mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted My Counsellor application

N1_KO

Level 6
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
LiKEimAgINE

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Niko Niko Nii #6382

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: IST ( Irish Standard Time )

Describe your activity on the server: Im on all day everyday if not Im on most of the day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No i have never been banned or warned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do acknowledge this and I think its fair.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Counsellor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Although counsellors offer assistance to students about their future, they also provide them counsel on personal issues as well. Not only do counselkors have to listen to the students, but they also have to give them advice. Whether or not it’s about personal issues or issues about their future, we must take both circumstances seriously. We must give the best possible solution to their problems. Counsellors must be proficient at all times, no matter the circumstance.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a lot of Experience with SchoolRP I've been on the server for almost 2 years and done multiple RPs as as grade 12 student a Suspended student and more.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the
server:https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-polish.37845/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a grade 12 student who is in the Photography club.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?
My character would stay very calm. Even in situations like these, he would stay kind. First, my character would ask the student to talk down and breathe. My character would then ask what is the problem and if they would like to talk in my office. If the student is acting like this out of straight disrespect my character would give him a warning. If the student continues to behave like this, another warning would be given. If they still continue they will be given detention.(edited)

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react? My character like stated before is calm and would stay calm and kind even if under duress. My character would put himself in between the students, trying to stop the fight from continuing. Then my character would try to figure out how the fight started and how it can be solved without it resulting in violence.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react? My character would be kind in a situation like this and give the employee the benefit of the doubt. My character would tell the employee to stop behaving this way and to start setting a good example for the students. Then, my character would tell them to either act as they are supposed to or they would have to be reported if it ever happened again.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character likes to make new friends but can also be shy. At first, my character would try to make small conversations with everyone and at least meet them. He would make kind gestures to get their respect, friendship, and trust. Over time, my character would be comfortable with all of the employees. My character would be making conversations with everyone and eating with everyone.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would write down notes and say.....
/me would smile as they agree to take their advice
/me would put his hands on his desk and looked up, thinking what to say

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Sasori Hatake
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mr.Hatake

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Non-Religious
Marital Status: Not Married

Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Sociology and Psychology
Minors: Education and Communication

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Polish

Backstory

Sasori Hatakeis a 25-year-old male, who enjoys talking to others, playing Sports, Video games, and more. He is cool and calm, but also very active and loves to meet and be around new people. He is always trying to start up a conversation. He is straight. Even though Sasori is an extrovert, he does not mind having a nice, quiet day to himself. When he is not with friends and family, he will be doing productive activities. Sasori is a very smart individual and admires others who also show their intelligence. He has a post-graduate degree in psychology and sociology. Sasori loves to stay fit and works out frequently. He is in good physical shape and it makes him feel confident. He stands at 6ft 4 and towers over most of his friends. Sasori has a tanned skin tone and has black hair with red strips in his hair. He would have ocean blue eyes that would make you stare. He grew up in a well-known neighborhood with a couple of friends and his triplet brothers. After his family left them child services put them into foster care where they were raised by their foster mother and this changed Sasori a lot. He became angry and irrational but his brothers helped him out. They got him to see a the****** which had a great impact on his life. After this, He would constantly go to see and talk to his the******. He felt confident when talking to her and this made Sasori want to make others feel the same way.
From then on, He had his heart set on becoming a counsellor. He chose to be a counsellor, not a the****** because he young when he went through this traumatic event. Sasori wants to help other young students who may be dealing with traumatic events themselves. Sasori used to be in a relationship but they ended up breaking up due to Sasori's lack of commitment. This set his back a bit on her road to more happiness, but with his dedication, he pushed through and continued on his path to becoming a counsellor. He is now single. Sasori has some amazing friends now who support him in every way possible for example his friend Elijah is a great dude who talks to Sasori all the time. Sasori's best friend is Awaken Yamato. They are very good friends even though Awaken isn't around much. Currently, he hangs around with Elijah "P" Chu and Haruto "Hati" Itashi.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I had a rough childhood, and when I fell into depression, all I wanted is for someone to be there for me. Fortunately, I had my siblings who were there for me. Not only did my siblings help me get through a tough time, but they also helped me find a (therap ist.) The (therap ist) helped me through my rage and my depression. My (therap ist) helped me so much and I would like to help others the same way.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe my dedication to helping others will be the best motivation a counsellor can have. I am hard-working and when I put my mind to something then it will be done to the best of my ability and efficiently. I will be fully dedicated to helping my students and being professional with everyone in the school.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Counselor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread