Denied Music Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avuxx

Level 3
IGN (In Game Name):ExceededDuck
Previous bans: None, If Im Correct.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:Yes

Describe your activity on the server:Everyday From 8 in the morning to atleast 12 or 10

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?:I Always Dreamed To Be a teacher on this server! Its so fun and Lovely! And i really like playing on it when i play on it it makes me happy! cause i get to be with friends. and to be a teacher is a big dream of mine aswell as i wanna help the server

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): No.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:Trainee , Newly
Qualified Teacher, Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills, Head of Department.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes i fully understand

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? Probally get new teachers to work...

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. The default salaries for Teachers are 250000¥ Monthly, all payments are made on the 16th each month, the salaries are low, you can always join the N.U.T to improve your salary,

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Because, Its a school roleplay server, aswell as people need to be taught in the server since it is a school roleplay.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:Trainee | (Trainee) :
As trainee you will not have the abilities of a normal teacher and you must ask before holding a class. You shall observe class and get to understand how to work a real class yourself.

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT) :
As NQT you have the skills to run a classroom, but still need permission from the HD. You also need to get the lesson plans from the HD. At this stage you are a teacher but not a full one who can run classes by themselves.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS) :
As a QTLS you are a real teacher and can have class when you like in a school day, trainees can watch the class being held.

Head of Department | (HD) :
As HD you plan all the lessons for that department and train the new incoming teachers. HD is the highest Teaching rank you can get and not many people get to become a HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The Lesson plan systems are usually held on the forums. witch i will be teaching

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

He Wears a Black Suit Top, With skinny jeans and a red bowtie, he has a faded haircut, grey eyes, and he is tan. what makes him unique is that he has a very sweet heart, and is very generous to people in need of him, he will help no matter what! his outlook on the students is very hopeful and believe's in them, he thinks they can be very successful. his personality is calm and chill, very sweet hearted and happy. he thinks of the other teachers like brothers to him, they are his good friends he thinks they are very nice. his plan for the future is to make the music students better and better.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:I
Would Warn them and if they continue to keep cursing and swearing i would put them in detention

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I Would Yell And Tell them to listen to me
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
I Would Act Calm And Happy Due To Having a break.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Stares at a student with a very disappointed look for there actions
/me smiles with joy because of kids behavior
/me looks very happy from grades on tests
/me Yells at student for disrespecting teacher and other students
/me looks very excited to start the lesson
/me carefully sips his coffee whilst the students continue to work

BACKSTORY
Mr. Exceeded Ended Up Becoming a teacher for finding his joy of music when he was a little kid, he got a major in music when he was in college and he wanted to teach people. when he was a teenager he was kind of the loser in school, he would get picked on and bullied from older kids. he was the depressed at the time, from all of the bullies bullying him, his mom also recently died from overdosing on drugs.. so that made him even more sad, but he remembered the times when he was alot littler he made music and he wanted to try it now.. so he tried it and he did pretty well, so he started to practice everyday and he got better.. thats when he found out his dream is the be a musician so when he graduated, he went to college and majored in music.. i got a degree and started to teach.

When he was very little about 10 or so he would go to school and hang out with his friends and he would always go to his music teacher after school to learn music.. and he was very talented soon enough he got better and better, and then when he was in middle school he stopped.. and he went back to it again and stopped. and then he stopped for good but he came back as i said, he wanted his dream to come true witch was to be a musician witch later on his dream didnt come true but a very good thing happend to him. he became a music teacher, and later had alot of fun with it now hes attached to teaching music and now he is a professional music teacher. now see he worked at many schools and he couldnt seem to find one right for him so he went to this school, and applied so lets see if he gets in.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:ExceededDuck / But Gonna change to avuxx
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr
Given Name(s): Tokketsu
Preferred Name:Avuxx

Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:Single

Nationality:England
Current Location:Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):5
Working Experience (# of years):4/5

Academic Degree:A Degree in music

Year of Graduation:2008
Major(s):Music, Drama
Minors:Math

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Italian , Spanish , Russian , Swedish , Polish.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject:Music

Additional notes about your application (if any): This Server is a great server and i'd love to help and teach :D!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread