mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Miwa Kasumigaoka | Biography

Evaaaa

Level 26
126g
126g
Notable
NOTE: Cannot be used for IC purposes, credit to those who have a similar format.

1629663824987.png

NICKNAMES:
Mi, Miwa.

BIRTHDAY:
February 12th, 2002.

ZODIAC:
Aquarius.

Karakura College Student.

NATIONALITY:
Japanese & Korean.

AFFILIATIONS:
Karakura college cheer.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:

Straight.

1629664583001.png
1629668966443.png

1629934105022.png

Miwa would stand at 5’4, a majority of her height coming from her legs. Her pale, clear skin would be faintly flushed at her cheeks, she'd have platinum blonde hair would sit upon her shoulders or it would be tied up, complimenting her light brown eyes. Decorating her eyes would be a dark smokey eyeshadow look along with a small cat-winged eyeliner and a coat of black mascara along her eyelashes. The smell of floral surrounds her.

PIERCINGS:
Each ear would have a freshwater pearl stud.

TATTOOS:
She has none.

SCARS:

A straight scar down her inner thigh - ???

1629665768714.png

KEY:
LOVED | BEST FRIENDS | FRIENDS | RESPECTED | NEUTRAL |
HATED

Surume Akihito - My first friend in Karakura!
Alex Koji - HORRIBLE MAYOR, VERY RUDE- TRICKS INTO DEPORTING PEOPLE LIKE ME??!!!!
Okuma ??? - Random girl I met on the side of the fricken road, she's cool and has purple hair!!

1629666497641.png

[TBD]

1629666653426.png

NEUTRAL LIKES
/DISLIKES:
-CHEERLEADING
- BOOKS

- CATS
- MAKEUP
- COSPLAY (SORTA)
- CHAI TEA

-
COFFEE
- THROWUP [TRIGGER]
- SOCKS
- BLOOD [TRIGGER]

SKILLS:
- CHEERLEADING.
Obviously, Miwa has moved to Karakura to participate in cheer. She enjoys it and has had fun doing it ever since Miwa was little she always did stunts in her room and tumbling off her bed for fun. she enjoys staying active and having fun - which is why she started to do cheer at a young age.

- WRITING.

Books and Poetry you name it, Miwa has always been obsessed with writing whether it comes to soppy love stories or just straight-up writing in her diary that her mother gave her when she was twelve, writing helps her cope in many ways it destresses her out. she loves to write.

CHARACTER STATS
[TBD]

1629667870086.png

[TBD]

Last edited:

Evaaaa

Level 26
126g
126g
Notable
miwa is a new character so this will be updated overtime, thank u <3

Users who are viewing this thread