mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

money poofed :C

Lucia <3

Level 1
IGN: Kyo7o
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
My goddamn money! 7400000 yen to be exact.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

So basically I just wanted to put the money i transfered to this alt (Kyo7o) to the bank just so I could keep it safe and not carry so much on me and this was the most dumb thing that I have done on this server troughout all the years that I've played SchoolRP because even tho I heard from 2 people that the bank is glitched my stupidity made me put my money inside thinking nothing bad will happen... Guess what! Im fucking paying for it with all my money that I've been saveing for god knows how long.I am really sad and angry due to the actions that I did and I understand that my money may not be returned because the lack of evidence I will provide wich are screenshots of before and after my money dissapeard. I dont know how or why it happend but I'd appriciate it more then you think I would If I could get my money back.
By the way I actually lost 400.000 yen more then the screenshot shows but thats afterwords so i did not take ss of that because I tought the glitch was fixed anyways thank you for reading.

EVIDENCE:

Attachments

• Screenshot_129.png
    Screenshot_129.png
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_128.PNG
    Screenshot_128.PNG
    990.5 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread