mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mug rules

Mega A

Level 1
Hey Ducks/other people

I am a experienced play on the school role play server and I just wanted some clearing on mugging people. What if my character is a "bad person and unstable" I saw someone alone and I robbed them because I needed money. I don't know if that is allowed or not? The other person did not object or anything but in your new mug/rdm rules it only says you can mug when (listed bellow)
Gang related disputes, Retaliation, Harassment/racism/sexism/major verbal assault, and other serious reason.

I understand having that rule for rdm but I feel as though it should not affect mugging others. You do not mug someone if your angry or pissed with them you do it because you need money or something... Maybe if your in a gang and you rob them because you want to buy something and you do not have the money? I am not saying i'm right I'm just wondering?

Thanks for the help! Much Love blah blah blah

ikill2

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Hey Ducks/other people

I am a experienced play on the school role play server and I just wanted some clearing on mugging people. What if my character is a "bad person and unstable" I saw someone alone and I robbed them because I needed money. I don't know if that is allowed or not? The other person did not object or anything but in your new mug/rdm rules it only says you can mug when (listed bellow)
Gang related disputes, Retaliation, Harassment/racism/sexism/major verbal assault, and other serious reason.

I understand having that rule for rdm but I feel as though it should not affect mugging others. You do not mug someone if your angry or pissed with them you do it because you need money or something... Maybe if your in a gang and you rob them because you want to buy something and you do not have the money? I am not saying i'm right I'm just wondering?

Thanks for the help! Much Love blah blah blah

ikill2
No, you'll probably have to apply for something like that (an authorization under character authorizations.)
This seems just like an excuse to randomly mug someone and is unfair on other players.

Mega A

Level 1
No, you'll probably have to apply for something like that (an authorization under character authorizations.)
This seems just like an excuse to randomly mug someone and is unfair on other players.
Alright thanks duck, but why cant you randomly mug someone... they don't die... and it happens inreal life all the time... Its not like they come up to u with a good reason to mug u... they just want money?

Also, since when is like fair? <3 not trying to argue it I just feel as though you do not need a reason to mug others.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Alright thanks duck, but why cant you randomly mug someone... they don't die... and it happens inreal life all the time... Its not like they come up to u with a good reason to mug u... they just want money?

Also, since when is like fair? <3 not trying to argue it I just feel as though you do not need a reason to mug others.
It's because new players will randomly go up to people and get a lucky roll and steal all of someones items that they've been working towards for months. It's to prevent that happening.
That's why.

Mega A

Level 1
It's because new players will randomly go up to people and get a lucky roll and steal all of someones items that they've been working towards for months. It's to prevent that happening.
That's why.
No if its a quick "mug" u can only steal 500 most, its a rp rules between players. If your robbing them fully you need to stay there threaten, make sure no one can see, and tell them to hand over all their money money. the mugging should be a fear rp, so you would not be able to roll and steal all of their money, they need to hand it over.

Totalore

Level 138
No if its a quick "mug" u can only steal 500 most, its a rp rules between players. If your robbing them fully you need to stay there threaten, make sure no one can see, and tell them to hand over all their money money. the mugging should be a fear rp, so you would not be able to roll and steal all of their money, they need to hand it over.
Just accept Ducks is right dude

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
N O
I know it happens in real life but this is a game with mechanics where certain OOC rules have to be put into place.

Users who are viewing this thread