VelvetZaddik
VelvetZaddik
Omega+
IGN:
Moshko__

DATE:

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

to add a special command {or menu} to change characters fast,
for exmple i have 4 chars so on that command i can set a desc rpname and skin as deafult and i can swap fasly between chars in one command {change skin, rpname, desc}

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

it will help players with alot of chars swap fastly between chars and set a custom desc for every char without getting tierd.
it will realy save time and effort

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
Would the command also change the role of your character? Like you could switch from a 12th grader to like, a dog character? (If you've bought it) If thats the case then +1. But if it would just change your name and desc then -1 because that would be kinda useless.

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
I feel like this has been suggested before, but nonetheless, it's a good idea I could get behind. Sorta like the wardrobe command except it changes not just your skin but your roleplay name and description as a little QOL feature.

+1 if possible

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
As long as it’s not changing full on roles (I.e from shopkeeper -> grade-12 football -> kpd etc) I’m cool with it

having presets for your characters can save time so it could be neat.

Lizalopod

Level 130

This isn't really needed as a feature. If you have a mod called command macros you can just do this with it easily + changing a skin.

I don't think anyone really needs to swap characters this fast anyways.

michelle <3

Level 6
mychellee
mychellee
Notable

Although it seems like a helpful idea, it could also be looked at as an unnecessary feature when you can just add all of your character skins to your wardrobe, and have your descriptions for each character pasted somewhere in discord or something like that. It would take less than five minutes to change to a different skin in your wardrobe, change your rp name and paste your description in.

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
To any players saying it would be an unnecessary feature, you could also argue other features like the wardrobe and /feed are unnecessary; it's a quality of life thing, while it isn't necessary, it does save a few minutes and makes things a little easier

Lizalopod

Level 130
To any players saying it would be an unnecessary feature, you could also argue other features like the wardrobe and /feed are unnecessary; it's a quality of life thing, while it isn't necessary, it does save a few minutes and makes things a little easier
This isn't really on the same level as something like wardrobe and /feed. You can already do this with a simple macro mod, it just doesn't seem like a good time investment for the dev team. It likely won't be used all that much anyways in my opinion.

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
Neutral
idk i think its useless. If its on the same acc just change skin and rpname, done. It not you have to use an alt

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This suggestion has been denied a couple of times, but maybe some time in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread