mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My 5th year on school roleplay hub. . .take a trip with me down memory lane

Bloodmoon_95220

Level 13
FluffyWhisperRP
FluffyWhisperRP
Fundraiser+
These five years changed my life for the better let's talk a little bit of my life to give us on some background of how bloodmoon95220 started...

When I was a little younger I had grown up in the worst household and also always move household to household ..... That soon made little bloodMoon depresses and made it hard to talk to people so as most of you know my older sister April had saved up and gotten me a laptop and I found a random game called Minecraft and had saved up for it seven years ago I had gotten it and made an account and named it Bloodmoon95220...

I had played Minecraft single player then I had found a server where I could act and meet people that's how I found school roleplay hub.

I didn't play much back then because of personal reasons....I loved the people and the community it was small but I was happy to say I was apart of it back then.

A year ago I haven't told much people about it but I had gotten very sick and they didn't know if I would survive....I still am but not as bad I'm recovering slowly now so took a break from Srp last year......

Leaving for year was hard but I knew I would come back and I would be healthy again......after a year I have been back for for maybe a little more than four months I won't go into detail why or what sickness I had but now back down memory lane im sad to say i lost most of them but here is a few from 2-3 years ago

Thank you srp you saved my life i hope for many more years with you guys. . . here we go

[Loading. . .]
[Checking memory]

[Complete!]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a2c9cf9c-23f4-4f49-9232-68bc2db7d3f7.png
Now lets see how much it has changed from then. . .

[Loading]
[checking now memory]
[Complete]

4b77cff8-0796-416f-aaf8-505a80692595.png

Last edited:

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 118
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Well fucking done.
You're doing so well at recovering, boo. I don't know you personally but this made me tear up. <33

Users who are viewing this thread