mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My cat died.... ;-;

Kizocha

Level 6
Most of you are probably going to be a &*@!# and not care but my cat recently died and yeah...... I like cried (SHUT UP YOU WOULD TOO!) ;-; I've had my cat for 8 years now and she had to get put down Her name was smokey because she looked like a cat with a bunch of smoke on her...;I;I;I;I;I;I;I;I;I;I

Aiylana

Level 35
Awh, I'm so sorry. My gerbil was recently put down due to several tumours on her body, but a cat and a gerbil are very different. You must be crushed. I'm so sorry for your loss.

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
My cat was put down when I was 10, she was around 15 years old (human years) and had a hole in her heart and her back legs wouldn't work. I didn't go to school for several days because of this. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here! I grew up with her too so, ;(

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Most of you are probably going to be a &*@!# and not care but my cat recently died and yeah...... I like cried (SHUT UP YOU WOULD TOO!) ;-; I've had my cat for 8 years now and she had to get put down Her name was smokey because she looked like a cat with a bunch of smoke on her...;I;I;I;I;I;I;I;I;I;I

Well, I always thought of my homework as a pet and as that's dying I sorta get you. Joking but there there i know how it feels.

mace_in

Level 19
@Kizocha, I feel your pain. This happened a year ago but whatevs. So--- I have had this dog for all my life. He was fifteen(just a couple years older than me), but then he could barely whine. So, one day, my parents said to me, we are putting him down. I cried myself to sleep that day and all the others. Still sometimes I cry. So, Kizocha, just know that your cat had a very happy life, but as all things come, they all have to go. So what we did is we adopted a new puppy. Now he is 3. And he is HUGE. He weighs just a little less than I do(somewhere around 100lbs).
Now, don't worry, be happy. And always remember that your cat went to heaven, a happy place, and there it can get and do what ever it wants. Now get a new cat and love it as much as you loved your old one. Now go and be happy ;).

Bunny

Level 8
@Kizocha, I feel your pain. This happened a year ago but whatevs. So--- I have had this dog for all my life. He was fifteen(just a couple years older than me), but then he could barely whine. So, one day, my parents said to me, we are putting him down. I cried myself to sleep that day and all the others. Still sometimes I cry. So, Kizocha, just know that your cat had a very happy life, but as all things come, they all have to go. So what we did is we adopted a new puppy. Now he is 3. And he is HUGE. He weighs just a little less than I do(somewhere around 100lbs).
Now, don't worry, be happy. And always remember that your cat went to heaven, a happy place, and there it can get and do what ever it wants. Now get a new cat and love it as much as you loved your old one. Now go and be happy ;).

the morning when I woke up and I was told my rabbit was dead, I felt that exact same pain and couldn't sleep for nights. But then I realised (like you said) they can do whatever they want now

Users who are viewing this thread