players online

Moving Custom Items into Public Ownership [updated | remove]

ErikFinster

Level 122
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Update:
I was contacted by a shop owner who was kind and offered to help me connect to other shop owners who might be interested in adopting the items.
♡(ŐωŐ人) I'll accept their help.

Original Request:
Hello,
I do love requesting custom items, and I love spreading them in the community.
I don't intend to become a shop owner and the process of selling them myself turns out to be slow, consequently tedious, and involves actively aggravating the no-pay-to-win rule. I also dread contacting and negotiating selling prices with existing shop owners, since I have limited knowledge about their individual demands and supplies.
Therefore, I would like to request a simple donation of the ownership of the following items into public ownership (if at all possible):

Honey Jar "Sweet"
Hockey Mask "Jason"
Hockey Stick "Canada"
Cat food "Kitty Nibbles"
Water Bucket "Moist"
Stack of Books "Heavy"
Kitchen Spoon
First Aid Kit "Mini"
Toothpaste "Mint"
Toothbrush "Mint"
Blood Bag "Red"
Bucket "Jack-o-Lantern"
Turtle Shell "Kappa"
Lantern "Woodsman"
Devil Fork "Red"
Backpack "Rustic"
Mop "Swifter"
Chocolate Bar "Willy Wonka"
Glasses "Swirling"
Cards "Standard 52 Deck"
Table Salt "Simple"
Koinobori "Red Carp"
Umbrella "Dark Gray"
Glasses "Cloudy"
Tissue Box "CleanX"

Post scriptum
I like to donate the following customs too, but would request a single item of each before I do, as I have not yet received them in any quantity:

Spade "Sukoppu",
Table Tennis Bat "Red",
Cleaning Brush "Tawashi"
Hatchet "Woodsman"
Kitchen Fork
Oven Mittens "Sakura"
Kimchi
Fishing Hat "Baitman"
Kitchen Knife

(Transaction IDs for all of these custom items can be provided if necessar
y.)

Last edited:

ElignoreYou

Level 11
ElignoreYou
ElignoreYou
Omega+
The dedication and passion you put into everything you do is insane! You’re a generous philanthropist, thank you for everything and all you do

flowersak

Level 121
Helper
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Please shoot me a DM with this as a list and I can help you distribute it between shopkeepers!

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Reviewed
In order to give away your custom items, you should follow the guidelines stated in the Custom Items thread
- How can I make my item public?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, if you wish to make your custom item public so that the entire server can enjoy the item you
have requested, you have two options that you can choose depending on the nature of your item:

- For custom items and furniture, you can contact a shopkeeper or a faction lead to see if they're
interested in buying/accepting your item as theirs. This way, you'll be able to sell your top hat to a
hat shop so that other new players can also wear it! Likewise, you could also give away an item such
as a neck-held camera to the News faction if they're interested in it.

- For custom weapons, the only method to make it available to other players is by contacting a BMD
via IC means, and offering to sell them the ownership of your custom item so that it can be sold during
Dark Auction events. For further instructions, feel free to contact the BMD lead.

- For custom vehicles, we generally do not accept these offers. However, for further negotiation, you
can always privately message the Media Coordinator

In any case, it is important to know that, once you've given away / sold the ownership of your custom to
make it public, you will no longer have access to requesting copies of it. However, you can always
get these items via In-Character means, just like the rest of the community.
Therefore, if you wish to give all these items away, you should first start by contacting the Shop faction lead (@flowersak) and offering to give away all of these items. Do note, however, that some items may not be made public via shopkeepers. In these cases, the Shop faction lead will let you know about which items can't be sold publicly, as well as other alternatives to make these items public (e.g. giving it to a faction, making it a functional SchoolRP item, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread