mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

"Mr. Saiky" | BIOGRAPHY ミスター サイキー

Taemin

Level 11

"Mr. Saiky"
Many information given in this biography cannot be used in character during the roleplay unless found out about them ICly. Credits to Mimisaki for every screenshot taken for this biography.
Please enjoy.

FULL NAME
Luciel Saiky
ルシエル ・サイキー

"I am Luciel Saiky, however, I go by 'Mr. Saiky'. It is a pleasure to meet you."

~♦♛♦~

Please enjoy these songs as you proceed with the biography.

~
~♦~
~♦~
~
Enjoy.

CHAPTER ONE: IDENTITY
~♦♛♦~

PREFERRED NAME:
"Mr. Saiky"

GIVEN NICKNAMES:
➣ Saiky
➣ EMS17
➣ ⅩⅦ
➣ Luciel
➣ Vampire
REDACTED

HEIGHT:
6'3 | 190 cm.

WEIGHT:
180 lbs | 80 kgs

MARITAL STATUS:
Taken

BIRTHPLACE:
Tokyo, Japan

BIRTH DATE:
February 2nd, 1982

NATIONALITY:
Japanese

RELIGIOUS BELIEF:
Satanist.

FAMILY RELATIONS:
➣ Eikichi Saiky | Father
➣ Yin Ky | Mother
➣ Itsumi Saiky | Sister
➣ Hikaru Saiky | Brother
➣ Zai Saiky | Brother

➣Vincent Saiky | Brother
➣ Mavis Saiky | Sister
➣ Yariama Saiky | Grandfather
➣ Rie Saiky Ripper | Grandmother
➣ Renard Ripper | Grandfather
➣Diana Saiky | Daughter

➣ Charlotte I. Blackwood | Daughter
➣ Michiaki 'Helmet' Saiky | Son
➣ Korain Saiky | Son

Harvey Francis | ???
➣ Nathaniel Blackwell | Son

Akane Blackwood | Ex-Love Interest
Monica Blackwell | Love interest
➣ Saiky Family.
➣ Ky Family.

~♦♛♦~

CHAPTER TWO: PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
~♦♛♦~

VOICE:

He would have a deep, monotonous voice.

APPEARANCE:
He would be a tall male with a somewhat intimidatingly cold and dull expression plastered on his pale visage. He would have ice-blue eyes and neatly styled, slicked-back black hair.

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:

~♦♛♦~

SECTION ONE: Casual Clothing
He would wear an expensive red cape with gold designs on the tips. He would wear a black jacket and black pants with a white shirt and red tie underneath, a vest tucking both in.

~♦~

ACCESSORIES:
He would carry his rather pricy, custom made cane with him.

" Black Dragon's Cane "
It would be a cane with a black-gold body with golden decorations, a golden dragon handle which would be rather detailed.

~♦♛♦~

PERFUME
It would be a black-transparent 120ml bottle, by Creed named "AVENTUS"

CHAPTER THREE: PERSONALITY

~♦♛♦~

TYPE: LOGISTICIAN
He is a quiet, serious, and cautious man who prefers to act mature. He is a dull, distant person. He is a person with manners, and he respects personal boundaries. He is cold towards most topics, transparent, fully honest. He does not often let things get under his skin. Even when others around him are visibly agitated, he remains consistently unfazed. To some, this may come off as intimidating or haughty. He can maintain his cool even under situations of high pressure. He is a cold brick wall, to say the least.
He is a workaholic.
~♦♛♦~

DEXTERITY
skill in performing tasks, especially with the hands.

CHARISMA
compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.

MORALITY
principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.

INTELLIGENCE
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

CONSTITUTION
the system of fundamental principles according to which a nation, state, corporation, or the like, is governed.

STRENGTH
the quality or state of being physically strong.

NEUROTICISM
the personality trait dimension representing the degree to which a person experiences the world as distressing, threatening, and unsafe.

SELF-CONFIDENCE

a feeling of trust in one's abilities, qualities, and judgment.

~♦♛♦~

HOBBIES:
Morgue duty.
Playing the piano.
Listening to jazz music.
???

CHAPTER FOUR: RELATIONS

~♦♛♦~

— [Work In Progress.] —

CHAPTER FIVE:
BIOGRAPHY

~♦♛♦~

On February 2nd, 1982 Ryuushigeru was born in Tokyo Tama Private Hospital. He was baptized due to a family member's request, being given the name 'Vincent' as his baptismal name. His birth name was picked by his father, giving the name a lot of thought and coming up with his birth name. 龍 or Ryuu as in kanji for "dragon" and 茂 or Shigeru as in "lush, luxuriant".
Ryuushigeru was a well-mannered, intelligent child who paid close attention and gave thought to his actions and behavior, as he was Eikichi's favorite. Such a neat, cultured, polished son Ryuushigeru was to him. Being favored by many family members, Ryuu was introduced to wealthy, popular individuals of Japan. He was at his best behavior, as expected of a child of the infamous Eikichi.

He lived with his family, along with other relatives in Tokyo, in their old mansion where many bright individuals of the family were present in. As well as having many family members, the servants of the family also lived here. They often taught classes regarding learning instruments, sports, and as well as manners and they took care of the estate. Ryuu lived in the estate, receiving private lessons until he turned 10 years old. Eikichi had to go to London for business, taking his favorite child with him there. This was where Ryuu's life took a turn.

