mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

MIYUSHI FAMILY | ミユシ [25% FINISHED]

Nalyija

Level 5
MASUNO MIYUSHI THE 2ND.
───────────────────────────────────────
Masuno Miyushi the 2nd -
Masuno Miyushi II was born in the year 1974, April 1st.

Masuno was born into a busy family as she already had an older sister called Erisu Miyushi, which she never really got to meet as the two separated when their parents filed a divorce when Masuno was just 4 years old. This had little to no negative influence on Masuno as she never really caught herself up with her sister. The two had completely different interests, whilst Erisu was mostly outside and playing, Masuno was just enjoying her company with her older uncle who used to tell her stories from his journeys as a police officer and an ex-military operator. She was always interested to hear about his stories, her uncle was the reason why Masuno decided that she will be an officer when she grows up. Every single day, she annoyed her mother and step father about this, there was no end to it. Though this changed as Masuno slowly aged, when she was about 12 years old. It got to her that her mother and her biological father used to own a business, wanting to follow her family's history. She decided on being a bar owner once she grew up, even though she forgot about her desire to be an officer, it all sparked up in her head when Masuno turned 15. A few days after her birthdays, to her unfortunate news. The same uncle that told her all the stories about being an officer and such had been murdered. Masuno was devastated, this caused her to completely push aside her hope of being a business owner, she was destined to make her uncle proud.. As her uncle was someone who cared for Masuno more than her parents, after Masuno graduated from High School, she took Criminal Justice as her major in College. Due to her depression and constant memories of her uncle, she struggled and nearly got kicked out due to her emotional instability. However, Masuno got lucky as she met Shinjiro, Shinjiro of the Karashi family. Masuno was surprised that such a well respected and popular boy was talking to such a sore loser like her, despite that. The two hit it off instantly, Shinjiro ended up tutoring her on how to study far better. This lifted Masuno's mood and motivation. After two weeks, she found herself at the top of her class, winning award after award about education within her college. She managed to graduate with 4 major awards and a Doctoral degree in Criminal Justice, she soon found herself applying for the Tokyo Police Academy. This was the place where Masuno SHINED with her knowledge about police work and the duties of being a quality officer, this caused her to yet again excel through her thought-before maximum expectations. She put up a great image for the professors, all of her knowledge and motivation caused her to shine and become very popular at the academy, after passing her first year. Masuno was requested to try out in the Tokyo Police Department and work a part time job as a dispatcher as she kept on rolling throughout the challenges set infront of her, truly unstoppable with her now boyfriend Shinjiro by her side. Due to Masuno's determination, she decided to spend a few extra years at the Academy. She ended up graduating from the Academy at the age of 25. After her graduation, she was instantly moved from the dispatch division to a recruit within the department; though she was the head of class, meaning she was in charge of the rest of the cadets, these cadets were her friends, even Shinjiro. Despite all of this, Masuno was determined to show that she was a great leader, this proved when the Captain of the force called her into his office, telling her about how many compliments and how much cherish she's getting from the other members, this led to her being promoted prematurely, within the first week, she found herself doing her first arrest. The person she saw herself arresting broke her heart. She was arresting Shinjiro, her boyfriend, her co-worker. Masuno was devastated by this.. As the only person that took care of her was infact a criminal, a corrupt officer. Despite all of this, Shinjiro was let out early, Masuno was already 30 by the time and the first lieutenant in the force, a relatively high position for such a young girl. During all of this, Masuno forgave Shinjiro for his actions, a few months after the occurance, Masuno was pregnant. At the year 2005, December 9th. Akane Miyushi was born. Shinjiro was starting to get a bit uneasy around Masuno during all of this, seeing himself hitting her, yelling at her. This all changed when Masuno joined the military, instantly instated as a Corporal, at the age of 33. She was already being invited into the Japanese Special Forces, she was chosen due to her outstanding experience within the military and her incredible levels related to stealth and general knowledge of pretty much anything, she was instantly put up to a mission. A relatively easy one, eliminate a ********* organization which resided within Syria. Masuno was already the leader of an S.A.T unit which assisted the assault originally organized by the S.A.S, specifically a lieutenant called Masuyo I****wa. Whilst Masuno was focusing on completeting the mission which they were assigned to complete, Masuyo had other ideas, such as making some quick cash on the side by being a bounty hunter. Masuyo wanted to take the long, javelin approach on the situation, Masuno instantly tore that idea to shreds, desperately trying to tell the stubborn man that it would mark them as hostile. Despite Masuno's protests, Masuyo did as he wanted, an unorganized, risky attack which made Masuno mark Masuyo's units as hostile, a shootout ensued as Masuno's forces tore through Masuyo's, he suffered major casualties due to being outgeared by Masuno's units, Masuno and her people had their radios off, guaranteeing they could not have their location compromised unless directly seen. This caused the situation to be a 10 SAT vs 3 SAS after 45 minutes of fighting. Masuyo ended up evacuating from the situation. Whereas Masuno continued with the original plan which she ended up succeeding in despite being very low on resources and manpower. Despite the massive success, Masuno suffered a major injury. A piece of burning debris landed on her face, burning the left part of her face, forever scarring it. Though, Masuno decided to keep it as a memory about her first ever mission. After returning home from her first mission, she was welcomed home by her husband and child. The family ended up moving to Italy where Masuno was instated as the Commissioner of the force almost instantly, nobody knows how or why. But this is where the abuse got even worse as Shinjiro wanted Masuno to hide his criminality, Masuno refused as she was a non corrupt woman. During all of this, Masuno met a woman called Rei Chinatsu. The two barely talked at the start, which soon changed as Masuno began to take a liking in Rei, the two began to hang out more often, slowly building a closer bond which changed completely when Rei walked in on Masuno being abused by Shinjiro, kicked around, Rei pounced at Shinjiro, knocking him out cold as she got Masuno out of there, after a lot of convincing, she also convinced Masuno to bring Akane with her. Now, Masuno was living with Rei. Their bond only grew further. Masuno the Commissioner and Rei the Lieutenant. The duo found themselves in a shootout between Masuyo and a few masked people. Masuno noticed that Rei fell over and jumped infront of her, to her surprise. She was shot into a vital area. As she was having an adrenaline rush, she managed to quickly land a bullet in every of the attackers head except Masuyo's. Masuno swore to herself as she let the most dangerous one of them get away. She soon looked down at her wound and fainted. She woke up about 2 days later in the hospital with Rei holding her hand. Masuno smiled at her.. After 2 months & Masuno released from the hospital, she found herself on the foot of a hill with Rei, slowly taking her hand as she asked her softly.. "Rei. I love you and I think I'm ready to take you as my forever partner." Rei looked at Masuno with a tear in her eyes. "I.. Love you too, Masuno." Since that, they were together, each day, their bond grew stronger and stronger, the two moved into Croatia when Masuno was 40. After many missions and SAT actions, she finally managed to take a year off. Masuno and Rei travelled the world together, to Masuno's surprise, she managed to meet with her long lost sister.. Erisu Miyushi. Erisu was obviously worried about Masuno's facial injury but she shook it off, trying to take Erisu's mind off of what happened to Masuno. She showed her a red ribbon. An award for individuals which risk their lives for the well being of others. Erisu felt proud of her sister. Masuno, Rei and Erisu spent a few weeks together before Masuno and Rei moved to America where the duo spent their time until the year 2023, current year. Masuno still obviously went on missions and such, but after she found out from Rei that she'd be moving back to Karakura, she took Rei out on a date where she asked her the BIG question.​
image (30).png2.PNG

After 15 great years, Masuno and Rei finally got engaged before they went to Karakura. Masuno only spent a little time in Karakura as a Governor, soon leaving as she had other duties as a still registered SAT unit.

