mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Music Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name):tessie_messie
Previous bans:None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: In the holidays I am on 2-4 hours a day and in school days 1-3 hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: A year ago I applied for a nurse, but got denied

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that 70% of the students don't go to the lessons and I would motivate them to.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would request it on the forums.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1.No talking while I am talking
2.No cheating
3.Always to respect each other
4.No swearing

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have been a teacher before on other servers and the owners of the servers were very happy with me.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
- Trainee
- Newly Qualified Teacher
- Qualified Teacher
- Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I wouldn't change a lot but I think teachers and students should be more of friends, but the students would still respect the teachers.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
In game teachers might be the same age as the students in real life, but the students don't think of that. A teachers purpose is to encourage kids to learn. In Japan teachers get approximately $44,337 a year.
Some teachers way of teaching is really boring, but another teachers way may be very exiting and makes you want to learn, some teachers don't think about what you are capable of and push you beyond your capabilities.
At lunches teachers usually mark papers or prepare work. But in their time out of school, every teacher does their own thing.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Without teachers the RPSchool wouldn't really function because who would teach? It wouldn't be a school.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee- As a trainee you observe the other teachers classes and learn from the pros.
Newly Qualified Teacher- As a Newly Qualified teacher you have your own class but you need to inform the Head of Department what you do.
Qualified Teacher-As a Qualified Teacher you have your own class that you teach.
Head of Department- As the Head of Department plan all the timetables and arrange all the classes.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The school system works on Must Have, Should Have, Could Have.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Tessie Meeze has blonde hair & blue eyes. Her outlook on students is that they are also people and that they are all a big family. She avoids most teachers as she is shy of them but asks for advise when she needs it. She is shy, funny, creative, kind, helpful and adventurous. Her plans for the future are to teach and after retirement she wants to relax and do voluntary work.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I come up to them and give them a warning that if I catch them at it again I will send them down to the Principal.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I ask them to stop, if they don't listen I raise my voice.If they keep on ignoring me I bang a ruler on my desk.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She quietly sits down in a chair and hums a song, and if a teacher comes up to her she would start a conversation.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me
writes down musical notes on board with chalk
/me asks (student) to sing the notes that I have written
/me describes song that the class will be performing
/me explains to (student) what to do
/me applauds after (student) performed a perfect solo

BACKSTORY
Tessie grew up in a small town near the sea on the outskirts of Quebec she lived there with her mother and bigger brother, her dad had died when she was very young. She had tried a lot of things but she stuck to music. Her music teacher told her that if she kept trying she could get a scholarship to a music collage in Ottawa. Even though Tessie was very young she took the offer and tried even harder. But her mum was very worried about her because Tessie was sometimes up all night studying for tests. But Tessie's mum was too weak to tell her to stop. So Tessie kept going. In primary school she didn't have any friends so she helped the younger kids the time she had. Even though she was very busy Tessie was a great student and graduated with flying colors. After she graduated her mum had gotten a job offer in Ottawa, so they needed to move there. By that time her brother was already in the collage studying Health, so it was just her and her mother. After they moved to Ottawa Tessie went to a public hight-school.She had actually found a friend there, her name was Alissa they were very alike in character even though she was a year older that Tessie, Alissa was planning on studying Music too. At that time she was already asked to play in multiple concerts as her previous teacher had recommended her. Her life was perfect until Alissa had to move to Japan because there was a great music collage there. After she graduated high-school she missed Alissa really badly and she used all her savings to travel to Japan and rent a tiny apartment near the collage that Alissa went to. She had also decided to go to that collage. Fast forward a couple of years after she had gotten her degree she decided to teach at a school, she remembered how fun it was for her to help the small kids back when she was in primary school. So she applied to a school.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:Tessie Anna Meez
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s):Tess, Tessie, Anna
Preferred Name:Tessie (Miss. Tessie)

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:Canadian
Current Location:Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Music & Grammar

Year of Graduation:2010
Major(s):Music, Performing Arts & Computing
Minors: Mathematics

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: French, Russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music

Additional notes about your application (if any): I will not be able to be on from 14 July till the 31 July

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
You have been denied to be a teacher on schoolRP
Reason:
  • Please give more detail on the small answers, as they do add a lot of information about you and what you know.
  • Try Re-applying again after the time you are off, as if you are not online for at least 8 days you will be demoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread