Denied Music Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletTMR

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name: ScarletTMR

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Music Teacher

How often do you log onto the server?: Everyday In Summer, Unless Something Big Comes Up, But Im Mostly On Wondering The Schools. Maybe On School Days I Might Now Be On Because Of Homework, But I Get On As Often As Possible.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No I Do Not

Do you have a microphone? No, Im Using A Mac Which Doesn't Use Microphones (I Think)

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, For FailRP, Because I Was On The Road And I Was With My Friend Talking To A Player, But Then I Got Banned, At First I Had No Idea Why.
I Figured Out That You Are Not Allowed To Go On The Road Because It's FailRP When I Got Back Onto The Server.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I Will

During Summer Break: Yes

During school: No

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I Do

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

A music teacher is someone who teaches people how to play an instrument (the piano, guitar or violin) or gives singing and voice lessons.

They Do Band Orchestra Singing etc. There Are Music Notes That You Have To Read In Order To Be Able To Get High Pitch And Lower Pitch, I Have Not Done Instruments Yet But I Am Doing Violin This Year Maybe. I Go To Music Concerts And Musicals.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?: I Love Roleplaying, Some People Say Minecraft Isn't For RPing Its For Fighting But I Just Ignore That Because Its Extremely Fun.
I Do Role-play With My Friends Outside Sometimes And We Have A Ton Of Fun.
I Role-play A BUNCH!

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

I am not very familiar with this job but i do music in my school so i know a lot of things about it.
A Music Teacher Teaches Kids All Types Of Music. They Give You A Quiz Every Week And Things To Study To Bring Your Grades Up And Teach You More. They Have Lots Of Work And It Gets Stressful Sometimes But They Always Have The Weekends Off!

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I Don't Fight Back, But I Just Ignore Them And Just Walk Off, I Don't Like Being Mean To People For That, But Thats Just What I Do.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I Would Not React Badly, Since It My Job But If Its Really Bad Then I May Ask Questions. But I Will Not Back Out On The Job, (unless it includes money)

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I Would Tell You, But If I Had To Do It All By Myself I'd Put On My Big Girl Shoes And Ask Them To Stop, But If They Don't I Might Just Tell You, If Thats Ok.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Miss. Scarlet
Chosen Job: Music Teacher

Motivation for Joining YHS: I Was Waiting For YHS For a Long Time Ever Since I Heard That There Was Going To Be A New School. (even though I'm pretty sad i missed the plane ride but thats my fault)

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?

This Ones A Hard One But I don't know I Just Wanna Do Something That Involves Teaching And I Don't Like This Question Very Much, Just Being Honest.

Sincerely,
-Scarlet

(sorry about my other draft, i didn't know that there was a bunch of questions i had to answer, my mistake)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread