What is your Minecraft Username?:

MuffinNoSombrero

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
N/A

What is your timezone?:
EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
MuffinNoSombrero#4163

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Russian Application || ACCEPTED
Italian Application || ACCEPTED
Judge Application || ACCEPTED
HS Council Application || ACCEPTED
French Application || ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm on SRP just about everyday. I'm usually on for about 3-4 hours a day, sometimes more. I tend to be more
active on the weekdays during the day. I'm on with friends most of the time or just by myself, getting myself
into other roleplay or just generally hanging out on the server. The account I'm applying on, has 5 weeks and
17 hours worth of playtime at the time of writing this app.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
MuffinNoSombrero - Grade-12
EldritchMuffinnn - Grade-8 (Was Judge)

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

Student council is a governing body of students, typically picked by school staff or elected through the students. They help with
school events and making sure that students' concerns and suggestions about the school are heard. Their main role is
to be a representation of the student body and to take in account how the students feel or what they want to see
done within the school. They are overall a link between the school SLT and the students and are important to the schools'
structure and functions. Student council also helps with student ran clubs and helps set up events for those
clubs. They also help with school wide events as well.

Another role of student council is making sure the students feel safe and heard. In Karakura for example, they help with solving disputes
verbal or physical, usually by talking to both students and coming to a resolution for the problem. This shows students
that they'll be heard and that if they have issues with things such as bullying, they can go to a council member if they can't find
a teacher or any school faculty. Student councils' main priority is the students of the school they represent.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Mostly interests. I was in a leadership organization for 3 years and had class representative in highschool and because of that
I joined a club called SGA, or Student Government Association. It was just like a student council. Since I was 15, I've always had a passion
or want to lead people. I've always wanted to be the person that someone else can look up to. I love knowing that I've helped someone
and leadership helps me achieve that. I was also in council before and I enjoyed it. Council was stressful but it gave me something to do on the server.
It also let me interact with more people ICly.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes. Teamwork and creativity are vital to a student council

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President & Vice President
The president and vice president hold the responsibility of setting the leadership in student council.
They are the role models for the not only the school but for their members and any other
officers (roles) that are working with them. They are to guide the council as a whole and without their leadership, the council
will fall apart.

Secretary
The secretary is important to student council because they keep track of attendance and meeting minutes.
They help set up meetings and inform the members of what the meeting will be about. They also keep the student
councils' files organized.

Treasurer
The treasurer keeps track of fiances for the council. They keep track of what the council earns through
fundraisers and what the council spends on. In a roleplay setting, they could make sure that the council has enough
supplies for an event they are hosting.

Reporter
The reporters' role is to report news to the faculty and students of the school. They inform the student of upcoming events
that they could participate in. They may also help with the yearbook and making a school newsletter for students.
This role is important because it gives the student council transparency.

Out of all roles, I believe this is most overlooked. The members are important because they represent the council as a whole.
They are the first contact for students in Karakura and the ones that they mostly come in contact with. They uphold the beliefs
and policies of the student council on the outside. They are the bridge between the students, and the council officers. They keep the
council together through leadership and teamwork and communicate to the presidents if something is wrong.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

If I walk by them harassing each other, I'd stop and ask them what is going on. I'd then pull each of them aside, asking for their side of what happened. I would talk to them and
help them get to a resolution so they stop fighting. However, if they ignore me when I ask them to stop or if they refuse to talk to me, I'll get a teacher or school faculty to
help me diffuse the situation.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I wouldn't able to do too much in this situation so I would give them detention and make school faculty aware that there is a student running around with a mask on.
I would try to describe what they were wearing to the best of my ability. I believe running after them would take up too much time and cause more problems.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
The student would be my upmost priority in this situation. I would first talk to the council member. I would tell them that they are to not treat students like that and are to respect them. I would also tell them that what they are doing is wrong and not something a council, a role model and leader, should not be doing. I would then talk to the student and ask them if they are ok. I would try to make them feel as comfortable as I could and would tell them that they can come to me if they need anything.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would ask questions after the president is done talking or I'll pull them aside and ask after the meeting is completely over if I don't get to ask questions during the meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would report them to SLT and would remain calm. I would not disrespect the teacher or the school faculty member or lash out at them either. When I report them, I would explain
to the SLT member exactly what happened or tell them what they told me to do.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

