bubbleee! I got you something pink!
Mi!

Vanya Blackburn
Vanya is so cool, man. No words can be used to describe how amazing Vanya is to his sister. He’s funny, always there for Misaki, and will forever be her drinking partner.
Prost!
Kanpai!

Aldric Blackburn
Aldric. Blackburn. Misaki hates him so much she can’t help but love him. They are attached at the waist, and even when she is absolutely rude and disrespectful, Misaki would go through hell and beat up any idiot who tries to mess with Aldric.
Shut the fuck up, numbnuts.
That’s very rude.

Asami Jaibatsume
Misaki's best friend. Asami and Misaki have been friends for as long as she can remember, and while they don't always talk, Misaki will stop at nothing to protect Asami, even when Asami doesn't like her to. She means the world to Misaki, like someone who understands her even when she doesn't utter a word. Asami underestimates just how much she is special to the girl, but Misaki will go to the end of the world to prove it.
"Mimi..."
"If she touches you again, I'm cutting her hand off."

Mikoto S. Suoh
Mikomoo, her belob! Mikoto is one of her favourite people on the earth. Sure, sometimes they disagree, but never in your life would you see Mikoto and Misaki fight. Their love could not be described, and they will forever be the best of friends. <3
Mikomooo…I’m sad.”
Nawh, come here Misamoo, I’ll give you a hug..

Rosie Granger
Her team captain, and the very first friend she made on the Track-team. Misaki loves Rosie so much, and often, all her teammates call her “Mom” a fitting name for a very nurturing and kind person. Big ups, Rosie.
MOMMM, Kazuto is being mean!
Okay, kids, that's enough..

Edmund Hargrove [EX BOYFRIEND]
Misaki and Edmund have broken up, but that never stopped their obvious love for each other, as well as their blooming friendship despite their relationship not working out. Misaki appreciates that Edmund always knows when she's sad, and he'd do anything to cheer her up, and she would do the same for him. He'd check up on her after her appointments and make sure her medication was filled, and now, he calls her over the phone and makes sure she's okay.
"Ki! Do you wanna dye my hair brown?"
"Oh my days, I'd be honoured!"

Lorenza Santarossa
Lorenza. Santarossa. Jesus, how would you describe their relationship? It's on and off, one day they're fighting, the other, they're practically in love with each other. She cannot be picked apart by anyone, not even Misaki, but Misaki cares for her so deeply, that they have a mutual understanding, and they know when to apologize. Misaki loves her, and wants her happy.
"Bitch."
"You know you love me."

Yuuki Kusakabe <3
Misaki loves Yuuki, with all her heart. She isn't the type to be soft, but around Yuuki, she really cannot keep up her tough shell. Yuuki doesn't think she's a tough nut to crack, but Misaki also simply melts at the sight of him. They've only recently started dating again, but their chemistry could not be more obvious to everyone within 10 feet of them. They hold hands, and call each other husband and wife, but they both fluster each other like children.
"
Stop being a dork..It's cute."
"
Hah. I got you."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

body.pngbody.png

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
5'10"

ʜᴀɪʀ:
Misaki had medium length brown hair

ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ:
Blue. (Brown originally)

ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ:
There is no way to describe her clothing style..She wears what she wants.

ꜱᴄᴀʀꜱ:
She has one big scar, right on her stomach, and many on her knuckles.

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴍᴀʀᴋ
Misaki had two, right on her face.

ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢꜱ:
It would be easier to list the places she didn’t pierce..

ᴀᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
Misaki was always seen with her sunglasses on her head, her many earrings, and her phone. She also had a surgical hearing aid onto her right ear.
"Were you speaking to me? Sorry, I was doing something more interesting than this."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ:
At first, Misaki is a bitch. Not even going to try to be humorous here. She’s rude, she’s violent, and if she gets one bad impression from you, she will never speak to you again. She’s impulsive and reactionary, and will do everything to ensure that everyone knows she will come out as the strongest one. It’s sad when you think about it, the fact that she constantly wants to prove herself, but growing up in a place where Yuka was always the one she was compared to, Misaki had grown a sour and troublesome personality.

Misaki will take what Misaki wants, and she’s confident and arrogant. She knows she’s capable, she knows she’s attractive, and she knows she is THE Misaki Blackburn.Misaki is very quiet. She is naturally mean and blunt, and she rarely cares about other people’s feelings when speaking about what she believes or thinks about. She’s athletic, and if you spend time getting to know her, you’ll know exactly why she acts the way she does.
Move over, bitch. I can’t see the board.

ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Despite Misaki’s hard shell, and she’s a tough nut to crack, she loves the people close to her and is very loyal to them. She’ll go through thick and thin, heaven and hell, and will put her life on the line for her friends and family. Sometimes, she doesn’t know how to express her affection, and she ends up hurting people despite wanting to do everything in her power to help, but for the ones who see through that and love her back, she will forever be thankful for.
Do you want cookies..? - They’re the batch I fucking hated.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ:
ESTP-A

Misaki is an ESTP-A out of all the 16 personalities, which is fitting. ESTP-As are bold, honest, more extroverted, and assertive, which all match the personality Misaki seems to have. Of course, it's not the one that is always in the foreground, and sometimes, Misaki let's herself be vulnerable to the people around her out of trust and loyalty to them, but Misaki would never change herself for anyone.
You either hate her.
Or you love her.
And she couldn't care less.

ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:
A tanned Japanese female with layered, dirty brown hair with a side-shave & an eyebrow slit. Icy blue eyes popped against her skin but complimented her cold & rude personality. It matched her broad & masculine build weighing 56KG & standing at 5'8ft. Her right arm had a milk-snake tattoo, while a surgical blue hearing aid resting on her right ear.

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ:
It’s kind of easy to find out what Misaki likes. She will visibly and verbally comment on whatever displeases her.

Baking

One of her favourite past times, if she lets you bake with her, you’ve earned her trust, her love, and loyalty.

Snakes
Misaki loves snakes, pets in general! Her friend once owned a blue tarantula, and ever since she saw that beauty, she became obsessed with pets that are not seen as 'common' in a household. This lead to her purchase of a pretty milk-snake by the name of "Corral", and she loves her dearly.

Privacy
This is obvious too. Leave her alone if you’re not friends with her.

Spicy food! (Vegetarian)
Misaki is a vegetarian, but that doesn’t stop her from devouring the world’s supply of Spicy food. She will love you forever if you get her spicy food when she’s sad.

Horror Movies
There is absolutely no reason for this. Misaki LOVES horror movies and will only offer to watch them with close friends or family members.

Collecting Vinyl CDs

There is absolutely no reason for this either, at first, it was a hobby, she loved it, but, since she found out her best friend and ‘brother’ Mikoto loved vinyls too, she bought them more frequently, allowing him to come into her room to see her latest collections still wrapped in plastic.

ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ:

Crowds

This is sort of obvious. She’s a private and quiet person who is reserved until someone speaks to her, so she hates crowds.

Jealousy
The feeling of jealousy fucking sucks. Misaki’s heart clenches and her breathing slows down. She hates this, and if you ever knowingly make her feel like this, she’ll never speak to you again.

Probably..you.
There is no way to tell if Misaki will hate you...but 8 outta 10 times, you've pissed her off somehow, and now, she hates your guts.

Soba…….not the food.
If I see that bitch anywhere. I’m going to set him on fire.

All. Her. Allergies.
I'm allergic to red meat..and citrus."

ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇꜱ:

Running
While this is obvious, Misaki's reason for running goes beyond just wanting to be athletic. She always liked running, and she found it as one of her favourite ways to let go of the worries that cloud her mind. When she's mad, she runs, when she's sad, she'll run, sure, she'll flick her lighters on first and yell and get angry at who ever dared making her upset, but when she's done, she'll put on her headphones and her sneakers and she'll jog till her mind is empty of her anxiety.

Bowling
While she is not the best at bowling, she loves playing. She’s competitive after all.

Sewing
Anneliese was a fashion designer, and that had been passed down to Misaki. Misaki loves sewing and knitting, she even makes some of her favourite people a few clothing items to show her affection.

Baking
Misaki and Anneliese used to bake often, especially during holiday seasons. She loves making cookies, and she loves sharing her food with her friends.

Studying Medicine
Misaki is studying to become a Forensic scientist. She has a HUGE love and respect for medicine, crime, and the Emergency Staff, and she wants to be part of the new PD/EMS generations. Considering her mother was a doctor as well in Karakura, she now has a new found respect to Medicine, too.

ʙʜᴀʙɪᴛꜱ:
Misaki has many bad habits. For starters, Misaki loves biting her knuckles. She bites her knuckles to cope with her anxiety, to stop thinking about what could go wrong, and while she rarely does it now, she still has the scars to remind her of the mistakes she had made.

Another one of her bad habits is the fact that she vapes. Her mother knows, and as an ex-doctor, Anneliese warned Misaki many times about her vaping habit, but she truly doesn't think it's as bad as it sounds. She vapes a few times a week, and she doesn't really buy vapes every time she's at the store, but it sometimes is really bad when she can't control her anger.

ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛꜱ:
Misaki doesn’t seem like the type to enjoy karaoke, but a lot of her friends compliment her singing, which she takes pride in.
She also likes drawing, and playing her electric guitar. An emo and artistic person.
Another talent that Misaki has grown to learn and love is the art of Ballet. Her the****** recommended hobbies that occupied her mind and calmed her anxiety, and Ballet has been a huge help.

ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
. . . .WIP

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛꜱ:
Misaki is smart, loyal, and rather extroverted when she’s with friends.

ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛꜱ:
She possesses a lot of bad traits. She’s stubborn, impolite and rude, arrogant and impulsive, and reactionary too. She also loves revenge, and will do anything to make sure you’re hurt just the way you’ve hurt her.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•​

Last edited:

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
govnah shoes, lol! u forgot to add blackberry to the list of nickanems wtf

cupidd!

Level 4
cupieheart
cupieheart
Rich

View attachment 27324

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:

Misaki Blackburn
Misaki, a name used for a beautiful, blossoming person.

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ:

Misa
The most common nickname of hers.

Misamoo
One of her favourite people, Mikoto Suoh, is the only person allowed to call her this.

Saki
Only her mother gets to call her this. With an exception of Jun'ya..
Who can say no to him anyways?

Mi
Yuka’s nickname for her, goes by “Mimi” as well.

Blackberry/Misakiakiaiaki
Uh-Rokujou calls her these two. It's extremely weird sometimes, but Misaki would never complain.

Ki
Edmund's nickname for Misaki. Only he calls her this.

'Wife!'
Yuuki Kusakabe's nickname for Misaki..She likes it.

ᴀɢᴇ:
"I’m an adult but can’t keep my shit together."

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ:
August 23rd, 10:32 am.
"HA SUCK IT YUKA, I’m older by 3 minutes!"

ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ ꜱɪɢɴ:
Virgo
Some say that Virgos are said to be loyal, practical, and sensible, and are usually single-minded, affectionate too. Well, Misaki is a bit of a special case. She’s loyal, and quite affectionate when you get to know her, but she’s reactionary, impulsive, and violent.

She’s the type of person to offer to beat someone up for you, but will not hesitate to throw hands if you do anything to anger her too. Take it from Aldric Blackburn;
“I mean, I can beat them up, but why should I when I have Misaki by my side. Once someone dyed my hair and Misaki went full on ‘protective-mode’. But honestly, Misaki is the best.”

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
College Student [Masters] / LCN Waitress
She’s a college student! The Captain of the Female Football team!

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ:
She/Her

ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Straight

ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇꜱ:
French
JSL

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Kyoto, Japan

ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ
Karakura, Japan

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ

Anneliese H. Blackburn

Anneliese Blackburn..Adoptive mother. What would you even say to describe this woman?
Anneliese and Misaki have gone through thick and thin, and sometimes they care so much for each other, they end up hurting themselves. This woman was her mother, her father, her hero, her teacher, and almost every reliable adult figure in her life.

????
August 23rd, 10:29 am. Come home soon, please.
"I know we fight a lot, but I wish we could just say sorry for the shit we say."

Yuka Blackburn
Yuka is her twin sister, they argue all the time about the stupidest shit, but at the end of the day, Yuka would always be the first person Misaki would tell something to. She knows everything about Misaki, and she does not need to say one more word before Yuka knows what happened and what she has to say.
Bubbleee! I got you something pink!
Mi!

Vanya Blackburn
Vanya is so cool, man. No words can be used to describe how amazing Vanya is to his sister. He’s funny, always there for Misaki, and will forever be her drinking partner.
Prost!
Kanpai!

Aldric Blackburn
Aldric. Blackburn. Misaki hates him so much she can’t help but love him. They are attached at the waist, and even when she is absolutely rude and disrespectful, Misaki would go through hell and beat up any idiot who tries to mess with Aldric.
Shut the fuck up, numbnuts.
That’s very rude.

Asami Jaibatsume
Misaki's best friend. Asami and Misaki have been friends for as long as she can remember, and while they don't always talk, Misaki will stop at nothing to protect Asami, even when Asami doesn't like her to. She means the world to Misaki, like someone who understands her even when she doesn't utter a word. Asami underestimates just how much she is special to the girl, but Misaki will go to the end of the world to prove it.
"Mimi..."
"If she touches you again, I'm cutting her hand off."

