mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mun-Hee 'Gia' Laresca .! { DEAD }

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·
Mun-Hee 'Gia' Laresca.. !
2022-05-26_14.23.37.png

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´

First Name: Mun-Hee
Surname: Was Chi but later changed to Laresca !

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·

Height : 5'7
Weight : 120 Ibs!!

Skin Color : Mun-Hee's skin color would be a lovely brown color.
Eye Color : brown
Hair color : Blue !
Hair Style : Her hair would always be down !! she doesn't like putting her hair up as if she didn't like ponytails much...

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·

Date of birth : Mun-Hee was born in November on the 24th !
Birth of place : Bukchon Hanok Village in South Korea.
✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´

Mun-Hee is .... Bisexual !!

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·

Personality : Mun-Hee is chaotic.. very.. very chaotic, She is sometimes shy with some people but when there's just a CLICK within that person she's more .. Weird, Chaotic, Fun..? there's also another side of her where she would have a few breakdowns ( casual.. normal.... ) but maybe a little .. too many breakdowns..??.

A few extra things about Mun-Hee !! : Mun-Hee appears to be nice to people she trusts.. but if you are her close friend she's a little MORE chaotic if I do say so myself, She might tackle you, be aware of that, she loves making friends..! but like I've said above she's shy sometimes with a few people... Is she afraid of you..? fears something..? or what, you'll NEVER know.

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´

Backstory !! ::

Mun-Hee first moved to Karakura, Japan when she was around 10 years old... When her father decided it was best to move because of her mother.. her mother was well, abuse towards Mun-Hee.. Her father and her Mother got into a divorce before moving to Karakura.. ! But back home in South-Korea she had loads a friends.. she doesn't have anyone contacts.. meaning she speaks to none of them but only when she visits South-Korea is when she speaks to her old friends.. she's been thinking of fully moving there soon.! but don't know when or really have a good reasoning to move back there but why doesn't she just ask for her friends numbers every time to visits them? anyways back to the backstory, haha- as I was saying her mom and her dad had gotten into a divorce before moving to Karakura a few months later her and her dad were meeting up with some people . Mostly her dads friends , But then... everything turned around that night.. that night.. Mun-Hee's life was changed.. forever.? she doesn't know what has happened or what switched around, but all of the sudden everyone started.. arguing.. yelling.. screaming at one another.. and all the sudden there was a gunshot..! one of them has .. gotten out a gun / brought them with them!! shot her dad right in-front of her... right in-front of her EYES. Traumatized, Fear of gunshots from that night.. she was only.. 12 years old when it happened .. but other than that her life has been great, she still have nightmares of that night because it literally happened right in-front of her of course she's going to have nightmares, her mom came to visit Mun-Hee once, Apologizing to her, willing to take her back.. but Mun-Hee refused and her mom ? who knows what happened to her, haven't spoken to her in MONTHS. present time... while being in Karakura she did get married, but the two had gotten into a divorce .. she's tried harming herself in many ways but everyone is telling her NOT to do anything.. to harm herself.. She has a child that isn't really her child.. but she calls her mom.. !? Marina 'Ina' Viano.. Mun-Hee adores her so much.. so.. so much.. she would do anything to protect her, She wouldn't DARE want to see her hurt but .. there's been a few .. incidents within the two.. Mun-Hee has .. slapped her, around.. two times!?!? pulled her hair??. even threatened to call the KPD on her OWN daughter.. she regrets it all she REGRETS it all, the two still talk..! of course, Only been one down-fall this past month with Mun-Hee she had.. 'accidentally fallen' off of the light-house not all the way down to the point where she would literally die, broke her ankle..? but it's all better now, heh- She was recently adopted by Chad Laresca.. !! She's never been more happier.. her friends make her laugh, literally laugh.. ! although her life is Chaotic it's very .. interesting, it entertains me some-what.. !

