players online

More Apartment Suggestion

PoetRini

Level 0
IGN: PoetRini
DATE: May 2 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: More Apartments

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Many new players struggle to find apartments and almost all of them are already rented
it's really difficult to find a place to settle in for a while even if you already have the money to buy cheap/expensive apartments, it's hard I get it there's
a lot of players playing but I think this will be able to benefit a lot of players to roleplay more on their own like simple things being able to spend time by
yourself in an apartment and I'll also like to add more cheap apartments.

1651472203337.png

I would be grateful if you guys consider my suggestion, thank you.

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
-1 (sort of)

Many apartments have already been added in the past year or two (Block F in May 2020, Block G sometime later, and some other complexes later on in 2021).
They've even added back the houses, which were unavailable for quite a while.

No matter how many apartment complexes there are, and how many are added, a lot of people will struggle to find a place under their own name. You can't stop the flow of new and returning players either.

I agree that we need more places to stay and all, but another solution needs to be brought to the table; otherwise, this is always going to remain an issue.

lowkeyHades

Level 23
IowkeyHades
IowkeyHades
Notable+
-1 , We need to stop adding in blocks and blocks of housing, and instead create more hostel type places. This would be a large room where players get a 3x3 section or something and is yknow cheap but also is able to house multiple players

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I think we have enough apartments to begin with. Just adding more will take up more space. If you're looking for an apartment, just wait until someone is inactive and hope you can claim the apartment!

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
With the little space left for buildings, it shouldnt be wasted on more apartments

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
A lack of apartments has been a long-standing issue on SRP, and creating new complexes is barely a solution. There are only so many possible units you can build in an area, and with dozens of players actively looking for housing anything that is created is immediately taken up within a day or so; a few players will be happy, leaving the rest of them to complain about still not having an apartment and writing this same suggestion every few weeks.

The main issue is space, since the map wasn't designed with all of the expansions the community needs in mind. The only real solution would be properly expanding it, though it's doubtful that will happen any time soon with all of the current projects that are in progress. Your best bet if you want a place to live is to move in with somebody as a roommate ICly.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- We've recently added 130 new housing opportunity for players, but at the moment there is not much room left for another apartment block. We may consider allowing more of the houses to be purchasable in future, but there won't be another apartment block added to Karakura.​

Users who are viewing this thread