mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Missing Inventory

IGN: Mythri_Studio
MISSING ITEMS:
-Green Backpack (shown in first screenshot)
-Heart Glass Shades (shown in 2nd image)
-Phone (shown in first screenshot) [PN WAS: 992004294]
-Purple Umbrella (shown in first screenshot) [it's next to the oranges, hard to see sorry.]
- around 21 oranges (i bought more later on but i didn't take a screenshot of them before i lost them)
PROOF: [I can always have you add me on discord so i can blow up the image more, i had to make it smaller since it only allowed a certain size image]
upload_2020-6-25_11-48-13.pngupload_2020-6-25_11-50-25.pngupload_2020-6-25_11-53-19.png
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Basically how it happened was i was in a hosted PE class, class 0. I was playing basketball and after the game ended i noticed i'd lost all my items, they weren't in my inventory anymore, i tried re logging twice, restarting my computer, and joining a basketball game then leaving just to see if that was the issue, none of this worked. Also, i did lose some other items, like an Oreo milkshake, sushi box, and some random books. However i don't have evidence of that, and they weren't that important.
EDIT 2:
I just re-bought a phone and pan, the phone number is the same # from my previous one, with the same contacts somehow. So i only need my backpack, sunglasses, and umbrella.
Discord: SerenaFoland #7500

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread