mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mutant bunnys- During the war- Secton one The bunnys unite!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

Chapter 1

The bunny's new recruit.

It was cold as he sat on the train thinking about what a good life he could have had if the war hadn't of started. He often wondered what it would be like to be an apart of the royal army but he knew full well why that was impossible. It was beginning to storm and he started to worry, the train was very old and surely it wouldn't be able to take a lightning bolt to the face he then thought what would happen if lightning did hit the train. Surely the train would be broken let alone all the hay and animals in the train. then he thought the polish wouldn't be too happy if these supplies were rained on. SUDDENLY the train stopped completely, he then jumped off the train and looked out. What he saw nearly made him faint, he couldn't believe what had happened.

95a3d79da22e087c517694cf652b9004.jpg

Chapter 2

The Englishman

They ran like the wind straight onto the train. The man was scared he had never seen anything like this before! "We have pistols and were not afraid to shoot," Said the group of suspicious people. another then said "Do you know who we are" "No, of course, I don't" said the man. "Well, where your new boss, you're coming with us" "NO I CANT I CANT THEY WILL KILL ME IF I DONT COME WITH THE SUPPLIES" "we can do worse if you don't come with us," said another. "We are the Mutant bunnies now you are coming with us," Said the leader of the group. The guy looked at the mutant bunnies then he considered "If I come with you will you make me one of you?" "Yes what else could we do with you," Said another. "We are heading to the border England where we can plan our attack" "Are you polish?" said the man. "No we are the mutant bunnies, we all left our nation to join the USM" "USM?" said the man. 'Stands for United states of mutant bunnies" said the group all at once. "We should take this train to the England borders quick because it looks like we might have trouble," said a mutant bunny, The man looked on top of the train to see a bullet deeply inserted onto the top of the train. "HELLOO IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND COMING WITH ME" Yelled an Englishman "AND WHY WOULD WE DO THAT" yelled a mutant bunny "Because if you don't we will shoot" "What do you mean we?" said the man, "If you didn't notice we've got you surrounded!" "Bloody hell we were followed!" muttered the leader of the bunnies Men walked up to the train from all sides" "You're cornered," said the Englishman, Oh course they were quite right thought the man how on earth could they escape from this. Then suddenly...

soham-engine.jpg

Tooooooooo see what happens next pleaseee post down belowwwwwww.

Last edited:
Chapter 1

The bunny's new recruit.

It was cold as he sat on the train thinking about what a good life he could have had if the war hadn't of started. He often wondered what it would be like to be an apart of the royal army but he knew full well why that was impossible. It was beginning to storm and he started to worry, the train was very old and surely it wouldn't be able to take a lightning bolt to the face he then thought what would happen if lightning did hit the train. Surely the train would be broken let alone all the hay and animals in the train. then he thought the polish wouldn't be too happy if these supplies were rained on. SUDDENLY the train stopped completely, he then jumped off the train and looked out. What he saw nearly made him faint, he couldn't believe what had happened.

Chapter 2

The Englishman

They ran like the wind straight onto the train. The man was scared he had never seen anything like this before! "We have pistols and were not afraid to shoot," Said the group of suspicious people. another then said "Do you know who we are" "No, of course, I don't" said the man. "Well, where your new boss, you're coming with us" "NO I CANT I CANT THEY WILL KILL ME IF I DONT COME WITH THE SUPPLIES" "we can do worse if you don't come with us," said another. "We are the Mutant bunnies now you are coming with us," Said the leader of the group. The guy looked at the mutant bunnies then he considered "If I come with you will you make me one of you?" "Yes what else could we do with you," Said another. "We are heading to the border England where we can plan our attack" "Are you polish?" said the man. "No we are the mutant bunnies, we all left our nation to join the USM" "USM?" said the man. 'Stands for United states of mutant bunnies" said the group all at once. "We should take this train to the England borders quick because it looks like we might have trouble," said a mutant bunny, The man looked on top of the train to see a bullet deeply inserted onto the top of the train. "HELLOO IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND COMING WITH ME" Yelled an Englishman "AND WHY WOULD WE DO THAT" yelled a mutant bunny "Because if you don't we will shoot" "What do you mean we?" said the man, "If you didn't notice we've got you surrounded!" "Bloody hell we were followed!" muttered the leader of the bunnies Men walked up to the train from all sides" "You're cornered," said the Englishman, Oh course they were quite right thought the man how on earth could they escape from this. Then suddenly...

Made by Me and @TriggeredTrees
Tooooooooo see what happens next pleaseee post down belowwwwwww.

Omg I remember writing this with you, I was like "lets make something set in world war two" and you were like "OK LET'S GO WITH THE MUTANT BUNNYS AGAIN" I can't wait to make a sequel of this great story.

Users who are viewing this thread