players online

More Sports In SRP | camwrld_

OceanRP_

Level 6
IGN: camwrld_

DATE: 10/21/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

More Sports in SRP!

I think that new sports would overall change Kakakura High Here are some ideas/thoughts that should be added.

Tennis [BOYS AND GIRLS]

I think overall tennis would be a great sport as new people will be interested in the sport and also new clubs, teams, that will have a fall tournament. It would work the same way as volleyball but on the ground. Singles and Doubles will be also having their own tournaments for both teams in Kakakura.

How to Play Tennis - YouTube - Example will be here in video on how it works

Rugby [BOYS]

Rugby will be one of the best sports for having to allow players to hit each other and have a large field in the school. Same things It will be a 5v5-7v7 instead of 15v1v5. With players having to score the ball down the field to score.

How to Play Rugby - YouTube - Example will be here in video on how it works

Archey [BOYS AND GIRLS]

Archey is a new way of playing sense you rely on yourself and only you to hit a target few yards away. Points will be settled by the end of the game.

Rules of Archery: Basic Archery Rules and Regulations for Beginners: Archery - YouTube - Example will be here in video on how it works

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Having more sports will help the community join clubs and have more opportunities to make friends and have an interested into what they are doing in Karakura.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Neutral.
I remember similar suggestions like this that asked for more sports in SRP and they were all denied stating you could just make a club. There’s a Sports Club I’m pretty sure if you check the club roster in the Karakura Academics channel. The only sports I’m seeing on the development panel is something for dodgeball.

FqllenFocoozo

Level 26
sunghypen
sunghypen
Omega+
-1 Too many sports -> If you wanted to play some of these you can literally just action and /roll instead of actually having a whole plugin or something for it.

RebelZane

Level 10
Neutral

I do admit more sports would be cool but not all of them are popular, another thing to consider is if they add more custom plugins to the server it would lag it even more than it already has, the server already kind of struggles for some people with plugins, especially if you're playing them this would just make it worse, no hate on the developers as well!

Nolan

Level 3
I really like the idea of tennis, I think since there are a lot of sport teams already in Kakakura High it could even just be implemented somewhere on the map and people can play it freely (probs in a park somewhere) and if it proves to gain a lot of traction, garnering a community of active players, it could be implemented to the sports roster of Kakakura High. Tennis would be great for this because, like volleyball, you only need 2 people to play it which makes it easily accessible.

(I also love tennis outfits lol)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're still actively working on our current sports plugins and teams, and we feel it would be best to continue supporting those plugins and teams before considering new ones.​

Users who are viewing this thread