Accepted Music Teacher Application

luvsunx101

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: luvsunx01

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Gigi#9792

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your timezone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on about everyday from 9-11 hours, sometimes 6-7 hours.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, but it was a misunderstanding.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31441/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.32393/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31330/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/luvsunxs-school-nurse-application.34754/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College, A.A.A. Minor in acting and major in music

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I feel like if I'm a teacher I will have even more fun on the server, and I get to have more friends. I want to work with students all together and I love music so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity. I find myself with a lot of free time and I want to teach the students the art of music and how music is just genuinely amazing by itself and how it is not just singing.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The classroom logs are when you join/log into a classroom that a teacher has hosted, you follow the format and you send in two screenshots, one for the beginning of that class and one for the end. This is a way to check that the teachers have been doing their daily work and class and deserve their paycheck.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: You need to get permission from the vice principal or the principal, on the field trip, (if you get permission to go) you need to make sure that the students safety are the most important thing, if I also wanted too, I would ask the other music teacher or teacher assistant to help me with the field trip and make sure the student's are under control. I would also make sure that the students learn, but I would also want them to have fun on the field trip and not pact too much information into their head.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-Treat all the students with respect, do not be harsh too just one specific student
-Make sure to do the class logs daily
-Help the students any way you possibly can
-Don't ignore a student
-Behave how a teacher should behave on school grounds

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been on SRP for 2 years, so I am familiar with it a lot, I have also played on other minecraft servers before and I roleplayed on discord servers as well.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: "Head of Department" like all of the teacher and how how they teach under a certain subject, the HD have a superior and they look up and have to answer too, and they have the highest rank.

- QT: "Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills" these teachers rank above NQT, they have proven that they are more skilled at teaching and take their teaching job more seriously. They are also capable of teaching decent classes, that's why they have "Qualified"

- NQT: "Newly Qualified Teacher" these teachers are new to teaching and have not yet earned the title "Qualified", they are new to the teaching/school environment.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
What I know, is that teachers earn a salary of 450,000 yen for completing 15 classes within the whole month, in addition to the salary, teachers can also get a bonus of 50,000 yen for completing 10 extra classes per month (this is only claimable TWICE per month) Teachers are also only allowed to teach a maximum of FOUR classes per OOC day.

Their task is spreading information/knowledge to their pupils/students. They must grade work/tests, give homework, and be a good role model to the students.

All teachers have their own specific way of teaching, but I know the main rules of teaching is:

-Help all the students, don't tell them to do it by themselves, try to help them as best as you can
-Speak clearly and slow to the students so they understand and can catch up with what they are learning
-Stay on topic, don't talk about your personal life
-Don't make the class too boring and fill their head with information, give them a break once in a while

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Without teachers on srp, it wouldn't really own up to the name "SchoolRP" plus it would be a lot more boring and nothing really much to do.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: "MoSCo", which stands for "Must have, should have, Could have."

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My character is very fun and enthusiastic, she loves music and loves to listen to it everyday and see the art in it. Miss. Nishimura is a female standing at 5'5, she would have wavy black and blue hair that hung on her face like moss on stone. Her emerald green eyes shined like a million stars in the sky and her pale white skin was as soft as snow in december.

Her plans for the future is to become a famous musician/music teacher, she has been singing ever since she was a little girl and looked up to famous singers in her lifetime and still does, they were her role models when she was growing up. She loves to see the art in music and she wants to share it with everyone else in the world and let them know the music in art, that's why she thought starting off as a music teacher would get her on the right track.

Miss. Nishimura loves all her students equally and wants to help them all as best as she can, she doesn't want to pack the students with too much work, she is going to be a fun but also educational teacher. She wants to be friends with the other teachers and get close to them as possible so she can also help them out as well and make it a humble and fun environment.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would give them a warning and tell them to stop their behavior, if they decide to continue I would warn them once again, if they still decide to continue these actions I would get a higher-up.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: First, I would put my finger over my mouth and raise my hands, counting to 3, shushing the students, if this doesn't work I would turn the lights on and off twice, if the situation eventually gets too out of control, I would either remove some students from the class for a little bit or give them a warning.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: While waiting for my next class to start, I would either listen to music peacefully by myself and do students work, or, I would talk to the other teachers and try to get to know them and become friends with them.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd sit down at her desk, grading the students work while they work peacefully at their areas.
/me She'd walk around the classroom, monitoring the students work, making sure the students are okay and don't need help.
/me She'd grab a piece of paper and a pencil from her desk and kneel down next to the students desk, writing down the question and helping them with it.
/me She'd take a pencil from the jar in the back of the classroom, sharpen it, and hand it to the student, giving him/her a warm smile and walking back to her desk.

Backstory
Kiriko was born on June 23rd 2000 in a big family of 14. Ever since she was little, her siblings would always go out and play but Kiri never wanted to do that. She always stayed inside and listened to music. Music was her get-away, she would always listen to music late at night and sing as well, when she got older, she started playing piano and writing down music notes. On her 15th birthday, her parents took her to her first concert, and that's when she found out the real art in music, it was the best time of her life. When she got home, she started writing stuff down on her bucket list, her #1 thing was: become a musician. Ever since day Kiri worked on music really hard (still is), she became a pro at the piano and she also started guitar. She got her own studio when she was 16 and sang songs everyday in there, Kiri has always been a hard worker ever since she was little and still is, she then moved to Japan (where she is currently), but that didn't stop her from chasing her dreams, she still continued with music and still payed instruments, she even performed in front of little crowds when she got rid of her stage fright. Sadly, her mom passed away, she was devastated and stopped music for a bit, but then after a couple months, she realized that her mothers death shouldn't stop her from chasing her dreams cause she knew that what she wanted her to do. After, she continued on with music, cause of the long break, she was a little rusty, but because of her hard work and passion, she got right back up on track again and she is living her best life.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Kiriko Nishimura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Kiri
Preferred Name: Miss Nish/Miss Nishimura

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Italian and French
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 1

Academic Degree: Music
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Music
Minors: Acting

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Italian and French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Performing Arts Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread