mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

More Apartments

IGN: GloomyClouds

DATE: 2021-08-02

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The need of more apartment buildings

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think many players can agree with me on this, it is a pain to find an available apartment. My suggestion is to have more apartments buildings placed somewhere in Karakura. I dont think I need to explain too much about why this is benificial.
Many people want to feel the comfort of having a place to go to roleplay where they wont be disturbed, a place they can store their stuff. But it is really hard to find an apartment, especially since most that exist now have either 100+ days or they're on auto pay. Every time there's an apartment that's about to go on the market there's a bunch of players gathered outside it, most waiting for literal hours for the chance to claim it.

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
+1 !

It's so upsetting when you have to get rid of stuff due to having no storage chests just because we don't have apartments...

Last edited:

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1/-1
This is a really great suggestion, but there is already a new map in the process of being made. I'm sure staff have already thought out how to create more living spaces for players on the new map.

BubbleClouds_

Level 5
+1/-1
This is a really great suggestion, but there is already a new map in the process of being made. I'm sure staff have already thought out how to create more living spaces for players on the new map.
A new map? How did I not know about this- And I really hope they do T^T

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

Thank you for your suggestion! We'll work on a brand-new apartment block to be added to Karakura as well as possibly adding extra floors onto the current B1, B2, A and C blocks.​

Users who are viewing this thread