oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Infinianite
How old are you?:
Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes. Once tempbanned for 1 day for vulgar chat in ooc.
What Country are you from?:
United States. (I recently moved to England)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Infinianite#5069
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On the server, I mostly roleplay as my current Sous-Chef character, Liliana. I would often make jokes over OOC to get people laughing.
I don't speak much on the forums. Only when I'm applying for a position.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/head-chef-application.13144/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/sous-chef-application.13145/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/infinianites-french-application.7980/ (for some reason I never got this language)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language.8781/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I want to be able to do more on the server rather than just sit around and sell apples to students all day.
Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes I've been roleplaying for almost 2 years now.
Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes
What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are what teachers use to mark what they did while they were teaching. They're important because whenever there would be problems with the way someone taught, you could refer to the classroom logs. Also so that you don't repeat the same lesson over and over again.
You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I would first consult a superior (Principal, HD, etc.) And get authorization from them. Then I would consult at least 3 of my classes about the upcoming event and make sure they're all on the same page as me. I would start the field trip at least 2 weeks in advance so that I could give my classes time to prepare.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Do not speak while the teacher is speaking
2. No food or drink
3. Do not cause disruptions (throwing things, getting up, etc.)
4. Respect your superiors
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
In general I have experience with creating my own roleplays on different minecraft servers. I don't do that as much anymore due to being devoted to this server. I've been with SchoolRP for a little over a year now and I used to roleplay in the GangRP slums of the server. When I moved to England I was out for about 4 months. When I came back, I roleplayed as an Italian girl for about 2 weeks then applied for a Sous-Chef position. Since then I've been roleplaying as a Karakura employee.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD:
Head of Department: Highest rank of one teaching subject.
- QTLS:
Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills: Promotion from NQT
- NQT:
Newely Qualified Teacher: The first position someone would be assigned after being accepted as a teacher.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in-game are mainly in the school during work hours teaching their perspective subjects. They serve the purpose of giving students an education so that they can graduate and move on to college. Teachers from what I've seen teach very passionately. They're able to work with the students and eliminate any problems regarding any misbehavior. In their spare time I see them mingling with each other talking about their days, lesson plans, and upcoming events.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
It's in the name of the server. It's not a school without teachers there to influence it.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Securing the teachers belongings, class/classroom location changes, lesson planning, preparation periods (mainly period 1), and trainees.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Liliana Marie Parillo is twenty-eight years old and currently works as a Sous-Chef at Karakura High School and a private chef to a college student. She very much enjoys her job as a sous chef but she believes she could accomplish more by teaching rather than selling food. For the most part, Liliana is very good friends with the other teachers at Karakura and would be overjoyed to be able to work alongside her friends as a teacher. Liliana likes to be around the students whenever she isn’t working during the lunch hours. She believes the more teachers and staff be around students, the more she would be impacting their future and their outlook on adults.

Liliana is a very outgoing worker. She takes her current job very seriously yet she likes to have a little fun. At times when she would get angry or upset, someone would always be around to cheer her up. She often likes to hang around other employees after school. When she would hear good news, she would always be excited and want to celebrate somehow. Liliana plans to work at Karakura for 8 years, taking small visits to Italy twice a year to see her family.

Liliana is a short twenty-eight year old Italian woman. She stands at exactly 5’2 weighing 131lbs. Her dark brown hair would match her emerald green eyes. She would often be wearing her chef attire during school hours with her hair tied up, or she would be wearing a white shirt tucked into a plaid blue skirt.

What makes Liliana “Different” is the fact that she can adapt to situations far more quickly than most people. Seeing as how she moved to Japan from Italy 1 year ago and can fluently speak their language surprises most people. Liliana would often get picked on by rude students and sometimes staff, but she wouldn’t let it get the best of her. Liliana is a quick problem solver and a dear friend to most people.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would first kindly ask them to stop, and go to class. If they refuse, I will get other teachers to help me remove the students from the premises and go file a report so that they would get proper punishment.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would raise my voice a little so that they could hear me. If they don't listen still then I would get a superior to help me settle the situation.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
My character would act much more laid back then she would when teaching a class. She would be willing to socialize with the other teachers. She wouldn't use any sort of harsh language and wouldn't do any vulgar actions.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me writes a quarter note on the chalkboard
/me hands out music books
/me would wait for the students to be finished
/me would collect the handouts
/me would open the doors

Backstory

Liliana was born in Milan, Italy. She was normal like any other child, playful and happy most of the time. She enjoyed baking with her parents and 4 younger brothers and playing the flute. One of her younger brothers died early at age 8 due to lung cancer. When Liliana was 13 she was diagnosed with asthma along with the rest of her family. She went to school in Italy her entire life and graduated at age 18 with a standing 3.7 GPA. She was advanced in the Culinary Arts and music. She also participated in sports like track and field, and volleyball. She threw discus and shot-put. For a period in her life, she got involved in gang activity but that quickly took another turn when her parents found out. After that she became a slight pacifist. Her years ages 18-25 were very dull for the most part. At age 26, she got an offer to work at Karakura High school, and at age 27 she quickly moved to Japan. While working at the school, Liliana adapted to the Japanese language quite quickly and was able to work with the students a lot more in a matter of weeks. As Liliana watched the other teachers work, she often thought of being able to do those things her self. Later on, Liliana's best friend, Kimi, died due to a horrible accident. Liliana was very much devastated and wanted to basically commit suicide. But she didn't. Eventually Liliana began a relationship with one of the other foreign teachers and they're to this day still together. Liliana often visited her family in Italy. Time went by and Liliana felt much more confident about things and decided to step up and become a teacher. At first she was very concerned with how things would turn out but she eventually got over it.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Liliana Marie Parillo
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s):
Liliana
Preferred Name:
Lili
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status:
Girlfriend

Nationality:
Italian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Culinary Arts, Music
Minors:
Math, Foreign Language

Native Languages:
Italian
Other Languages:
Japanese
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Music

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

No
Do you have any questions?:
No

toodlekim

Level 71
Congratulations! You have met all the qualifications and your application has been ACCEPTED.

The estimated time (of) arrival for your role is 24 hours.
Please contact Labba#9336 on Discord if you have any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread