Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

IGN:
rieums

DATE: March 31

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: More hangout spots.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Soo... As a long-term player of the server, I can certainly say that there have been an array of builds that I have seen come and go. The one example that is the most impactful for this suggestion is the Luxe club in 2021. Hear me out. I'm in no way, shape, or form saying to bring back Luxe because unfortunately, I know that it's not possible. But! That being said, Luxe was a perfect way for players of ALLLLL the different factions to roleplay together. In Luxe, a variety of characters with different, ages, roles, etc were able to roleplay in a formal setting. I can say that the experience from roleplaying at Luxe in 2021 has stuck with me. From personal experience, I can say that it can be quite hard to get involved with roleplay OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL TIMES if you're not on a team/not in an inner circle ICly with members of a team. Currently, the only place that I see players roleplaying is team housing, or on school grounds, and I think this needs to change. For example. ADULTS! Where can they roleplay besides shops when they open? Having these new areas to roleplay would make it so ALL players can get involved.

I believe that having more hangout spots such as a club or even maybe opening the bowling alley would be super beneficial towards allowing players to come together. I'm not saying that players can't already roleplay with each other but due to team housing and the different genres of roleplay, it can be hard to find a common ground. Overall, this suggestion is just meant to focus on the fact that we do not have many areas for all genres of SRP to roleplay as one. For players to stay entertained on their time on the server, it is vital that there are created places that ALL players can come enjoy (not a shop) and roleplay together would open opportunities for the different roles that SRP has to offer together.
Add new places pls.

Thaaanks! - jordan

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
+1
It seems the only new things being added to the server is housing, which is fine! However.. It limits RP for people imo..

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

All adult tags can agree we have horrible social skills icly because we have no where to meet people!!

michelle <3

Level 6
mychellee
mychellee
Notable
+1

Pleaaaaaaaase. I often find myself bored, and wandering around trying to find something to do. This would make SRP so much more fun, and would probably increase the time people stay online for.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're still working on a few new roleplay spots​

Users who are viewing this thread