mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

More stuff for artists. (A few suggestions)

o0Ray0o

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: o0Ray0o
What's the title of your suggestion?: More stuff for artists. (A few suggestions)

What's your suggestion?:
I would like to suggest a few features related to art.
: Make it so you can use the Hardcover Sketchbooks and have it open a similar menu to the canvases in the art classes.

: Make a Digital Drawing Tablet Item (either with or without the menu i just mentioned) (if this is already in the game I apologize, I haven't seen it)

: If possible, make it so that drawings created with the sketchbook or drawing tablet can be made into a holdable map art. (if using the drawing menu I mentioned)

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would allow artists to be much more immersive in their roleplays, having actual art to show instead of just describing everything with /it. It would also allow for practice outside of school for when an Art Class starts.

soratheonly

Level 75
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
I believe canvases are already currently broken, this would be a lot of work compared to the more important SRP development projects

ny00m

Level 29
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
I wish items had more functionality, like cameras being able to take actual photos and sketchbooks being usable for actual art, but I kind of get why they aren't with how iffy SRP's plugins tend to be. It's probably better to keep them non-functional at least until the server actually works without shitting itself.

Either way, the fact that there's more urgent issues to work on doesn't mean the suggestion is bad. It irks me when that's used as the sole reason to justify a -1.

+1

imgayforwomen

Level 113
downbadforeilish
downbadforeilish
Notable
This is simply not necessary. As much as the idea sounds cool, this would probably just end up creating lag, people will enjoy using it when it comes out, then everyone abandons it after seeing how laggy it is to DRAW. If you want to draw so bad, just make actual art on a professional art program and post it in the #arts channel or on forums and attach it to your in game bio. If that makes you happy.

yazure

Level 33
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable

even tho the idea is cute, it's just not possible and honestly not necessary.

Oliverium

Level 62
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Cool idea but you can always think outside of the box: Do some art OOCly, change up the style to meet your character's art style and share it in different places, such as discord, forums, or your char's bio. Add the description to your place with signs icly, doing a [!] with some descriptions of what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread