Morax Archon | 鍾離 | Biography (WIP)

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Morax Bio (1).png

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Smiling politely at them, he seemed timid though would still speak with some excitement in his voice "Of course I could tell some things about me- t-that is if you don't mind!" he chuckled, before patting the spot next to him.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Basic Information

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Full Name:
Morax Archon | モラクス アーコン

Birth Name:
Li Yue Archon

First Name:
Morax

Surname:
Archon

Preferred Name:
Morax | モラクス

Nicknames:
Zhong Li - The male version of his old deadname nickname
Shi Li - Old nickname he had when he was a child

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Single

Professor
Lawyer (Previous)

Affiliations:
Karakura Community College
Karakura Government (Previous)
Shanghai Puruo Law Offices (Previous)
International School of Beijing (Previous)

Date of Birth:
December 31th

Place of Birth:
Chongqing, China

Nationality:
Chinese

Religion:
Buddhism

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

General Appearance

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Appearance:
1680562512334.png 1680562561084.png
Height:
6'1

Weight:
150 lbs

Scars | Tattoos | Piercings:
Scars - Chest scars from his top surgery when he was 19, and on his back would have a small carving that is written out as 'R.K PROPERTY'
Tattoos - None
Piercings - Just normal earrings on both ears.

Small Important Info: (For those who are interested in his transition)
- He has only gone through top surgery and never had done his bottom surgery.

IC Description:
A tall 6'1 Chinese male with a lean build, posture slightly slouched yet he would have kind yet tired amber eyes. Having shoulder-length dark brown hair with its bangs dyed orange, an ahoge would be on top of his head. He has pale skin and sharp features, yet still looks soft and meek, on his back would have a small carving that is written out as 'R.K PROPERTY'.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Personality

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Personality:
Despite Morax's professional aura that he carries around himself, he tends to be passive around others when not in class. Meek and timid in his ways, he still tries to make up for it by being kind, polite, and friendly to others. He tends to be oblivious to things most of the time though, unsure when a person is flirting, or even simply as someone being angry, his naïve and trusting nature blinds him to most things, believing in the inherent goodness of people because of his loyal nature. Being that his loyalty extends not only to his friends and loved ones but also to the ideals and values he holds dear, carrying around himself an innocent aura despite the things he has seen and heard, even before coming to Karakura.

His unwavering loyalty, however, often leads him to put others' needs before his own, always willing to lend a helping hand or offer a listening ear even when he is busy. But despite everything, Morax has an unmatched sense of duty, his naiveness takes a backseat as he becomes strategic and ****ytic during his time as a lawyer. His unwavering dedication to justice shines through as he fights for what he believes is right, becoming a completely different person when in court. Now as a professor though, he is more or less calm, yet he still maintains the same level of authority and charisma that he displayed in the courtroom but at a much softer scale in the classroom, seeing his students as his own children whenever teaching them now.

Around friends though, he is completely different from his work, students, and the general public, acting more or less of a clueless child around them especially if he's really close to them. Very quiet, and shy, he overly gets excited especially if it is just those whom he views as family, somehow causing minor chaos even if it was unintentional due to his and his friends' chaotic nature together.

Diseases | Illness:
- Gender Dysphoria
- Chapodiphobia

Character Voice:

Hobbies:
- Singing
- Writing

Addictions:
- None

Habits:
- Easily overthinks about pretty much everything
- Fidgets with anything, his clothes, his papers, anything
- Calls everyone dear, regardless of gender or age
- Squeaks at random

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Relationships
The " " are inner thoughts

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Kiyoshi Hayashi | Ex-Fiancé | MIA
"Where did you go? you promised me- you promised me you wouldn't leave me and you'll come back..."

Ajax Tartaglia | Ex-Fiancé | MIA
"To you, I gave the world. But in the end, the world wasn't enough."

Guizhong Xiān | Late Wife | Dead
"My glaze lily, I wish you could see where I am today- how much I achieved and how much I've done just to achieve our old dream. Will you be happy? are you proud? I will never know."

Qiang Archon | Biological Father | Alive
"I'm sorry I could never be the 'daughter' you wanted me to be."

Mei Lin Chen-Archon | Biological Mother | Alive
"Mother, I hope, even after all these years, you would finally accept me or at least acknowledge me- even just once... please..."

Alatus Archon | Adopted Son | Alive
"I miss you, my child, I hope you're doing alright in College- do visit when you can."

The Yaksha Siblings | Adopted Children | Dead
"Every single day, I still keep flowers each representing you, my children. Do keep an eye on your brother, would you? And don't stress your mother Guizhong too much."

Ganyu Zhenjun | Niece | Alive
"Ganyu my dear, it's nice seeing you around still despite leaving the Shrine."

Barbatos A. Hanazono | Cousin | Alive
"Imagine being married, couldn't be me."

Raiden Ei Archon | Cousin | Alive
"...I'm going to lose brain cells with you oh my god. (love you though.)"

Focalor Archon | Cousin | Alive
"How's France going for you dear?"

Buer Misono Tachitsu | Cousin | Alive
"Seeing you so happy again, even after what happened, you deserve your happiness dear."

Sky H. Edgeworth | Niece Figure | Alive
"STOP COMMITTING ARSON PLEASE-"

Asahi H. Hanazono | Older Brother Figure | Alive
"Cousins iN LAW NOW HECK YEAH!"

Eli Hanazono-Zennix | Older Brother Figure | Alive
"Work husbands? Work husbands."

Atlas Edgeworth | Older Brother Figure | Alive
"You know, out of everyone who knows me, you're the only one who knows when I cry."

Byeol Akihito | Best Friend | Alive
"Your kids are so adorable, they remind me of Xiao when he was younger- I really do hope they don't stress you too badly though."

Kagami Genn Morozova | Best Friend | Alive
"I will forever be salty that you tricked me when you came back (not really) and I am SMART thank you!"

Irina Lei | Best Friend | Alive
"I swear you remind me of a disappointed parent when you hear the dumb things we do!"

Goemon Asogi | Best Friend | Alive
"PokeMONNNNN- No Brainncell 1"

Annabell Sturm | Friend | Alive
"Out of all the Mayors I been working under, you and Miss Akai are by far the best."

Silvio Russo | Friend | Alive
"No Braincell 2"

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

History
FIND THE BACKSTORY THROUGH IC MEANS

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Historia Antiqua (CHILDHOOD)
THIS IS PRE-TRANSITION, SO SHE/HER PRONOUNS WILL BE USED

Li Yue Archon, was born on December 31th in Chongqing, China. She was born to a family of 6, having 3 older siblings Li Yue would be the youngest out of all of them that was born from Qiang Archon and Mei Lin Archon. Growing up, Li Yue was known as a promising student, as a young child she was already known to be very gifted, mastering different subjects at such young age, while her younger cousin Barbatos was not, though despite others opinion the two cousins were inseparable, always acting like their actual siblings even though they’re only cousins. Barbatos was the reason why she started questioning who she really was, seeing him be happy with dressing up as a female, ACTING like a female, to overall just the concept of gender itself... She was never happy who she was, it made her question things as she never truly fit in with the others. But despite that, she still tried to ignore that nagging feeling, turning away to pursue her parents expectation to be the perfect 'daughter' of the family, pressuring herself. Though in the back of her mind, she knew something wasn't right, as she never felt happy with herself, it resulted in Li Yue mostly becoming a loner due to being bullied at how she was academically gifted and how she acted and always hid behind her cousins' and siblings' shadows, never stepping out and shinning.

Farewell, Archaic Queen (SCHOOL LIFE)
As Li Yue grew up, she became more and more interested in History, despite her parents' protest for her to become a doctor, she instead decided to plan to study History as a major in the future while also studying Philosophy on the side due to being interested in different religions too, as an act of rebellion against her parents. During her high school years was the trigger point of the start of her transition, at first she never wanted to admit to it, scared of what her family would think, what even her friends would think, but she knew, she knew she isn't happy being... her, she never was even at a young age, she realized she will never be happy as a woman, as everyday looking at herself was a struggle. Staying up many sleepless nights, she slowly tried to create and discover who she, no... who HE truly was, slowly trying to expose 'Morax' to the world, the person who he really was underneath Li Yue. He was happy for once, as Morax, he felt as if he finally found the missing link to his life, the thing that he knew who he was and not, someone else that is always looking at him in the mirror. But of course, since he was still a minor, his family still didn't know and when they did... he felt his life fall before his eyes.

Ridiculed by his parents, he didn't know what to do, he didn't feel safe at all as everyday, he was still reminded of who he was before around them, trapped in a mask of being someone else as behind it was a broken man who just wants to be free. He still pretends that he was 'Li Yue' because he knows if he doesn't... things will happen, yet despite that, behind his parents back he consulted with doctors with his own saving, starting his transition small he watched as his siblings slowly left one by one to pursue their own careers, them being aware of what he has been doing but never his parents. It was a good thing, that his parents never knew, but him being left alone with his parents by the time he entered college, still pressured by them, he just wanted to be free as him and not her. Entering college and starting his degree, was the time he decided to finally talk to his parents about it again, and yet again, all he got was hostility.

Quietly he left his parents, quietly, he cut off all contacts as he left on his own for college, and quietly, he started his new life as Morax Archon, a now young adult studying in college to become a teacher. And during these times, he slowly made himself to who he was, to what he really was, as for once he felt like himself again after all these years of being hidden.

A New Star Approaches (WORK LIFE)
Finishing college was unsurprisingly uneventful besides the occasional calls he received from his siblings, and never from his parents. Li Yue was practically gone from everything. He officially changed his name, and his whole identity, living the life of who he really is as he finally met his first partner Guizhong during those years when he finished his studies in History as well as Philosophy, while her just finishing her Master's in Law. He would have never expected to meet someone that he would feel in love with especially with his... past, but alas! the Gods were with him if anything. This was also the time he met his adopted children, him and Guizhong all taking them under their wing while finding a job in an International School in Beijing, he was already teaching History and English in no time, it was as if, life was perfect, he had a soon-to-be wife and children, he was contented with his life. But of course, not everything is sunshine and rainbows in life, you know.

Sirens. Sirens were all he heard as he rushed through the pouring rain, squeezing through people as the cops pushed them back, away from his home, away from his family, different cops were filing in and out of the rooms, yet one cop saw him and lead him to her- he didn't want to follow out of fear, yet despite it, his own two feet still carried him as they stumble upon their shared bedroom, the rooms of his children blocked off behind him as everything was ringing in his ears, tuning out what the cop was saying, as he only focused on them opening the door and there, there everything stopped as he saw her lifeless body, his whole world just stopping as he stared. Yet perhaps the Gods still had mercy on him, out of the incident, his youngest remained alive, unharmed as he was protected by his siblings.

Murdered in their own home, the culprit was never found and justice was never served. Vowing to himself that he'll give the right justice to others because he has never gotten it himself, he turned to study law, the very same path his late fiancé would have taken if she was never killed. Day and night he did his best to take care of Alatus while studying, being a single father, he struggled but still managed day-to-day life, that is until he met a young man named Ajax. Perhaps it was a blessing (or curse if you ask him) but he eased Morax's life just a little, him taking care of Alatus while he was away despite the two's very obvious rivalry with each other, he managed to finish his studying in Law.

Taking a position in a law firm in Shanghai already, helped Morax to provide even better for Alatus as it was just him and his son (and perhaps Ajax as well).

A Record of All Things (CURRENT)
But as time passed and his son was already entering College, he didn't really know what to do until his cousin, Barbatos, showed him an opening in Karakura as a lawyer. Taking his chance, he applied and applied he did as he got accepted. Working under Alex Koji, he was practically clueless about Karakura besides the stories that his cousin told him when he studied there for Highschool through College. But with time he learned, working under the next Mayors, Mike Akihito, Kiyoko Akai, Annabell Sturm, and for a short time Ezri Akai before he resigned. Instead, he decided to go back to teaching as he applied to be a Law and Justice Professor at the local Community College where now works and teaches.
[Find the rest out ICly!]

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

If you wish to be added to the relationships, be sure to DM me skyfantasyworld on Discord and I'll add you as long as I know who you are ICly!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Last edited:

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
First haha

Really though this is really good, love havin another lil trans character to relate too

Last edited:

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Makes me think of how I lost my 50/50 for Ganyu, Raiden, and Zhongli for a C4 Mona.

Users who are viewing this thread