mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Movies suggestion

ben ohashi

Level 1
IGN: StarKitSuny
DATE: 10/12/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
like a schoolrp netflix, like onrain but instead of being some sorta instagram, it could be like netflix, so people can post movies and be famous actors icly like iron man and stuff like that and there could be director roles too. it might be hard to do but yall did onrain and it works pretty well so I assume a schoolrp netflix could work and it could be nice. like make it like onrain but change the appearance of it and name it something else and make different buttons but similar to onrain buttons. and build a studio so people can actually make movies
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
more realism I guess? I mean Ik people action to watch on netflix but being actually famous icly could be nicer. people could actually get to know real actors icly and It'd be realistic so I think It'd be cool.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Sounds cool, but nobody would use it, since most people aren't going to script, act, shoot, and edit films for the sake of SRP. Even if it's not a full blown movie, short films can take collective days worth of work, especially if you're not experienced in video editing, and even more so if you're inexperienced with minecraft as a visual medium.

If you want to do this type of thing, I suggest producing content yourself and uploading it to onrain. I'm sure people also wouldn't mind if you promoted it on the forums / discord, since that type of thing is cool to see.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
I last heard there was some business or something community made with actors and such already so maybe give them a visit and ask if they wanna do stuff if you already have the filming/editing skills necessary :]

Users who are viewing this thread