~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Name: Moon-Soo
Surname: Ōshiro
Birth name: Moon-Soo Ōshiro
Preferred Name: Moon
Aliases: Moo, Moo-moo, Mo, Soo.
Height: 5'9
Weight: N/A
Build: long, thin, fairly lean. Skinny and scrawny.
Eye Color: Dark brown, almost black.
Hair Style: His hair was often a mess, wavy, medium-length.
Hair Color: Black hair, was reminiscent of the midnight sky.
Date of Birth: June 28th
Place of Birth: Seoul, Korea
Nationality: Korean
Sexual Orientation: Straight, I think.
Religious Beliefs: Shinto
Short Answer Questions
Describe your perfect significant other.
Someone that isn't afraid to be silly, they have to be entertaining, and cute. I don't care much about physical features, as that's something humans can't control. I want a respectful person that knows when it's a good time to be serious, and when it's a good time to be playful. Someone that won't judge me, or others. Someone with high values.
What is something that annoys you?
People that judge others based on their physical features, and not on who they are as a person. People that can't tell the difference between jokes and seriousness. Lastly, people that chew with their mouths open.
What is a secret talent you have?
I'm pretty good at playing the piano.
What's your most embarrassing moment?
I was in a group chat on Onrain, and I got (second-hand) embarrassment almost all the time when I was a part of the conversation, simply because almost everything that came out of my mouth was satire, yet they didn't seem to take it that way...so I always ended up getting the ick, because their humor is like millennial humor. There are no hard feelings on my part, though.

General Character(written OOC)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality(Campaigner(ENFP-T)): Curious, Perceptive, Enthusiastic, Excellent Communicator, Festive, Good-Natured

Moon is a true free spirit – outgoing, openhearted, and open-minded. With his lively, upbeat approach to life, he stands out in any crowd. But even though he can be the life of the party, Moon doesn't just care about having a good time. His personality type runs deep – as does his longing for meaningful, emotional connections with other people.

Tends to be People-Pleasing, Unfocused, Disorganized, Overly Accommodating, Overly Optimistic, and Restless
Appearance: He stands at a tall height, his hair messy, but flowy. His nut-brown eyes would seem to be taking in everything around him, giving him an air of mystery. He had a diamond-shaped face, with thin, flat eyebrows, although they'd be covered with his hair. He had a straight, button nose, and oval-shaped lips, usually accompanied by chapstick. He would give off the scent of Amber, giving him a warm presence. His bone structure was clean with strong cheekbones and complimenting structures, and a proportional face. He was skinny and scrawny and had fairly white teeth that were mainly straight.
Coffee, gaming, nature, fruit-flavored ice-cream, the color Pink, Skiing, his very real dog.
Dislikes:
Boring people, insects, conflict, people that take things too seriously.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
N/A
Other images:
1684433781379.png

1684434056511.png

Family/Relationships
MOTHER-
Ryeo Ōshiro: UNKNOWN
FATHER
- Maeng Ōshiro: UNKNOWN
OLDEST SISTER
- Fiorenza Ōshiro: ALIVE