City Faction Week/Weekend (Gov/EMS/KPD)

For this event, a city faction would come to the school. They would talk to the students about why their jobs are important and what they do. Students could learn about the history of each faction and what its like to be in it through possible activities that would allow them to do something similar to the faction jobs. An example for government faction would be that students could make their own court case and have a trial for that case with assistance from the faction workers. The hands on activities would enhance their experience and these activities would go for about a week OOCly or weekend. Each day would have different activities for each faction. Some workers of the faction could even educate students on what they need to do if they are interested in joining the faction as a job. EMS could hold workshops where they teach students about first aid and how to do CPR in case they have to. They could also teach students about the history of medicine and why its important to do the simplest of things like washing your hands. An EMS activity could be done is after they teach CPR/First aid, they could have students perform CPR on dummies and possibly how to take the vitals of a person. KPD could do demonstrations on self defense and how students can protect themselves lawfully and without getting arrested. Another hands on activity could be that a fake crime scene is set up at the school and students have to use clues at the crime scene and evidence they are given to solve the case. This could go with the government faction as well. I believe this would be a fun event and also educative OOCly and ICly. It would teach students the importance of these roles in Karakura and how hard they work to keep citizens from crime and how to protect themselves physically and mentally. EMS being there would teach them how to keep someone alive before EMS arrives, saving lives. OOCly, this could influence how people see these roles and why they should be treated with respect and not overlooked.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Autumn F. Frankenstein

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
030-963-1912

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Autumn is what I call 'A bean'. She's extremely sweet and friendly. She cares about everyone she comes in contact with and will do anything to make them happy. She rarely gets upset and angry, but can be sensitive at times. Autumn is very laid back and often brings happiness where ever she goes. However, if someone upsets someone she cares about, she will do anything to stand up for them and resolve the issue at hand. Autumn is optimistic and often looks at the positives of everything before looking at the negatives. She also believes in giving people chances.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
2022-04-29_15.11.35.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Well, I had student council at the school I was in before I moved to Karakura. With my experience, I can bring the council together and work with other members to get stuff done. I also don't stress out as much or get angry easily, making it easier for me to solve problems between students while remaining calm. I think working under pressure is an important skill that any council member should have, and I don't see many with that. I also work well in teams and do well with solving disputes, something that is important in council and for the safety of the students, to keep fights from continuing.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I believe with my experience and skills, I can better not only the council but the student body. I also love helping people when I can. I want to be a role model for the student body as I feel like a lot of students deserve to have someone they can look up to or go to for assistance. I want to mentor students and be the leader that Karakura deserves and I want the students to feel as comfortable as possible. The students need someone that will be there for them and help them through highschool.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Its the thought of leading students and making sure that their thoughts are heard. School should be a safe place for everyone and the student body should always have a voice in the school. I love the feeling of being a voice for someone and showing them that they are heard. Council for me is also fun and enjoyable and I want to be a part of school events. I find the planning of events fun and being part of the process, with a team, the most exciting part about council. Overall, what interests me is me being able to be a role model and voice for the students for Karakura. They depend on the council for a lot.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
My personality and energy will definitely make the school a fun in environment. I never get upset and I always start the day optimistic and happy. I will engage with students and interact with them. This will make them feel welcome and safe because they know they can approach me. A student being able to approach me would make the school safer as they could easily come to me if they have a problem with another student or a concern with the school. This will make it easier to solve problems, making it even more safer. A student should never be afraid to ask for help or feel like they aren't safe at school.​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted!

- Welcome to the team! Contact: cen#5204 on discord for more information​

Users who are viewing this thread