mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Monty Steger Doctor App

Thomdar

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: SnowedIn

How old are you?: I am seventeen years old.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: I have no previous bans for any reason.

What country are you from?: I am from the U.S.A, specifically I am within the EST timezone.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, my discord is Thomdar#9210.

How long have you played the server for?: I have a little over Twenty-one days on my ar check as of writing, but I started the server back in early March of 2019. At one point about six months ago I did take a prolonged break, but this was due to needing to start off my senior year properly, along with personal issues that no longer affect my life. This type of break will not occur again.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/thomdar01-student-council-treasurer-application.16591/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/monty-language-app.17365/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/monty-steger-french-app.20537/ - Denied (Honestly I wrote it at 4 a.m and didn't really bother.)

What is your motivation for applying?: Medical RP fills a special niche that I often can’t find anywhere else. The hospital is an important asset to the server and a lifeline to rp when a majority of spots used to hang around are gone. As things stand the hospital staff are vital to character growth, roleplay development, and linking together the players of the server. As such, there is no other place I would rather be than with other innovative roleplayers doing their best each day to enhance not only their own skills and writing styles, but the server itself.

What do you know about medical practice?: As someone that spends a majority of their time going on weird wiki binges, I have a basic understanding of what to do during emergency medical situations and some standard first-aid. Along with this due to my past experiences with an AP Biology class I’ve spent a good portion of time reading and studying various diseases and medicines. Of course I can always learn more and would simply love to, especially from what little bit I have gleaned from observing the hospital staff at work.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Red: Fire Hazard

Code Orange: Hazard material or spill accident

Code Yellow: Disaster

Code Green: Emergency Activation

Code Blue: Medical Emergency in Hospital building

Code Violet: Violent/Aggressive Individual

Code Pink: Infant/Child Abduction

Code Brown: Severe weather

Code Silver: Active shooter

Code White: Evacuation

Code Black: Bomb/Explosive

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive that I will be demoted, and especially so if I leave for a long period with zero previous warning that I would be taking a break or vacation for whatever various reasons.

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit?(N: 23, D: 25, S: 28): I am fully aware that each age has a minimum limit, such as the nurse’s twenty-four, the doctor’s twenty-five, or the surgeons twenty-eight.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?:

On the job Monty is a capable worker with a knack for quick thinking and an adaptable mindset. If it’s within his expertise Monty will always be as thorough as possible to ensure that there are no missteps in his process, and no misdiagnoses on his record. If Monty requires assistance for something he doesn’t understand however he would have absolutely no problems communicating his confusion on a topic while asking a colleague of the suitable field to assist him. If Monty had to be summed up, it would be easy to say he’s quick witted, a tad bit lucky, sociable, and highly observant.

Off the job, Monty is energetic and almost always high spirited. He’s no stranger to having to keep up the appearances of a role on and off the clock, and in such he always conducts himself as properly as possible in social situations that involve non-close friends. Monty is stubborn when he’s being forced to do something he did not plan to do, or does not wish to do. He prefers to multi-task throughout the day on smaller actions, such as studying while taking walks, eating breakfast while completing a paper, etc.

What do they look like?: Monty would stand at 5’8, weighing 174lbs. He has caucasian skin that’s often naturally tanned, but can get pale during the winter. His body is built similar to a track runners in the typical lean fashion, and his sharp features match it surprisingly well. One of his sharpest features are his eyes, slightly upturned these brown globes tend to dart around the room in a show of pure curiosity. His hair is a faded red, dyed, when you could see it from underneath one of his typical hats. He smells of Pine Trees and his southern origins can often be heard, if not in his voice then in his tone.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?: Monty has no mental illnesses or physical problems.

What makes your character unique?: What makes Monty unique is primarily his inane optimism. It’s hard to keep the man down in any sense of the word. Whether it’s a cheerful lecture on the benefits of gummy worms, a casual stroll in twenty-degrees weather with a large smile, or his cheerful laugh as he’s stuck in a folding chair for the third time that week, Monty is happy. Of course this can be grating to some.

Monty Steger was born on May 23rd, 1994 to a French mother and U.S American father. The family was small, but happy for where they were. His mother worked as an accountant in a large firm, and his father owned a local business. They had a steady source of income and were seated in a comfortable middle class arrangement. During this time Monty was a loud and emotional baby, often switching between laughing and crying on a hair trigger.

After about four years however Monty’s mother was offered a large salary increase and overall better job, the only catch being it required moving to Osaka in Japan. After a thorough discussion between the adults and some researching on the schools around, the Steger’s applied for their visa and moved to Japan. During this crucial time period in Monty’s adolescent life he was as confused as any child would be, and a little worried, but seemingly excited. The moment the family stepped on a plane his worries were already gone and his eyes were filled with stars as he watched the ground drift away on his giant winged bird.

It didn’t take long for the Steger’s to adapt to Japan. The parents picked up on the language the best they could and Monty learned it simply from now growing up around it. Monty was enrolled in a Day Care program within his district and made quick friends with a few of the other small children. These friendships would carry through for a majority of elementary school as well, with nothing particularly notable happening besides Monty’s odd fixation on books and studying from an early age.

Once Middleschool came around however, there was a shift in the Steger household. The firm his mother had been hired to had closed down, and now they had to move again. This time, Monty wasn’t as accepting of the change. He had spent a majority of his life already making friends and learning the streets of his neighborhood, and now he’d have to move all of a sudden? The boy whined and complained for days, but all the same, life was as it is, and they moved. The family had decided on the town of Karakura due to its relatively low taxes, safe neighborhoods, and good education system. That’s what they believed however.

The first change Monty noted was how rude the kids in Karakura were as compared to before, and just how small the town really was. Having grown up in the major city of Osaka, it was almost confining, and so in response he boarded himself up in his Middle school years. Spending a majority of time in his room studying, if he wasn’t in class, all the boy really wanted to do was leave the town as soon as possible.

Yet when Highschool came around, there was an odd shift to the boy’s demeanor. That’s to say, he finished his rebellious phase a bit early and was a bit too embarrassed of how edgy he had been, now making it up through participating as much as possible. Whether it was greeting a new student, joining the student council in his early years, or volunteering at the hospital in his later years of schooling. Monty wanted to show what he could do, what he could be, and so he got to work.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Monty Steger

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mister

Given Name(s): Monty, Steger

Preferred Name: Monty

Religious Denomination: Christian, some Buddhistic philosophy.

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French-American

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: Three years of residency

Working Experience: Highschool Hospital Volunteer (Two Years)

Academic Degree: Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation: Monty graduated in 2017.

Major(s): Medical Studies, Micro Biology

Minor(s): Philosophy

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Romanian

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread