mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

More College Acceptance Opportunities

BonBons

Level 31
IGN: Sxtanic
DATE: March 7 2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
More opportunities and ways to get into college.

The exams? Great idea, however it is not working as consistently as the community would like. From what I've heard, It is stressful on SLT / helping members to mark them, and players are constantly asking when exams are, how to get into college, and if they can get a scholarship into a college sports team just for the college role. There shouldn't be more high school students over college students at a college sports tryout.

My Suggestion:

Keep the exams, and bring back college applications, but with higher requirements.
* Only a select few of college applications would be accepted each month, and the rest who want another shot have to wait for exams. *

College Application Requirements:
- Must have attended a certain number of college classes, for example: 50 minimum.
- Must have a good standing academic record
- Must be in grade 12, age 18.
- If you want it to be harder to get in, a certain amount of attributes (can work an idea from this. Something they have to achieve)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will help reduce the amount of times players ask when exams are, and offer other opportunities to join college instead of waiting around for exams when some people can't even attend them. Players who want to join college can apply, however If denied, they will be notified to "try again at the exams". This way you can keep the exams, as well as only accepting a certain number of college applications monthly. This will also help college sports teams who are currently lacking members at their tryouts, to stop the hassle with scholarships.

If this is a no, its fine but didn't hurt to try (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

It’s not a bad idea! The only thing is, the exam plugin is nearly complete. Once this is done it’ll allow for exams to be marked much quicker and hosted more frequently

Lizalopod

Level 130
College apps will be harder to mark for staff than just using the almost nearly complete plugin that will automatically mark them... this isn't exactly needed, just wait till the plugin is ready

draculary

Level 46
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
since staff said its being worked on then there’s no need, just patience!

BonBons

Level 31

It’s not a bad idea! The only thing is, the exam plugin is nearly complete. Once this is done it’ll allow for exams to be marked much quicker and hosted more frequently
I didn’t know the plug-in was almost done hehe

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
-1 as said above, soon we will have a much for efficient way to mark exams as is! Maybe in the passed, this would've been a great idea. However due to the current circumstances and new stuff in mind, it's unneeded

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
If the exams plugin wasn't a thing then I'd mark it as a +1. However, since the plugin is almost completed and said by a few others above me, I will have to vote as a -1.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Exams are already in the works again. If they aren't hosted within 30 days of this response, we may temporarily re-open College Applications for ~50-75 players.​

Users who are viewing this thread