Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega
IGN:
Mochizuu

VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
Mazda 3 - Hatchback Version

EVIDENCE:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-vehicle.36722/ < - This has the payment of the day - it was bought - this was bought by a friend and that account “SoulsRP” is not my account anymore - but MikeShotZ has dealt with my car - as mentioned below.

My evidence is from this request of getting my vehicle back and it’s because my main account (LowkeyRP) has been recently been hacked and I can show that it’s been hacked because of the name change and the change of skin and I haven’t been on SRP for three months due to a situation that shouldn’t been said, and I can prove that I bought that car because MikeShotZ dealt with the custom car for me and I chosen a Mazda 3 (Hatchback version) and it’s a red Mazda 3!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
My main account - LowkeyRP is hacked so that’s why my alt account which was HighkeyRP is what I’m using - you can even check the IP of this account too of my hacked account and on this alt “Mochizuu” is my HighkeyRP account but also has LowkeyRP but it was more recent than my main account. KimiNoUso, also knows that LowkeyRP is also me.

36C9F2BE-78D8-427F-A5F8-252A886BCD91.pngE3A4D315-3C8D-41D1-AD0D-B92A332FD20E.png

Users who are viewing this thread