aurelki
aurelki
Omega+
In Game Name:
MoonTrqnce
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teacher Assistant
How often do you log onto the server?:
As much as possible, but at minimum once a day for about 2-4 hours.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No, But if it is required I can get it.
Do you have a microphone?

Yes.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

No, I have never been banned or kicked.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes, I can come on everyday and stay on for 2 hours or more depending on homework levels.
Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:

I do recognize that I can be fired, but I will be on my best behavior so it won't come to that.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a Teacher Assistant I can help the teacher teach lessons, of any subject, assist grading papers or handing out homework, and help make the teacher's lives simpler, and the students moods higher. I also would monitor the students in the hallways and dining areas.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have played on this server for quite some time, so that is the only experience I have had on this type of roleplay.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Just like mentioned above, this server is the first experience I have had with roleplay. But playing on this server has has opened me to other types of roleplay. For example, me and my friend started a roleplay style book for fun.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I am familiar with the job of teacher assistant, because I am also one in my real school, so I have the experience. As a Teacher Assistant you help the teacher make lesson plans, help teach lessons, engage in activities, set up materials, spectate during lessons or outdoors, and in general complete any task the teacher wants me to do.
[Situations]

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

Wipe away the tears (what tears), suck it up, and tell them kindly to stop and that what they are doing is impolite.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Take the job seriously and with honor, even if it is hazardous, try your best and get the job done.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Point out that what they are doing is wrong and unsafe, and if they don't stop, notify the Principal or higher ranking school officials.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Bellamy {Bel} Kristine Rizzoli
Chosen Job: Teacher Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My family moved to Japan and ever since my older sisters (and brother) started school at YHS, I wanted to go there and be just like them. I was a student at YHS and I wish to help out in any way possible! So I decided to apply to be a Teacher Assistant.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am a hard-working individual that can focus on any task at hand. I am serious about this job and will complete it with passion. I'm very calm and collected as well, and can handle any situation with reasoning.

Note: Thank You for reading my application and taking it into consideration!

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Congratulations, you got the job!

Please PM me on the forums so i'll know if you are online and active.

Users who are viewing this thread