players online

Denied Music Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totalore

Level 138
IGN (In Game Name): Mintix
Previous bans: I have had none so far.
Do you understand that most answers are found in the role-play documents?: Yes I do, you must understand most role-plays have the answers to some questions you may have for the character.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on 5 - 6 hours everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes, I do.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:

First One [Unseen], Second One [Denied], and Third One [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have wanted to teach kids two years. I am always at my school talking to my friends. I have always been into music and I know a lot about it. When some kids are having trouble in music I always try to help them.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
I have read it multiple times, yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would fill out a paper and list, the paper would need a signature from a parent or guardian, and the list would state all the things you would need. They must turn the paper in two days later and I will make sure they have the things they need.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
No talking unless you were asked to, No walking out of the class unless teacher has dismissed the class, no cheating, no hurting any students, and no yelling.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I was a teacher for a few weeks until one day I was sick and started a class. It was a bad idea and I got fired that day.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Trainee (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes, I have read it multiple times.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change of how the teachers would be, some teachers don't have control of their class and they don't have any TAs. I would make that if it got out of hand a one or two teachers would come in and help calm everyone down.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
The teachers get a salary of 250000¥ every month, but in reality, the average teacher gets around $45-50,000 per year.
They are smart and persistent around students, but funny and joyful around teachers. They would always be smart to care about the students. They like to teach their class and motivate them to become better. They would try to get the students to learn more about the world and themselves.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The teachers are the core part of the role-play. There would never be a real role-play without the teachers. They teach the students new things and help them pass the exams, tests, or quizzes.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee
- They observe the teachers during class, they also help out in the class.
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - Now you are closer to being a Fully- Qualified Teacher! You have the ability to host classes on your own, just as long as you have permission from the Head Department. (HD)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) - You can now host classes without getting permission from the HD.
Head of Department (HD) - As Head of Department, you must ensure that other teachers are following the Teacher COC. You would also make sure that your department has enough resources for the students.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The Lesson Planning System runs on a Must, Could, and Should have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Takane Saito Arai is an Irish man. He is 32 years old and isn't afraid to be in front of a crowd. He will be nice at times, but if someone disrespects him he will get slightly strict. He wears glasses and he is 5'10" tall.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Give them two warnings immediately and send them off. If I hear anything about them I will tell the principal or vice principals about it.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Flicker the lights until they calm down. I would yell if they wouldn't calm down.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? He would be quiet and responsible. He would also try to socialize with the other teachers as well. He would try not to anger any of the teachers at all.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Would grab the chalk and right down my name.
/me Tells the class the lesson and starts to right it down. Then turns back around.
/me Tells them questions about music they may know. If they don't know it I would tell them.
/me Picks the first person to raise their hand. Corrects the person if they were right or wrong.
/me Dismisses the class and hands out easy homework. Then closes the doors and stays in the class silently, working on more work.

BACKSTORY

Takane Seito Arai was born in Ireland. When he was only five he started to learn how to play the piano. He then started to learn several other instruments when he was in his teen ages. He has always been teaching kids, teens, or adults about music they might not know. He was slightly poor when he was young. He didn't have a phone, computer, or a tablet. He had his piano that he would play almost everyday. He turned 27 when he started to search for new jobs. He was still in love with music as he grew up. He turned 30 when he started to look for teacher jobs. He moved to Japan for a year and started to like it. He turned 32 a few months later and looked at THS. THS was a high school where he applied to be the Music Teacher. He would always study for new music and move on to new instruments. He had made some more friends in Japan and they helped him out with the application. He met a few students and started to help them study sometimes. He bought a new instrument and started to learn it. He would play it for some of his friends. He would have a schedule for if he got accepted. He would havea class almost everyday and on thursdays and tuesdays he would give out homework. If he was sick he would let the Vice Principals know that he would not be doing a class that day. One day one of his cousins called that his parents had died. He would always think about them and his childhood. A month or two later he went to find a house to rent for a while. He needed a job so he took a part time job until he found out about his application. He went back to Ireland for a bit and already bought tickets to Japan.

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Takane Seito Arai
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Seito and Arai
Preferred Name: Mr. Arai

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Irish
Current Location: Ireland

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1
Working Experience (# of years): 4

Academic Degree: Music

Year of Graduation: 1989
Major(s): Music, P.E, Algebra, and Drama.
Minors: Geometry, History, Science, and

Native Languages: Gaelic and English
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
You were fired before for