In London, Eikichi owned a large Estate filled with a lot of butlers, maids, and private teachers. Ryuushigeru's education and schedules became full and challenging. He had specific sleeping, eating, learning, and free-time activity times. He wasn't taught to believe in a specific religion, he was mostly agnostic during his teenage years. He went to a private English school filled with many students coming from wealthy families. Ryuushigeru took interest in playing the piano, reading, and volleyball during his first 3-4 years in London. He quickly gained popularity among females in his school and other hobbies related to watching detective movies, which led him to dream of becoming a detective. He read many books and did a lot of research about detectives during his free time. He became a volleyball player who gained many golden medals from the matches he attended and was a brilliant student when it came to his studies. In his senior year, Ryuushigeru took a big interest in surgeries, after encountering a surgery in one of the movies he was watching. He shifted his focus towards medical duties, slowly losing interest in detective work.

In University, he adored western cultures and was quickly adapted to modern standards. Due to his deep interest in the 'modern' culture, he changed his name to 'Luciel' growing cold of his Japanese past. People around him only called him "Mr. Saiky", which added to his preference for being called by his present nickname. He grew interested in Satanism and went to one of the best medical schools in London and was at the top of his classes, as always. He graduated with a Master's Degree.

After university, Luciel quickly realized how obsessed he became with the 'modern' culture concept over the past few years. He returned to Karakura, Japan where most of his family moved to. He caught up with his siblings and worked in Karakura Hospital. He quickly learned many things from people he encountered. Being a workaholic, he was making major improvements in his job. He then got promoted to Clinical Lead.

At the age of 28, many women took interest in Luciel, making fan pages on the platform "Onrain". Luciel, being familiar with women's attention from his early high school years, quickly grew cold towards love and the romantic aspect of his life. He despised any flirty comments coming from patients and decided that relationships were a waste of his time. He became well-known as he spent his days in Karakura. One day, as Luciel was pacing around the entrance for a break, a red-haired female caught his eye. She was speaking to another male in the distance, who seemed younger than the female. He studied her for a long time, watching her for an abnormal amount of time until the two walked away. Luciel did not think much of it, brushing off his unusual behavior.

A few days later, Luciel came across his sister, Itsumi, who was accompanied by the same red-haired female. She was the woman Luciel watched in the distance. After talking to the two, Luciel quickly found out that the two were close friends. Luciel was cold and distant towards her, as he thought of it as a normal reaction, considering his past encounters with females. However, something felt rather odd about the way he acted in her presence... Something he couldn't quite wrap his head around. Ambitious to discover why he felt this way towards her, Luciel began to 'investigate' and observe the female. With this opportunity, the two began to spend time together.
The red-haired female, Akane, and Luciel quickly got along and spent time together drinking and talking about life. Still unable to unsolve the reason why he felt different around her, he spoke with many trusted friends to find out that he had fallen in love for the first time. After a few months of getting to know each other, Luciel prepared a date for Akane. They ate a fine meal and drank wine in a decorated area on top of a mountain in the Saiky Estate. A few hours later, Luciel finally asked Akane to be his 'partner in love', followed by Akane's acceptance of his request.

He was promoted to Clinical Manager after a couple of years into his position. Akane and Luciel separated after a couple of conflicts. Months after his promotion, he suddenly disappeared from Japan, leaving no trace behind but a few of his children roaming around Karakura, keeping an eye out for the family for him.

To be continued. . .

~♦♛♦~

CHAPTER SIX:
GALLERY
~♦♛♦~

ART
Please enjoy these art pieces made by many talented artists.

➣ Made by Mellophobia.
~♦~

➣ Made by Ahe3.
~♦~

➣ Made by Ahe3.

~♦~

➣ Sketch by Mellophobia
~♦~

➣ Sketch #2 by Mellophobia
~♦~

➣ Made by ItRini.
~♦~

MEMORIES

Itsumi and Mr. Saiky, enjoying a good bottle of rum as they speak.

Mr. Saiky at an EMS party.

Mr. Saiky, Madeline Renaud, Aimi Satsu, and a few other EMS at a job introduction event, dressed up as organs.

Mr. Saiky and a few other EMS after the long Asylum event that was held for Halloween.

Mr. Saiky, or, "Freaky Surgeon" at the Asylum event.

Mr. Saiky, with his grandfather and grandmother, enjoying alcohol at a yacht at the KPD & EMS party.

Luciel when he was a normal surgeon at the Karakura Hospital.

Luciel, in the morgue.

"This one's for you, KPD."

To be continued. . .

~♦♛♦~

"A fine wine is all I care for nowadays... and, well, my children.
"
- Mr. Saiky
~♦♛♦~

THE END.

Last edited:

MoonLight

Level 8
AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU AIMI SATSU

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
WAITS FOR MARK TO FINISH RELATIONS.... WAITS FOR MARK TO FINISH RELATIONS...
Can you guys please stop spamming my feed and notifications... I would like to have a dry and completely clean inbox. Thank you.

Also, I better see Mimi in there, if I don't then I am suing Saiky for all of his money. I will inform my lawyer for further notice. Thank you.

Can you guys please stop spamming my feed and notifications... I would like to have a dry and completely clean inbox. Thank you.

Also, I better see Mimi in there, if I don't then I am suing Saiky for all of his money. I will inform my lawyer for further notice. Thank you.
YES, SO EITHER YOU INHERIT A SHIT TON OF MONEY OR I GET MY SPOT ON THE RELATIONS SECTION!!! PERIOD.

AnxietyLuna

Level 50
AnxietyLuna
AnxietyLuna
Omega

Just for that... Imma spam it.

roboon

Level 10
This biography makes me feel so satisfied to read...
Big respect for the 1x2 eyes. Arguably the most underrated type of eyes for men

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
YES, SO EITHER YOU INHERIT A SHIT TON OF MONEY OR I GET MY SPOT ON THE RELATIONS SECTION!!! PERIOD.
Personally, I would like to inherit tons and tons of cash, but either one is fine. I am not picky, I just lean on one side more than the other, but it's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread