mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Music Teacher |application| KawaiiOnParade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla

Level 0

I just want to explain this, I tried applying before and I saw what I did wrong,
So Please let me have a second chance.

Previous bans:I was Baned Once for FailRp

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
yes I definitely do.

Describe your activity on the server:
1-3 Hours on weeekdays And 2-5 Hours on Weekends

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes I do.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have one on my headset.

List your current and past applications:no, I'm new to this website although I'm learning.

What is your motivation for applying?:my motivation for Appling is that there's not many teachers online when the school starts, then a random kid has to be the teacher. No one even knows what class to go too. That's why I think there should be a teacher to help children get their education and get a career.

Its not really nice to have the same teacher for every class.
And I think that I can help with that, I come on the server every day to roleplay and talk with people.
I have been on this server for two years now and I'm still grade 7, it would be nice to make a change.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes many times.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I haven't really role-played as a teacher before, but I have an idea About what they do. teachers are supposed to Teatch students to help them succeed of what career they are searching for.I have a little experience in real life of music. When I am down a listen to music or I search about music, I find it interesting. I also help the teacher with some work and if any of my classmates need help, I usually give them a hand.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee (Trainee).
2. Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT).
3. Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS).
4. Head of Department (HD).

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes I have and understand completely

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher
Group. Why would you change that?i woudn't because it's perfectly fine the way it is.

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game.Teatchers are here to make a Students dreams come true, they prepare all of them as much they can for them to succeed. They prepare them for when they go out to deal with the real world so they know exactly
where to go and what to do.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are very important to the school because Without teachers, students won't learn, get jobs and they won't have a successful education.

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is his plan for the future?:Miss Kayla Is a very caring/kind woman. She loves children, she even has one in the school who is in grade 12.
She had a husband in the war but unfortunately died, and Kayla and her daughter are still recovering.
Kayla has blue shiny eyes and has dark chocolate hair, nomaly she wears some jeans with a cardigan
As if now she wears a sweater because of the weather.
Kayla loves to socialize with other parents and teachers, if she was in a lounge with other teachers she would talk about her students and how sweet they are.
She is unique because she has her own way of communicating, she is special on her own way.

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would tell them to stop swearing and then I will tell them what the consequences are if the carry on, and If they still carry on swearing I will put them in detention

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:I would ask them to stop and if they dont i will tell them what will hapen if they wont (detention) or more homework, either that or I would let them stay in the classroom for some minutes in the lunch time.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: I would just sit quietly marking some homework, planning the next lesson or check my emails. I might have a little chat with the other teachers too.

Back story:Miss Kayla's story is that she is a twenty eight years old woman and she never got a good education because the teachers were not the most helpful teachers in the world.
So Miss Kayla wants to make a difference to this school and help children do what they want.
She had a husband who died in the war and a child in grade 12.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: KawaiiOnParade
Your Minecraft name:KawaiiOnParade
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Kayla
Given Name(s): kayla
Preferred Name: Miss Kayla
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single
Personality:Nice,Kind,Carring and helpful
Current Location: Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.