Family and Relationships !! ::

Poppy McSquimpus - Bestfriend / Crush...!!
"Oh, Poppy.. I don't know what I'd do without you, You're literally my bestieeee !! I love you so much.. The dance, OH MY GOD.. I don't know
how It from me screaming at you to KISS Arisu to US literally kissing !?!? who would've thought"

Ethan Lovelace - Best friend.
"Ethan, Ethan, Ethan... My couch and MY couch only.. we need to do some more fishing, I need to slap you with more fish..
possibly bitchslapping you for the most part, hehe"

Arisu Mishimi - My child... !! / Mommy.! haha
"I love YOU Arisu, My best friend.. My friend that I trust the most, Although we have physically fought before, bashing your head and all... let's just FORGET all of that...
and remember the good-times with each-other god I'm so glad I let you live with me at some point, We would have NEVER met.!! I'm so glad we met.. I love you Arisu, or should I say
My Daughter.

Marina Viano - Adopted Child..
I love you so much Ina.. I don't know what I'll do without you, You're my world, My EVERYTHING.."

Giovanna Viano - Mother Figure.! / Grandchild.
"Oh, Gio... I just wanted to say THANK you for everything you have done for me.. Thank you.. But you've really got to start taking care of yourself more and not put everyone
first before you, YOU should be your first priority.."

Wren Viano.. - Ex-husband..

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry.. for everything, I don't know if we'll EVER be friends, But I just wanted to apologize for everything..
one door closes and a new one opens"

Chad Laresca - Father.
"Dad !! I love youuu.! thank you for being apart of my life..!"

Blitz Marie- Laresca - Sister..!
"My lovely sister, My beautiful sister, but PLEASE get your man to STOP being mean to me.!! I love youuu !! "

Kahlili Ginger - Bestie.! / Neighbor
"Lei !! I'm so glad we're neighbors, Most chaotic neighbors to EVER have? win win situation, and a best friend as a neighbor, mmm..."

Zoya Lebedev - Best friend...!!? or just friend..? Don't know.

"MMMM, Zoya...!! You still owe me a new maraca cha cha, Love youu...!! Let's have a birthday party together one day."

Laurel.. what ever the hell your last name was . - Stranger.
"I don't like you, That's ALL I have to say for you"

Murakami Miyake - Old mom...
"My OLD mom, thank you for giving me that strangers phone-number to bother them..."

Ahnjong Garcia - Best friend.
"Ahn... Ahn, AHN . I love you.. !!"

Curry Garcia - Husband of Ahnjong.!
"You're just, You're just... hmm.. I need to SLAP you with a fish one day.."

Muranaka whatever your last name IS I DON'T REMEMBER. - Fishslapper
"You are ONE odd fellow person, Would have never met If I went to class I sat next to you asking to be friends.. ! That's how our friendship started.. we played
connect 4, you CHEATER you cheat on that game way too much, that's why I slapped you with a fish, hmpf."

Squables Figglehorn - friend.
"Hi Squables, You're just there.. time to time your at my place.. what the hell did you guys to in my little room underneath the stairs.. who PEED!? I just wanna know.. like
come on.."

Rei Seong - best friend
"Rei, Rei.. !! Bestie Bae, I love youuu"

Ace ..... I don't remember your last name either, you think I keep track of that.? - Bestiee..!
"That's it bestie, I'M suing you.."

SID !! also don't remember your last name HA. - Friendie !
"Hi Sidddyy !! I love youu.. !! I don't know what I'd do without you when I YELLED at you at the dance when POPPY kissed me you were like "OHMYGODD"
or something I don't know but .. YOU THINK I KNEW WHAT TO DOO??."

Ibuki "Cupid" R. Marie- Hayashi - best friend..! / platonic wife..
"Hi wifey.... ! I love you my bestie, I'm so glad we went to prom together.! It was really fun, I really enjoyed

it."

Languages being able to be SPOKEN mmm : Russian and Korean.. !

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.

More Information.. :
Mun-Hee LOVES exploring !! She likes traveling , She likes going down the sewers but one day she did fr chased someone all the way to their house *COUGH* mostly known as Laurel
she now gets called a STALKER?. She was just bored... She didn't have anything better to do... heh-heh

✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.·✿´`·.·´`✿✿´`·.

Will be updated time to time ::

Buh-Bye !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread