players online

more available medics (not nurses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigaboi0990

Level 10
IGN: Gameboi0990
DATE:11/26/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would appreciate it if we could get some more medical staff and them not be afk all the time, I like to make character arcs all the time and some of them include medical-related things but there aren't any medics online and most of the time they are afk so I think we need more medics, also I think if you have an injury that the school nurse cant treat then you should be allowed to go to the hospital, irl you wouldn't be in crap at the hospital for not being at school
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think that people would appreciate it and if the server gets bigger (like averaging at like 250) we will defiantly need more medics in case people do medical-relater character arcs

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
All of the workers in the Hospital Faction have lives and may be busy at the time that you enter the hospital. In the case that they are busy, an alternative can be to ask in #lobby of the Karakura Emergency discord if another hospital worker (Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist) is available to get online. If they don't, you are free to skiprp your character getting treated and resume accordingly afterwards.

In other news, the hospital faction is going to review any applications on the 4th December, so we are welcoming new workers into the faction.

> https://discord.gg/rBT2g9a

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
All of the workers in the Hospital Faction have lives and may be busy at the time that you enter the hospital. In the case that they are busy, an alternative can be to ask in #lobby of the Karakura Emergency discord if another hospital worker (Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist) is available to get online. If they don't, you are free to skiprp your character getting treated and resume accordingly afterwards.

In other news, the hospital faction is going to review any applications on the 4th December, so we are welcoming new workers into the faction.

What she said, -1

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
What she said, -1
Not entirely a situation where we should be putting -1 or +1 as it is not entirely anything we can control currently. The best that we could recommend to increase hospital activity is applying the faction with your friends or applying and making friends within the faction so that you do not get bored or overly stressed with it.

alicethingy

Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich

As an EMS worker, what Alex said, words it perfectly. If you'd like more ems apply, get the word out, or try to understand most of us have lives & can get busy. Yet, I do understand your view within this suggestion yet there are many within the faction already and we try our best to be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread