Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega
IGN:
Mochizuu

DATE:
07-11-21

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

When people apply for staff, think about reading rules and also when player reports come, please let them DM the staff to make them EXPLAIN, than right down assume, because that's bad player managing. (You can ban me on forums and in game - if you can't face the facts)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Maybe read the rules and also, when reporting players, please DON'T look over the reports warn them without KNOWING THE ACTUALLY SITUATION, ask for any proof of this, and and let them explain, and also I didn't encourage suicide, because I was only saying that they wanted to quit, so I was like "you can, if you want" but saying I encouraged, that's down right assuming. - You can talk to my friends and people I met, I NEVER would do that.

Also PROOF of me not evening encouraging:
1636296411889.png
The comment was not even in there, it was up above chat:
1636296467978.png

FULL SCREENSHOTS:

(DM me - Mochizuu#3557)

There's a rule of accusation:
1636297056829.png

WARNED BY EZCUSME

Last edited:

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
This seems like more of a rant that should be given to one of the owners of the game, not in the feedback channel.

Nikko

Level 3
This seems like more of a rant that should be given to one of the owners of the game, not in the feedback channel.
Granted that feedback itself is basically just a constructive rant. Still, this feels more like a staff report than anything lol.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
We don't apply punishments for no reason & All staff members must have a good grasp of the rules to pass their initial Moderation trial period. If you're unsatisfied with the way a member of staff has handled your case, contact a Senior Administrator or myself, full context or not we can always check the chat logs

Users who are viewing this thread