MushyRP's good suggestion!!

MushyRP

Level 16
MushyRP
MushyRP
Omega+
IGN: MushyRP
DATE: 15/6/2023
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Ban the use of fishing rods inside of the school.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY: No more annoying FRP'ers coming to you and saying weird ass stuff and then putting a rod on you so you cant see a thing! Basically, it would just remove the user's fishing rod and when they get out of the school at the end of the schoolday, they have it back.

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Neutral.
It is indeed FRRRRR annoying for those grreenies to randomly fish you, i get your point! But some people also fish at the pond or pool so sfterschool, they can sell their fishes. And some people have games with em

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

If people want to fish during school hours then let them. You can't really ban fishing rods from school grounds, you can just ask them politely not to fishing hook you. Otherwise just leave them be

BonBons

Level 31
No point adding rules that help users kill time during school hours if there are no classes being hosted. There’s a pond at the back of the school and it doesn’t hurt for it to be used. If a student is acting disruptive in school it can be handled icly.

EnderBubs

Level 58
Just walk out of range so the fishing hook comes off or report it to SLT. I get it’s annoying to be hooked by someone but that’s not a reason to completely ban fishing rods on school grounds

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
Isn't it already not allowed inside classrooms? If not then I think that should at the very least be a thing (+1)

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
-1, there's no need to ban the use of fishing rods in school

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We will prevent fishing rods from hooking Humans, but we will not be banning them from being used to fish on School grounds​

Users who are viewing this thread