mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

More slots for onrain profiles

layla !

Level 5
IGN: valenqv
DATE: 5/13/2023, Saturday - May 13th
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: More slots for onrain profiles!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will benefit the community by letting people have more onrain accounts for one phone number. As someone who only has one account and has 4 characters on that one account due to not being able to get another, it's super hard to pick out which characters you want for Onrain, which can be very hard to decide on and it sucks that you can only have two. Other social media platforms allow you to have many accounts, So why not Onrain? It'd be so much funner for me and other players I'm sure if we could just simply have more slots for accounts! I know this is a simple thing but I feel like it would help out people without 5 other accounts to add phone numbers to. It may be harder to change (I don't do much coding stuff or whatever) but it would mean a lot! and just make it easier.

PS, thank you for taking the time to read this! <33

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
If you have more then one account then use those phone numbers to do your other characters onrain account.

Neutral

layla !

Level 5
If you have more then one account then use those phone numbers to do your other characters onrain account.

Neutral
as i said, it's very hard for people that only have one account to get more, and i dont have the money to get another right now!

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I'm in favor of this only if OOC rules regarding account creation are also created. Back when onrain was first introduced and no limit on profiles was set, people made random throwaway / joke accounts for real life brands, celebrities, or just random stuff that was more of an OOC joke than an actual thing. It wouldn't have been much of a big deal if it was only a handful of people, but there were easily dozens of them (myself included, except my fake account is WAY cooler than everyone else's (factual)).

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
I'm in favor of this only if OOC rules regarding account creation are also created. Back when onrain was first introduced and no limit on profiles was set, people made random throwaway / joke accounts for real life brands, celebrities, or just random stuff that was more of an OOC joke than an actual thing. It wouldn't have been much of a big deal if it was only a handful of people, but there were easily dozens of them (myself included, except my fake account is WAY cooler than everyone else's (factual)).
They don't have to add unlimited accounts or anything, but more than 2 would be nice

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
They don't have to add unlimited accounts or anything, but more than 2 would be nice
I was unclear in my original reply, so I'll try to be more concise; I don't really see a problem with having any number of IC accounts, as long as there are guidelines set OOCly which require players to take the platform more seriously.

markoos

Level 28
Please? I have three characters. Also people who have two chars and an organization normally just use the organization as their normal account which is trippy

Users who are viewing this thread