Mikoto S. Suoh
Mikomoo, her belob! Mikoto is one of her favourite people on the earth. Sure, sometimes they disagree, but never in your life would you see Mikoto and Misaki fight. Their love could not be described, and they will forever be the best of friends. <3
Mikomooo…I’m sad.”
Nawh, come here Misamoo, I’ll give you a hug..

Rosie Granger
Her team captain, and the very first friend she made on the Track-team. Misaki loves Rosie so much, and often, all her teammates call her “Mom” a fitting name for a very nurturing and kind person. Big ups, Rosie.
MOMMM, Kazuto is being mean!
Okay, kids, that's enough..

Edmund Hargrove [EX BOYFRIEND]
Misaki and Edmund have broken up, but that never stopped their obvious love for each other, as well as their blooming friendship despite their relationship not working out. Misaki appreciates that Edmund always knows when she's sad, and he'd do anything to cheer her up, and she would do the same for him. He'd check up on her after her appointments and make sure her medication was filled, and now, he calls her over the phone and makes sure she's okay.
"Ki! Do you wanna dye my hair brown?"
"Oh my days, I'd be honoured!"

Lorenza Santarossa
Lorenza. Santarossa. Jesus, how would you describe their relationship? It's on and off, one day they're fighting, the other, they're practically in love with each other. She cannot be picked apart by anyone, not even Misaki, but Misaki cares for her so deeply, that they have a mutual understanding, and they know when to apologize. Misaki loves her, and wants her happy.
"Bitch."
"You know you love me."

Yuuki Kusakabe <3
Misaki loves Yuuki, with all her heart. She isn't the type to be soft, but around Yuuki, she really cannot keep up her tough shell. Yuuki doesn't think she's a tough nut to crack, but Misaki also simply melts at the sight of him. They've only recently started dating again, but their chemistry could not be more obvious to everyone within 10 feet of them. They hold hands, and call each other husband and wife, but they both fluster each other like children.
"
Stop being a dork..It's cute."
"
Hah. I got you."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

View attachment 33529View attachment 33530

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ:
5'10"

ʜᴀɪʀ:
Misaki had medium length brown hair

ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ:
Blue. (Brown originally)

ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ:
There is no way to describe her clothing style..She wears what she wants.

ꜱᴄᴀʀꜱ:
She has one big scar, right on her stomach, and many on her knuckles.

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴍᴀʀᴋ
Misaki had two, right on her face.

ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢꜱ:
It would be easier to list the places she didn’t pierce..

ᴀᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
Misaki was always seen with her sunglasses on her head, her many earrings, and her phone. She also had a surgical hearing aid onto her right ear.
"Were you speaking to me? Sorry, I was doing something more interesting than this."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ:
At first, Misaki is a bitch. Not even going to try to be humorous here. She’s rude, she’s violent, and if she gets one bad impression from you, she will never speak to you again. She’s impulsive and reactionary, and will do everything to ensure that everyone knows she will come out as the strongest one. It’s sad when you think about it, the fact that she constantly wants to prove herself, but growing up in a place where Yuka was always the one she was compared to, Misaki had grown a sour and troublesome personality.

Misaki will take what Misaki wants, and she’s confident and arrogant. She knows she’s capable, she knows she’s attractive, and she knows she is THE Misaki Blackburn.Misaki is very quiet. She is naturally mean and blunt, and she rarely cares about other people’s feelings when speaking about what she believes or thinks about. She’s athletic, and if you spend time getting to know her, you’ll know exactly why she acts the way she does.
Move over, bitch. I can’t see the board.

ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Despite Misaki’s hard shell, and she’s a tough nut to crack, she loves the people close to her and is very loyal to them. She’ll go through thick and thin, heaven and hell, and will put her life on the line for her friends and family. Sometimes, she doesn’t know how to express her affection, and she ends up hurting people despite wanting to do everything in her power to help, but for the ones who see through that and love her back, she will forever be thankful for.
Do you want cookies..? - They’re the batch I fucking hated.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ:
ESTP-A

Misaki is an ESTP-A out of all the 16 personalities, which is fitting. ESTP-As are bold, honest, more extroverted, and assertive, which all match the personality Misaki seems to have. Of course, it's not the one that is always in the foreground, and sometimes, Misaki let's herself be vulnerable to the people around her out of trust and loyalty to them, but Misaki would never change herself for anyone.
You either hate her.
Or you love her.
And she couldn't care less.

ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:
A tanned Japanese female with layered, dirty brown hair with a side-shave & an eyebrow slit. Icy blue eyes popped against her skin but complimented her cold & rude personality. It matched her broad & masculine build weighing 56KG & standing at 5'8ft. Her right arm had a milk-snake tattoo, while a surgical blue hearing aid resting on her right ear.

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ:
It’s kind of easy to find out what Misaki likes. She will visibly and verbally comment on whatever displeases her.

Baking

One of her favourite past times, if she lets you bake with her, you’ve earned her trust, her love, and loyalty.

Snakes
Misaki loves snakes, pets in general! Her friend once owned a blue tarantula, and ever since she saw that beauty, she became obsessed with pets that are not seen as 'common' in a household. This lead to her purchase of a pretty milk-snake by the name of "Corral", and she loves her dearly.

Privacy
This is obvious too. Leave her alone if you’re not friends with her.

Spicy food! (Vegetarian)
Misaki is a vegetarian, but that doesn’t stop her from devouring the world’s supply of Spicy food. She will love you forever if you get her spicy food when she’s sad.

Horror Movies
There is absolutely no reason for this. Misaki LOVES horror movies and will only offer to watch them with close friends or family members.

Collecting Vinyl CDs

There is absolutely no reason for this either, at first, it was a hobby, she loved it, but, since she found out her best friend and ‘brother’ Mikoto loved vinyls too, she bought them more frequently, allowing him to come into her room to see her latest collections still wrapped in plastic.

ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ:

Crowds

This is sort of obvious. She’s a private and quiet person who is reserved until someone speaks to her, so she hates crowds.

Jealousy
The feeling of jealousy fucking sucks. Misaki’s heart clenches and her breathing slows down. She hates this, and if you ever knowingly make her feel like this, she’ll never speak to you again.

Probably..you.
There is no way to tell if Misaki will hate you...but 8 outta 10 times, you've pissed her off somehow, and now, she hates your guts.

Soba…….not the food.
If I see that bitch anywhere. I’m going to set him on fire.

All. Her. Allergies.
I'm allergic to red meat..and citrus."

ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇꜱ:

Running
While this is obvious, Misaki's reason for running goes beyond just wanting to be athletic. She always liked running, and she found it as one of her favourite ways to let go of the worries that cloud her mind. When she's mad, she runs, when she's sad, she'll run, sure, she'll flick her lighters on first and yell and get angry at who ever dared making her upset, but when she's done, she'll put on her headphones and her sneakers and she'll jog till her mind is empty of her anxiety.

Bowling
While she is not the best at bowling, she loves playing. She’s competitive after all.

Sewing
Anneliese was a fashion designer, and that had been passed down to Misaki. Misaki loves sewing and knitting, she even makes some of her favourite people a few clothing items to show her affection.

Baking
Misaki and Anneliese used to bake often, especially during holiday seasons. She loves making cookies, and she loves sharing her food with her friends.

Studying Medicine
Misaki is studying to become a Forensic scientist. She has a HUGE love and respect for medicine, crime, and the Emergency Staff, and she wants to be part of the new PD/EMS generations. Considering her mother was a doctor as well in Karakura, she now has a new found respect to Medicine, too.

ʙʜᴀʙɪᴛꜱ:
Misaki has many bad habits. For starters, Misaki loves biting her knuckles. She bites her knuckles to cope with her anxiety, to stop thinking about what could go wrong, and while she rarely does it now, she still has the scars to remind her of the mistakes she had made.

Another one of her bad habits is the fact that she vapes. Her mother knows, and as an ex-doctor, Anneliese warned Misaki many times about her vaping habit, but she truly doesn't think it's as bad as it sounds. She vapes a few times a week, and she doesn't really buy vapes every time she's at the store, but it sometimes is really bad when she can't control her anger.

ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛꜱ:
Misaki doesn’t seem like the type to enjoy karaoke, but a lot of her friends compliment her singing, which she takes pride in.
She also likes drawing, and playing her electric guitar. An emo and artistic person.
Another talent that Misaki has grown to learn and love is the art of Ballet. Her the****** recommended hobbies that occupied her mind and calmed her anxiety, and Ballet has been a huge help.

ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
. . . .WIP

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛꜱ:
Misaki is smart, loyal, and rather extroverted when she’s with friends.

ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛꜱ:
She possesses a lot of bad traits. She’s stubborn, impolite and rude, arrogant and impulsive, and reactionary too. She also loves revenge, and will do anything to make sure you’re hurt just the way you’ve hurt her.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•​
UPDATED

+ Relationships (Lorenza Santarossa, Asami Jaibatsume, Yuuki Kusakabe)
+ Changed her height. (5'8" to 5'10")
+ Languages she knows. (Spanish to French)

- Relationships (Kazuto Garcia, Sadao Soda)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread