mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

MWAHHAA Ash's intro

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable

Hello, School-Roleplay forums (: I've come here to finally introduce myself as of reaching 100 cause I'm cool like that. If you didn't know, my name is Ash short for (REDACTED) HA you'll never know my full name, you thought! I'm a Genderfluid human being, female as of birth (uwu) and I'm a bisexual with a hot girlfriend B) anyways, I've been playing on RPH for about three-four years now? I joined the server in late 2018 and joined the discord and forums in 2019-2020 (this was extremely late cause I got horrid social anxiety) sooo yeahh that's that.

I'm a cool Event-Team community team member who supports the FRP staff team (they're nice guys, not scary), carrying on, feel free to dm me at any time if you ever want to talk with someone–I don't bite most the time, I'm sure someone can verify I'm not that scary!

Err some things about myself?!;
Dark stuff about me!!!!
- I have bad anxiety haha..
- My health is shit, mentally and physically. I've been in and out of the hospital since I was two, if I disappear one day that's why!
- I have dark humor with the people I'm closest to, beware (woOoo)
- If you do something to make me look bad, degrade me, harass me, or be generally toxic to me or my friends, I will go out on you with an eyesore of a text block.
- My memory doesn't work half the time

Not dark stuff about me!
- Hobbies, hobbies... writing, art (this is very broad), SRP.., basketball, volleyball, swimming, and oh yeah I have this weird passion for Criminology and law so I watch a lot of weird shit yah know
- I have a cat.
- I cannot smell! I haven't been able to for two years, and no, it's not covid.
- I forgot what else I was gonna say

This is gonna be sappy, but I'm making a small section here to thank everyone who helped me become who I am today.

Littlemiscreants - MIKI!! I miss you so much, it sucks that you quit. I hope you finally got a new computer lmao. Thank you so so much for welcoming me into the server and taking me under your wing, I hope to see you again. Let me know if Yoona and Gustavo are okie :)

@Bunniez | @DxddyVibez - holy moly am I glad that I met you two sexy humans. Thank you for always being there for me in my time of need even throughout your own many struggles, I know how hard it is for you both and I hope it can get better. Bunnie we still up for that trip to the Bahamas?? And Kota, let me hug you in return for the bear!

Hannah - You know who you are hot lady.

@Maxxy_ | @/ayolilshawty | @GemiLightning | @Darknessrise19 | @jayseph2704 | @heyitsgwendy - I look up to all of you as each one of you provides me a figure of hope and an amazing person. I don't have the best life, but you all have made me the happiest on the server along with in-general and I will treasure meeting you all for as long as possible. Thank you for coming into my life, I hope to stay in touch with all of you.

@itzmeboo3 | Kenzo boi | @/twig | @TwerkingJesusRP2 | @Kalyn Caldwell | @Emiyo | Layla | @NoodleRP - you guys are another breed I swear. Thank you a lot for providing your AMAZING humor, light, and dark since somehow you all got the darkest fucking jokes... anyways, thank you all! These are the best ones.

The following people don't get a message, they're too cool ;)
Frankie, Guac, Sif, Arctic, Vide, Vegan, Sif, Binky, Clover, Sally, Nyla, Tobi, Ashy, Axel, Rae and Rei, Ethan, Eliana, KAIDYN!! Rimi, Liv, Lucas (you fucking idiot stop snorting tea), ANDDDDD Arielle. [This isn't in order it's just the names that popped in my head]

The four other Ash's (itsa gang)

To the others mindlessly reading this, and possibly finding out who I am for the first time—hello :) I'd love to have a chat sometime, do you care to join me? Holy shit this is long, bye..

pashy

Level 183
I look up to all of you as each one of you provides me a figure of hope and an amazing person. I don't have the best life, but you all have made me the happiest on the server along with in-general and I will treasure meeting you all for as long as possible. Thank you for coming into my life, I hope to stay in touch with all of you.

First of all, hello Ash! Congratulations on your 100 level.

And.. The text I quoted really touched my heart. I'm glad you found people that give you hope... You don't know how much it means to me seeing people hopeful, positive, or happy and, depressed or unsmiley people make me feel very bad. I'm glad you have them by your side, really. I'm trying to be the best myself for all of my friends. I wish someday to be in that list... If you ever need any assistance, motivation, or feel down, you can DM me pash#9244 -

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
First of all, hello Ash! Congratulations on your 100 level.

And.. The text I quoted really touched my heart. I'm glad you found people that give you hope... You don't know how much it means to me seeing people hopeful, positive, or happy and, depressed or unsmiley people make me feel very bad. I'm glad you have them by your side, really. I'm trying to be the best myself for all of my friends. I wish someday to be in that list... If you ever need any assistance, motivation, or feel down, you can DM me pash#9244 -
Sup Pash B) you seem like a rather chill person, and those words, those people are the reason I've kept my hopes up and managed to stay alive till this day. I appreciate what you've said truly. I understand what you mean with the depressed folks, I'm a rather empathetic person myself and get drained easily from that type of thing but it's alright. I'd love to chat some time, drop me a dm when you're free

pashy

Level 183
Sup Pash B) you seem like a rather chill person, and those words, those people are the reason I've kept my hopes up and managed to stay alive till this day. I appreciate what you've said truly. I understand what you mean with the depressed folks, I'm a rather empathetic person myself and get drained easily from that type of thing but it's alright. I'd love to chat some time, drop me a dm when you're free
I will later today!

i never made my intro tbh
Neither me.

make it so I can be introduced to THE Kii
Yess, introduction to the great great kii!

Users who are viewing this thread