Masuno Miyushi
body (10).png

Preferred Name:
Ms. Miyushi
Mas

Aliases:
'YOKAI'
Height:
Five feet and seven inches or 170 centimeters, surprisingly tall for a Japanese female.
Weight:
143 pounds or 65 kilograms. Her BMI would be 22.5
Build:
A simple, yet balanced "Hourglass" build.
Skin Color:
Light Beige
Eye Color:
Light hazel
Hair Style:
Absurdly long hair
Hair Color:
Blonde
Fashion:
Masuno would be often seen wearing rather expensive clothing from known manufacturers. She could be wearing a suit with black jeans or an expensive leather jacket with a black shirt and black jeans.
Abnormalities:
The left part of Masuno Miyushi's face would be completely burnt.
Date of Birth:
April 1st, 1974
Place of Birth:
Tokyo
Nationality:
Japanese
Race:
Asian
Sexual Orientation:
Lesbian
Religious Beliefs:
N/A
Political Beliefs:
UNKNOWN

General Appearance

Appearance:
Infront of you stood a familiar face, Masuno Miyushi, an ex Karakurian Governor, she stood at the height of 5'7. (170cm), the lady seemed to always have a tired and bored expression, this was partially covered due to the massive burn mark on her face, huh.. What happened to her? Other than that, Masuno seemed to have a good hourglass build, she always stood straight up.. Hinting that she most likely used to serve in the military due to her straight, flawless posture. A motherly aura irradiated off of the female every step she got closer to you, strange.. All of this was followed by a smell of lavenders.
Personality:
Masuno Miyushi, a very calm and extremely difficult person to provoke (Unless you're Hao Miyushi or Akane Miyushi.) She always seemed to take an extremely friendly and respectful approach to every situation, whether there's drama involved or not. Masuno thrives to always make the situation better in an effort to de-escalate it and make it not as hostile. This would obviously be different if it was in her family.. Which calls for the second option. MASUNO'S TRUSTY BELT! which is an EXTREMELY useful addition to Masuno's clothing if she ever needs to discipline some of her children.

Other than that. Masuno would always open up more about herself if people were interested in getting to know her. Such as asking her stories about how she got her burn, how she met Rei and such. Masuno is a very complicated but not person, it all depends on the way you approach her and who you are to her.
Diseases/Illness:
Schizophrenia
- Nobody really knows how Masuno got her schizophrenia, even if it's been about 3 years since she's got it.. Nobody really knows where it came from. But most assume that it's due to her insane amounts of overthinking and PTSD which she received from her time spent in the military.

PTSD - This is rather obvious. Masuno saw many people fall in her life, she's seen truly horrifying things. Such as cult sacrifices (ended up nearly being sacrificed herself.) Abuse from her ex-husband and general trauma from her time as an officer, she saw people get shot, she saw people get tortured and beaten, murdered. This all contributed to Masuno's first problem.
Character Voice:
Masuno has a quiet, soft and pretty calming voice, she always tried to sound respectful.

Equipment:
Government ID.
SAT Dogtag to prove her military services.
A picture with her and her family.
A picture of her and Rei on their first date.
A pair of glasses.

Clothes:
A black shirt, covered by an expensive, handmade leather jacket which was made in Europe approximately 15 years ago, it still looked new. Other than that, Masuno wore some simple black jeans and shoes.
Hobbies:
Fishing, going out on walks.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Masuno's biggest flaw is being unable to act accordingly if she is threatened, Masuno always seems to give people more and more chances even if they attack her, her self defense is relatively weak as she does not feel the urge to use it. The only time she begins properly defending herself is when she's being attacked with a weapon or by a group.
Skills:
Masuno's military skills still stick with her, she is still capable of carrying out complicated hand-to-hand combat strategies despite her age.
Masuno also seems to still be able to be stealthy, this is something she is very proud of as not many really know about any of her skills.
Masuno has years of military experience, she is trained and is someone who is capable of seeing through lies easily due to her training, truly wonderful.. I bet you didn't expect a simple soldier to be trained in psychology.

Statistics:
Strength - 4/10
Speed - 7/10
Morale - 9/10
Perception - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Life complications - 7/10
Social - 5/10
Luck - 2/10
Intelligence - 8/10
Sanity - 10/10
Charisma - 6/10
Focus - 8/10

PEOPLE WITHIN MASUNO'S LIFE AND HER OPINION ON THEM

PARTNERS

Rei Chinatsu [FIANCE][
ALIVE][48]
"Rei.. You gave me hope in a new life and you pulled me out the hole which I considered to be love from my husband. You made me feel alive once again. I love you with everything I got.. I'd even take another bullet for you. I would.. DIE for you.. I can't even describe how much I love you.. Even after 15 years."

Shinjiro Karashi [EX-HUSBAND][? ? ?][??]
"You deserve to burn in hell for what you did to me and my family. I hate everything about you, I hope that you're gone. You ruined my daughter, my family and me.. FUCK. YOU."

Family:

Akane Miyushi [DAUGHTER][ALIVE][18]
"I hate how I can see your father in you, your eyes.. The way you behave and your stupid 'Rin'.. I hate how much influence that idiot has over you, how much he ruined you.. I love you but I hate you at the same time. You're still my daughter.. A beautiful one.. Just a bit.. Crazy.. Y'know."

Erisu Miyushi [SISTER][
ALIVE][51]
"I never really got to know you properly, Erisu. I wish that we can properly meet one day and spend some time together like real sisters.. Not strangers."

Masuno Miyushi I [MOTHER][
DECEASED][87]
"Mom.. I did it.. I found peace in life.. I'm so sorry that you'll never get to see that.. But I hope that I'll get to see you up there soon, I miss you so much."

Akira Shimura [FATHER][
DECEASED][89]
"I wish I got to properly meet you.. I hate how you left with Erisu and never looked back at me."

Masuno Miyushi III [DAUGHTER][
ALIVE][15]
"You're a beautiful girl. You look just like me and you try really hard.. I appreciate everything you do for the family and how badly you want me to come here, I promise.. That I'm coming soon.. That we'll be a whole family once again, just remember to tell Rei I love her once you see her, okay? Mama loves you!"

Hao Mingfei Miyushi [STEP-SON][
ALIVE][20]
"You're quite a case, Hao. I get all these calls about you saying how you flirt with everyone and blame it on stress, you're an airhead.. Y'know that, right? But that's fine.. Mom still loves you.. Just don't DARE bring a girl home pregnant, not until you're 21."

Mee-Yee Miyushi [SON][
ALIVE][22]
"You're so lucky that you didn't get belted yet. You're such a spoiled brat.. Yumekui.. Yumekui.. I still love you a lot but calm DOWN a little with bringing all those guys home.. It's always awkward having to bring tea to you after you're done."

Hanako Miyushi [STEP-DAUGHTER][
DECEASED][20]

"I'm sorry, Hanako.. You made me do it.. I didn't want to but.. I had no choice.. It's for the better of the family and everyone, you were a danger to society. I never imagined I'd be able to kill a child of mine but.. Here I am. And I'm sorry, Hanako."

WIP! WILL WORK ON MORE MIYUSHI CHARACTERS SOON!

Last edited:

Nalyija

Level 5
Currently working on Masuno's characteristics; I'll start working on lore about biological members after

Nalyija

Level 5
I'll be working on adding Hanako Miyushi to this soon.

TO DO LIST:

Add Akane Miyushi
Add Masuno Miyushi III
Add more detail to Masuno's and Rei's relationship
Add Mee-Yee Miyushi
Mention the Hozumi family

Users who are viewing this thread