Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstertuna

Level 1
IGN: Monstertuna
Role in School Council:Secretary

Expected activity (out of ten):8
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 17
Previous Applications: No previous Applications.
Motivation for joining: Wanting to see something change in the school, and dealing with problems that have not been solved yet.
What is the School Council?:The student council is a group of students who are in charge of addressing issues with the school and organizing events.
What happens in the School Council?: The student council meets and gets things done from either fixing school problems or just to organize a small event. In addition to all that it is their job to keep the students informed about the happenings in the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
As the councilor I wait for the chairman to finish and i give him the criticisms i had with his idea.
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I try to explain it again more clearly and if it is still disliked I will listen to everyone's criticisms if they have any and build on that.
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
"Hello, fellow students. I am (Name.) Your current president I am here to make your experience in our school better and it is best to do it as a community. As long as I am the president i will try my hardest to listen to everyone and give all of the students a fair and equal chance and making this school a better place."
You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
If i was to miss that many meetings i would say something along the lines of
"I am sorry that i was unable to attend these past few meetings and if there is anything that i can do to make up for it i am more than happy to do it without hesitation."

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?

If I was to be removed from my position i would understand that there was probably a reason as to why i was removed and i would completely understand if it was justified, and even if it was not i wouldn't be able to do anything so complaining wont help at all.
[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal,

Hello, My name is Monstertuna and i would like to apply for the role of secretary in your fine school. I have my own reasons for joining in and a big one is to help the students of your school feel safer. It would be a great thing for everyone if they had someone they could rely on and ask anything when they are unsure and uncertain about something in the school.
I feel like i would be a great fit for this role because i already try to be a active member of the schools community but i fail to get my voice heard. I feel if i had a bigger role in the school people will finally come to me with certainty that they will get an answer.
In conclusion I want to be here and help everyone and it would be great if you would let me have the honor to do so.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this.

Cordially,
Monstertuna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread