2. enoch true
3. enoch false

4. sernando GTA6
5. roald dahl
big smoke

Nova

Level 36
what we do here is go back back back back

as I write this, I don't consider how much a character is liked, but how well a character is known

1. 'Axel' as in the dog, he was famous and even got (and still has) his own dog toy (played by YeeterFamGang)
2. Graziani Foncesa was the town's rich idiot and made himself known, aside from the fact that he owned one of the now longest-running businesses in Karakura
3. Mr. Clean threw the sickest parties in the city and was notorious for being himself.
4. Yasmin Ambrosio somehow managed to make 99% of Karakura's population detest her.
5. Erove Pazpex. Bald and local Kamige troll.

also jj prince because like everyone knows and loves them
#4 HAHAHAHHAHAHA

my list:
#1 Jug Jug
there is no more

Rebel

Level 53
what we do here is go back back back back

as I write this, I don't consider how much a character is liked, but how well a character is known

1. 'Axel' as in the dog, he was famous and even got (and still has) his own dog toy (played by YeeterFamGang)
2. Graziani Foncesa was the town's rich idiot and made himself known, aside from the fact that he owned one of the now longest-running businesses in Karakura
3. Mr. Clean threw the sickest parties in the city and was notorious for being himself.
4. Yasmin Ambrosio somehow managed to make 99% of Karakura's population detest her.
5. Erove Pazpex. Bald and local Kamige troll.

also jj prince because like everyone knows and loves them
I 100% agree with number 2, best bar owner the town has ever seen

hellooo

Level 2
Lucius Herrington (killed every cop in karakura during 2019, yes that is CANON... kage.. burnt the mayoral office and caused luke to become mayor

dang dude

Users who are viewing this thread